Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 12: Music có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 12
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 12: Music có đáp án dưới đây giúp các bạn nắm chắc phần kiến thức trọng tâm của bài 9, đồng thời là tài liệu hữu ích ôn thi học kì 2 đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn học tốt!
OBJECTIVE PRACTICE TEST OF UNIT 12
Read the following passage and choose the best answer for each blank.
NOT FOR JAZZ
We have an old (1) __________ instrument. It is called a clavichord. It was made in Germany in 1681. Our clavichord is (2) __________ in the living- room .It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrument was bought by my grandfather (3) __________ years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor .She tried (4) _________ jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings (5) ____________.My father was shocked. Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by a friend of my father’s.
1. A. music B. music’s C. musical D. musician
2. A. placed B. set C. kept D. held
3. A. much B. many C. number D. lots
4. A. play B. played C. to play D. to playing
5. A. broken B. breaking C. were breaking D. were broken
Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question.
Pop music has always been influenced by other forms of music. An important form is folk music.
Folk songs are the songs composed and sung by country people .The songs may be hundreds of years old, so nobody knows who originally composed them. Modern music is often music for dancing. In Britain it was traditionally played with instruments like flute, accordion, etc.
In the 1950s and 1960s the people who wrote songs and played them with acoustic guitars were also called folk singers. The songs were often “protest songs”, complaining of bad things happening in society.
6. Which form of music is pop music mainly influenced by?
A. classical music B. folk music C. jazz D. rock ‘n’ roll
7. Who were folk songs composed by?
A.countryside people B. city people C. modern musicians D. old singers
8. According to the passage, what is modern music often used for?
A. Singing only B. playing with guitars C. dancing D. forming pop music
9. In the 1956s, what did people play folk songs with?
A. pianos B. flutes C. drums D. guitars
10. Why are folk songs called “protect songs”?
A. Because they are sung by country people.
B. Because they are hundreds of years old.
C. Because nobody knows who originally composed them.
D. Because they complain about bad things happening in society.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
11. A. answer B. listen C. music D. solemn
12. A. business B. serious C. compose D. easily
13. A. news B. songs C. feelings D. delights
14. A. design B. classical C. music D. museum
15. A. summer B. suitable C. sugar D. Sunday
Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from the others.
16. A. language B. solemn C. event D. rousing
17. A. African B. Westerner C. Mexican D. Vietnamese
18. A. lyrical B. favorite C. emotion D. classical
19. A. composer B. funeral C. musician D. tradition
20. A. entertain B. joyfulness C. serious C. atmosphere
Choose the best answer to complete these sentences.
21. Joe: Who are you?
- Sue: _________
A. How do you do? B. Thank you, Joe C. Fine, thanks D. My name is Sue.
22. Peter: There is no instrument in the house.
- Anne: It doesn’t __________
A. case B. worry C. make anything D. matter
23. Diana: You are going to fail your singing test.
- Jess: __________
A. It’s the same. B. I don’t care. C. I’m not mind at all. D. It makes nothing.
24. I don’t like this CD. Can I have_________?
A. something else B. something other C. something either D. other thing
25. Chris: Where do you work?
- Evan: In a studio.
- Chris: ____________
A. That must be interesting B. What for? C. It is so … D. When?
26. “Did you go to the concert last night?”
A. Yes, I like. B. Yes, I did. C. No, I don’t D. No, I’m afraid that I have no time
27. Nam: Do you think that song can reach the top chart this week?
A. Yes, I think too. B. Yes, I think so. C. I like it. D. Really?
28. Huong: Hey, I’ve got a poster of that film.
A. Where? B. Here it is. C. Oh, I love it. D. I’ve got to go.
29. Bill: Would you like to come to my party?
-Jeff: Is your brother going too?
A: Yes, certainly. B. Do you think so? C. Yes, we are. D. I’m thinking of it.
30. Lan: I’ve got a cold.
A. Oh dear! B. My dear! C. I regret it! D. Bless you.
Choose the best answer
31. Music in general and pop music in particular makes people ______.
A. excite B. exciting C. excited D. excitement
32. As a nurse, I learned to control my ______.
A. hopes B. emotions C. abilities D. thought
33. Folk music ______ babies to sleep.
A. makes B. wakes C. lulls D. lets
34. Music adds ______ to the atmosphere of a festival.
A. sadness B. joyfulness C. disappointment D. happy
35. Van Cao is one of the most well-known ______ in Vietnam.
A. actors B. authors C. musicians D. singers
36. I’ll post the card today ______ there on my mother’s birthday.
A. to get it B. in order to get it C. so as it gets D. so that it gets
37. Did the teacher explain how ______ this problem.
A. do we solve B. can we solve C. to solve D. solve
38. ______ is it from here to the theatre?
A. How B. How far C. How long D. How often
39. Would you like to go out ______ a meal tonight, Joan?
A. to B. with C. of D. for
40. We started early in order ______ miss the first part of the concert.
A. to not B. not for C. not to D. for no
Identify the one underlined word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.
41. I often switch off the heating for saving money. A B C D
42. Scott Joplin, a well-known African American piano player, was born in 1868 and had died in 1917. A B C D
43. We gave Nick a map so that he will be able to find the way all right. A B C D
44. Do you know what kind of music does Minh like? A B C D
45. Perhaps mankind’s first importance music influence was the songs of birds. A B C D
Choose the one correct sentence which is built from the words provided.
46. apologize/coming/ he/ me/ for/ late/ telephoned/ to.
A. He telephoned me for apologize to coming late.
B. He telephoned me to apologize for coming late.
C. He apologize me for coming late to telephoned.
D. He coming to apologize me for telephoned late.
47. will/do/ it/ this/ what/ you/ if/ rain/ afternoon ?
A. If it rains this afternoon what you will do?
B. What will it do if you rains this afternoon?
C. What will you do if it rains this afternoon?
D. If you do this afternoon what will it rains?
48. job/to/ going/ the/ to/ a/ are/ capital/ you/ find/ it?
A. Are you going to the capital to find a job?
B. Are you to find a job to the capital going?
C. Are you a job to find going to the capital?
D. Are you to the capital going to find a job?
49. why/do/ Tam/ listening/ jazz/ you/ enjoys/ to/ know ?
A. You know why do Tam enjoys listening to jazz?
B. Why do Tam know you enjoys listening to jazz?
C. Do you know why Tam enjoys listening to jazz?
D. Why Tam know do you enjoys listening to jazz?
50. often/go/ concert/ how/ your/ to/ do/ the/ family?
A. How do your family go to the concert often?
B. How your often family do go to the concert?
C. How go to the concert often your family do?
D. How often do your family go to the concert?
D. How often do your family go to the concert?
Choose the best option to make the correct sentence from the suggested word.
51. Fob Dylan/ musician/ who/ compose:! born/ American/ 1941/ Minnesota.
a. Bob Dylan. who is a composer and an American musician, was born in 1941 in Minnesota.
b. Bob Dylan is an American composer and musician who was born in Minnesota.
c Bob Dylan. an American composer and musician, who was born Minnesota in 1941.
d. Bob Dylan who is an American composer and musician was born in 1941 in Minnesota.
52. widely/ traveled/ United States/ the poor/ singing.
a. He traveled widely throughout the United States singing about.
b. He widely traveled around the United States to sing about the
c. He traveled the United States widely singing about the poor.
d. He traveled widely all over the United States with the poor's singing
53. song/ Blowin' in the Wind/ soon/ became/ released/ anthem/ civil rights movement/ 1962.
a. His song Blowin’ in the Wind became an anthem of the civil movement after being released soon in 1962.
b. In 1962, his song Blowin' in the Wind was released soon and became civil rights movement anthem.
c. In 1962, his song Blowin' in the Wind was released and soon became anthem of the civil rights movement.
d. His song Blowin’ in the Wind was soon released in 1962, and became anthem of civil rights movement.
54. songs/ greatly/ protest/ political/ social/ influenced/ young people/
a.His songs of greatly social and political protest influenced young people in 1960s.
b.He was greatly influenced young people in the 1960s with his songs about the political and social protest..
c.His songs of political and social protest greatly influenced young in the 1960s.
d.He wrote songs of political and social protest greatly influenced young people in the 1960s.
55. Bob Dylan/ one/ important/ contemporary/ folk music and rock music.
a. Bob Dylan is one of the most important man in contemporary folk - sic and rock music
b. Bob Dylan is one of the most important men in contemporary folk 7 sic and rock musk.
c. Bob Dylan is one important man in contemporary folk music and rock
d. Bob Dylan is one of the most important men in folk and rock contemporary music.
Đáp án Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào tham khảo tài liệu hữu ích sau đây nhằm chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho các bài học tiếp theo cũng như trước các kì thi quan trọng sắp tới.