Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13 Films and Cinema có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề bài tập tiếng Anh 10 theo từng Unit có đáp án, VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13: Films and Cinema có đáp án dưới đây. Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh Unit 13 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh Unit 13 Films and Cinema giúp các em ôn tập lại phần kiến thức trọng tâm của bài 13, đồng thời là tài liệu hữu ích ôn thi học kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 10 đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn học tốt!
Trắc nghiệm Unit 13 lớp 10: Films and Cinema có đáp án
Bài tập Unit 13 lớp 10 Films and Cinema
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
|1. a. cinema||b. sequence||c. character||d. event|
|2. a. degree||b. existence||c. audience||d. appear|
|3. a. cartoon||b. detective||c. tragic||d. Titanic|
|4. a. engage||b. rapid||c. disaster||d. instead|
|5. a. discover||b. horror||c. science||d. movement|
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
|6. a. form||b. first||c. enough||d. Stephen|
|7. a. excite||b. decide||c. horrify||d. mind|
|8. a. photograph||b. laugh||c. plough||d. enough|
|9. a. weigh||b. high||c. plough||d. cough|
|10. a. disaster||b. discover||c. liner||d. cinema|
Choose one best option to fill in each sentence
11. There’s a love story in it, and it’s very funny. I suppose you’d call it a ____________
a. horror film b. detective film c. romantic comedy d. thriller
12. Steven Spielberg is one of the famous __________.He has made lots of films including Jaw,Jurassic Park, Schindler’s List, etc.
a. stars b. directors c. actors d. script writers
13. The film contains of explicit __________of violence.
a. scenes b. scents c. sceneries d. screens
14. The main ___________is played by Nicole Kidman.
a. actress b. character c. director d. film maker
15. Silence of The Lambsis a/an ___________film. It makes the audience scared.
a. disaster b. science fiction c. action d. horror
16. The film is ___________the 1940s, during the Second World War.
a. made for b. based on c. set in d. occurred in
17. The movie Schindler’s Listwas ___________on the novel Schindler’s Ark written by the Australian writer Thomas Keneally.
a. based b. depended c. played d. performed
18. Charlie Chaplin is considered as the greatest comic actor of the ___________.
a. musical cinema b. commercial film
c. romantic comedy d. silent cinema
19. When did the cinema come into ____________?
a. exist b. existing c. existence d. existences
20. England is an ____________country.
a. industrialize b. industry c. industrial d. industrialization
Choose the best answer.
21. “Look outside! ____________ sky is getting very dark”.
- “I hope it isn’t going to be a storm”.
a. A B. The C. x D. Some
22. I’d like to invite him to ____________ dinner next week if that’s OK with you.
a. a B. the C. x D. an
23. “I’m going out for a walk. Have you seen my shoes?”
- “Yes, they’re on _________ floor in ____________ kitchen.”
A. a/ the B. the/ the C. a/ a D. the/ a
24. “Do you see the video store? I was sure it was on ____________Main Street.”
“I think it’s on ___________side street, but I’m not sure which one”
A. the/ the B. the/ a C. a/ X D. X/ a
25. “Do you think Margaret will take the job you offered her?”
- “I don’t know. She seemed ___________in it, however.”
A. interest B. interesting C. interested D. interestingly
26. The students all went to the circus yesterday. I heard it was really _____________.
A. amused B. amusing C. amuse D. amusingly
27. I was ________that Jane couldn’t come to the party. Her boss made her work overtime.
A. disappointing B. disappointedly C. disappoint D. disappointed
28. What a terrible football game! I thought it was ______________.
A. delightful B. delighting C. delight D. delighted
29. It was not until 2:30 that everyone ____________ leave the stadium.
A. can B. could C. will D. must
30. It ____________ not until last summer we had a holiday.
A. is B. has been C. had been D. was
Choose the sentence which has a similar meaning to the sentence printed before.
31. The clown amused the children.
A. The clown had the children amusing.
B. The children found the clown amusing.
C. The clown made the children amuse.
D. The children were amusing the clown.
32. The film excited us all a lot.
A. The film had a lot excitement.
B. We were excited about all of the film.
C. The film made all of us feel a lot of excited.
D. All of us were excited about the film.
33. He didn’t come until 6 p.m.
A. It was not until 6 p.m. that he came.
B. He stayed until 6 p.m.
C. It was 6 p.m., but he didn’t come.
D. He came before 6 p.m.
34. Horror films terrify my little sister.
A. My little sister is terrifying of horror films.
B. My little sister is terrified of horror films.
C. My little sister thinks horror films are terrified.
D. Horror films are terrified to my little sister.
35. I delight in reading English books.
A. I hate reading English books.
B. I am interested in reading English books.
C. I am tired of reading English books.
D. I am not excited at reading English books.
36. We didn’t meet them until 2007.
A. It was not until 2007 that we meet them.
B. It was not until 2007 that we met them.
C. It was 2007 that we didn’t meet them.
D. Not until 2007 we met them.
Choose the best option.
37. _______ men are often paid more than _________ women for _______ the same job.
a. Ø – the –the b. Ø - Ø - the c. The-the-the d. Ø - Ø - Ø
38. At first she was train to be _________ scriptwriter, but later she worked as ________ director assistant in a studio.
a. a- a b. the-the c. a-the d. the-a
39. ________ sun gives off ____________ heat and ___________ light.
a. Ø - Ø - Ø b. The-the-a c. The -. Ø - Ø d. A-a-a
40. Are you going to ___________ countryside for __________ week?
a. A-a b. the-a c. the-an d. the - Ø
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
Modern cinema audiences expect (41) _________ plenty of thrilling scenes in action films. These scenes (42) ____________ are known as stunts are usually (43) __________ by stuntmen who are specially trained to dangerous things (44) ___________. Anyone can crash a car, but if you are (45) ____________ a film, you have to be extremely precise, sometimes you drive and stop right in front of the camera and film crew. At (46) ___________ early stage in the (47) ___________, an expert stuntman is (48)_____________ to work out the action scenes and form a team. He is the only person who can against the words of the director, (49) ____________ he will usually only (50) ____________ this in the regards of safe.
41. a. see b. to see c. seeing d. seen
42. a. which b. whom c. of that d. those
43. a. produced b. performed c. cancelled d. interfered
44. a. safe b. safety c. safely d. safeness
45. a. firing b. working c. doing d. acting
46. a. a b. an c. the d. no article
47. a. produce b. product c. production d. productive
48. a. called in b. came in c. checked in d. taken in
49. a. despite b. in spite of c. due to d. because
50. a. to do b. does c. do d. done
Read the passage and statements below carefully, and then say whether the statements are true (T), false (F) or not given (N):
HOW DO THEY SHOOT A MOVIE?
Lots of work has to be done before the filming begins. The producer and director plan how and when they will film each scene.
A movie is filmed scene by scene, and a scene is filmed shot by shot. The scenes are not usually filmed in the order that you see them in the movie. Sometimes the weather is bad and an outdoor scene cannot be filmed. Big, fancy sets take a long time to build. Scenes using these sets are often shot later even though you may see them at the beginning of the film.
When it is time to film a scene, the designers get the set ready. The actors run through their lines and movements. The director of photography arranges the lights. The camera operator checks camera angles for the shot. The sound crew sets up microphones.
The cameras roll. Each filmed shot is called a take. The director may ask for many takes before he or she is satisfied with the scene.
51/ Few work has to be done before they begin filming.
52/ The actors plan how and when they will film each scene.
53/ Lots of scenes are filmed in a movie.
54/ The scenes are usually filmed in the order that we see them in the movie.
55/ We can’t always film scenes outside.
56/ It takes a short time to build big, fancy sets.
57/ They often film these sets later.
58/ The actors help the designers get the set ready before filming.
59/ The lights are arranged by the director of photography.
60/ Microphones are set up by the camera operator.
Đáp án Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 10 Unit 13 Films and Cinema
Để có thể ôn tập Unit 13 tiếng Anh 10 hiệu quả, mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 10 Unit 13: Films and Cinema có đáp án khác nhau dưới đây:
- Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13: Films and Cinema
- Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13: Films and Cinema có đáp án
- Từ vựng - ngữ pháp tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13: Films and Cinema
- Giải bài tập SGK tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13 FILMS AND CINEMA
Trên đây là Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh Unit 13 lớp 10 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.