Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 10 Ecotourism
Bài tập Unit 10 lớp 10 Ecotourism có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh 10 Unit 10 Ecotourism có đáp án nằm trọng bộ bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Unit 10 Ecotourism lớp 10 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em nâng cao kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản.
Choose the correct answer.
1. I have a test to take tomorrow morning. If I ____ free time, I ____ to Cuc Phuong National Park with you.
A. had - would go B. will have - will go C. have - will go D. had - went
2. Phong Nha Cave has been regarded by the British Cave Research Association as the top cave in the world ____ its four top records.
A. despite B. with C. due to D. because
3. ____ the decisive assistance of the villagers, we would not be able to facilitate the ecotour.
A. But B. Neither C. With D. Without
4. According to the weather forecast, it will be fine at the weekend. If the weather ____ fine, we ____ on camping at the weekend.
A. were - would go B. was – went C. is - will go D. will be - go
5. After lunch, we take a short talk to the elephant camp ____ you will enjoy an exciting elephant riding.
A. where B. what C. that D. when
6. You can climb up Mount McKinley, the highest peak in North America, to explore the rest of Denali National Park in Alaska, and view some ____ wildlife.
A. interested B. spectacular C. excited D. great
7. The vast wilderness of Alaska offers some unbelievable ecotourism opportunities, and one of the most ____ tourism industries in the USA.
A. sustainable B. natural C. safe D. environmental
8. Villagers can compete against the commercial fishing and timber companies who ____ the natural resources of the area, taking as much as they want.
A. deplete B. lower C. leave D. decrease
9. The Mekong Delta is an extraordinary place that ____ international tourists.
A. offers B. considers C. attracts D. persuades
10. The areas are very ____ for tourists who love to study and discover.
A. suitable B. available C. successful D. aware
Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tenses.
1. If I had known that you were in hospital I _____ (visit) you.
2. The ground was very soft. But for that, my horse _______ (win).
3. If you _______ (arrive) ten minutes earlier you would have got a seat.
4. You would have seen my garden at its best if you ___________ (be) here last week.
5. But for his quickness I ______ (be) killed.
6. I shouldn't have believed it if I _______ (not see) it with my own eyes.
7. If he had slipped, he _________ (fall) 500 metres.
8. If he had asked you, you _________ (accept)?
9. If I ________ (had) a map I would have been all right.
10. If I _________ (know) that you were coming I'd have baked a cake.
Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK
In the early morning of the first day, the guide will pick you up and transfer to Nam Cat Tien National Park, located on a low mountainous area of Dong Nai Province. Nam Cat Tien is an area which represents a special ecosystem of wet (1) ____ with biodiversity.
You will take a boat trip along the Dong Nai River to view the (2) ____ on the river banks. You can stop at the grassland area to search for peacocks, jungle fowl and birds that prefer a more open habitat. After that, you can continue to go to Kim Lan Village, once a French military camp and now the main village to the one ethnic (3) ____ of the park.
The song of birds will wake you up in the morning of the second day. You go hiking to the crocodile lake with plenty of (4) ____ to see many varieties of bird life and, if you are lucky, the chance of spotting larger mammals. The Siamese Crocodile is an endangered (5) ____ and this is one of the last remaining places in the world that you can still see them in the wild. In the evening, a walking tour along the track following the river through the botanical garden to Heaven Rapids, which provide you with good opportunities to see the birds and possibly the gibbon.
1. A. places B. varieties C. forests D. area
2. A. change B. variety C. diverse D. wildlife
3. A. inhabitants B. mammals C. plants D. habitats
4. A. occasion B. notes C. opportunities D. advantages
5. A. surfaces B. layers C. spots D. species
Rewrite the conditional sentences for the following situations.
1. Hoa's got so much homework that she can't go out with her friends tonight.
2. Sue doesn't have Tony's email address. She can't send him a message.
3. I could make a cake for you, but there aren't any eggs in the fridge now.
4. Nancy doesn't live near the park. She can't go running there every morning.
5. Nam can't swim. He is not allowed to go to the swimming pool alone.
6. I can't go to the concert because I have a lot of homework to do.
7. Nam doesn't have a camera, so he can't take pictures of his trip.
Download Đề thi & Đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 10 Unit 10 Ecotourism có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã thành lập group chia sẻ tài liệu học tập lớp 10 THPT miễn phí trên Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10. Mời các bạn học sinh tham gia nhóm, để có thể nhận được những tài liệu đầy đủ các môn học mới nhất.