Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 9: Undersea World có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 9
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 9: Undersea World có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây giúp các bạn nắm chắc phần kiến thức trọng tâm của bài 9, đồng thời là tài liệu hữu ích ôn thi học kì 2 đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn thành công!
OBJECTIVE PRACTICE TEST OF UNIT 9
Choose the word that has the underlined (letters) pronounced differently from the others.
1.A. gulf B. surface C. submarine D. current
2. A. ocean B. undersea C. beneath D. deep
3. A. poor B. tour C. actual D. group
4. A. tiny B. device C. krill D. migrate
5. A. think B. depth C. further D. breath
Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.
6. A. maintain B. marine C. challenge D. device
7. A. investigate B. information C. submarine D. independent
8. A. organism B. environment C. temperature D. satellite
9. A. carnivore B. entrapment C. technology D. Atlantic
10. A. secret B. ocean C. migrate D. herbicide
Choose the word or phrase that could best explain the underlined word or phrase.
11. If modern technology did not exist, we would never have such precious information.
A. valuable B. precise C. confidential D. detailed
12. Some marine animals are dangerous to humans.
A. living in the mountain B. living in the ocean
C. living in the forest D. living in the house
13. The floor was covered in tiny pieces of paper.
A. unimportant B. many C. very large D. extremely small
14. Sperm whales and sharks are carnivores.
A. animals that live in the sea B. animals that only eat plants
C. fish that aren't born from eggs D. animals that eat meat
15. We enjoyed the warm water of the Gulf of Thailand.
A. a small sea
B. a large area of sea that is partly surrounded by land
C. a part of the sea enclosed by a wide curve of the shore
D. a large area of water surrounded by land
16. We had an accidental meeting with an old friend at the party last night.
A. unpleasant B. unexpected C. unlucky D. unacceptable
17. Whales feed on krill.
A. tiny shellfish B. small fish C. sea plants D. small animals
18. ___________ is the variety of different types of plant and animal life in a particular region.
A. Interaction B. Herbicide C. Environment D. Bio-diversity
19. There is a large ___________ of animals that live in Nairobi National Park.
A. vary B. various C. varied D. variety
20. Sperm whale population is at risk due to hunting.
A. in extinction B. in danger C. on the decrease D. in fewness
Choose the best option
21. You've been coughing a lot lately. You___________ smoke so much.
A. shouldn't B. can't C. should D. can
22. What would Tom do if he ___________ the truth?
A. would know B. has know C. knows D. knew
23. If I ___________ you, I wouldn’t buy that coat.
A. am B. was C. were D. would be
24. You___________ Mark. You know it’s a secret.
A. should tell B. shouldn’t tell C. couldn’t tell D. might tell
25. If Lien ___________ a raincoat, she wouldn’t get a cold.
A. wears B. wore C. has worn D. had worn
26. I'm not an astronaut. If I___________ an astronaut, I ___________ my camera with me on the rocket ship.
A. am/ will take B. were/ would take
C. were/ had taken D. were/ would have taken
27. If I ___________ in your position, I would not accept her offer.
A. am B. were C. would be D. had been
28. Tom really___________ go out. He has too much homework to do.
A. can't B. shouldn't C. would D. should
29. What would you do if you___________ a million dollars?
A. win B. won C. had won D. will win
30. If you exercised more, you ___________ feel better.
A. don’t B. didn’t C. will D. would
Choose the underlined part that needs correction.
31. Dennis used to smoking a lot a year ago. A B C D
32. The houses have been decorate very beautifully. A B C D
33. Both you or I have to help weak students of our class. A B C D
34. If I pass this exam, I would go to the university next September. A B C D
35. My car, that I have owned for five years, is a Ford. A B C D
36. He left her house in a hurry without to say goodbye to us. A B C D
37. If I had money, I will buy a car. A B C D
38. Would you mind lend me your bike until next week? A B C D
39. The match was cancelled due to the weather was bad. A B C D
40. Unless we worked harder, we would finish on time. A B C D
Choose the correct option a, b, c or d to complete this, passage.
Dolphins are known as marine (41) ______they breathe air, they are warm-blood, and they bear live young ones called (42) ______
The size of dolphin is very greatly. (43)______ smallest dolphins are just about 50 kg in weight and 1.2 meters in length (44) ______the largest one can weigh up to 8.200 kg and is 10 meters long.
Dolphins are sociable creatures. They swim together in group known as (45) ______They show great ability in the water. Dolphins are interested (46) ______humans and often rescue people in the sea (47) ______are in danger. They are intelligent creatures and make sounds to (48)_____ with each other. Scientists have studied dolphins (49) _____many years and are now looking into the possibility of dolphins that are able to carry (50) _____ tasks under the sea.
41. A. fish B. creatures C. mammals D. life
42. A. babies B. calves C. young D. diets
43. A. A B. An C. The D. And
44. A. when B. as C. while D. since
45. A. currents B. flocks C. herds D. teams
46. A. in B. at C. on D. of
47. A. which B. whose C. when D. who
48. A. talk B. communicate C. contact D. connect
49. A. in B. since C. for D. during
50. A. out B. in C. of D. wit
Đáp án Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 9
1. B 2. A 3. D 4. C 5. C 6. C 7. A 8. B 9. A 10. C
11. A 12. B 13. D 14. D 15. B 16. B 17. A 18. D 19. D 20. B
21. A 22. D 23. C 24. B 25. B 26. B 27. B 28. B 29. B 30. D
31. C 32. C 33. A 34. C 35. A 36. C 37. C 38. B 39. B 40. C
41. C 42. B 43. C 44. C 45. C 46. A 47. D 48. B 49. C 50. A
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào tham khảo tài liệu hữu ích sau đây nhằm chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho các bài học tiếp theo cũng như trước các kì thi quan trọng sắp tới.
- Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 10: Conservation
- Bài ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 9, 10, 11
- Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 10: Conservation