Bài tập ở nhà tiếng Anh lớp 8 trong thời gian nghỉ dịch Corona
Bài tập ở nhà trong thời gian nghỉ Corona môn tiếng Anh 8
Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 trong thời gian nghỉ phòng chống dịch Corona có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ tài liệu Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 mới do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới của bộ Giáo dục & đào tạo giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
I. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
1. Carlos is going to be famous one day. He _____________in three movies already.
B. is appearing
D. has appeared
2. My mum doesn't mind _____________ me from school every day
A. pick up
B. picking up
C. picks up
D. to pick up
3. There is no more cheese. I _____________ it all, I'm afraid.
B. am eating
C. has eaten
D. have eaten
4. It'll soon get warm in here. I _____________ the heating on
A. have turned
B. has turned
C. have turning
D. has turning
5. Using computers too much may have harmful effects __________ your minds and bodies.
6. Her French was excellent, without a trace of a/an _____________.
7. Sandra has become a style _____________ for the fashion world particularly,
8. She _____________ in Hanoi for 2 years.
B. is living
C. have lived
D. has lived
9. How _____________ your sister _____________ to school every day?
A. is - going
B. has - gone
C. do – go
D. does – go
10. At present they _____________ to New York.
B. are travelling
D. to travel
11. My father _____________ some flowers in the garden.
B. has watered
C. is watering
12. I’ll come home _____________ 8.30 and 9.20.
13. Vietnamese people are always proud _____________ their traditions and customs.
14. Many visitors _____________ to Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum every day.
C. is coming
D. has come
15. I'm trying to fit everything into my busy _____________.
16. I _____________ Paul today, but I saw him last Sunday.
A. will not see
B. will not be seeing
C. have not seen
D. has not seen
17. We have never _____________ another country before.
18. At present, he _____________ a piece of music.
A. is composing
B. has composed
C. will compose
19. I have never _____________ such a good novel before
A. to read
20. Nowadays, viewers can watch a variety of local and international programs _______ TV.
21. We _____________ a party tomorrow.
B. are having
C. have had
D. were having
22. Danish _____________ to Japan next month.
C. are going
D. is going
23. The train _____________ at 7.30 tomorrow morning.
24. I have got tour details here. We _____________ 4 days in Beijing.
A. to spend
25. The capital city of Canada is _____________.
26. The match takes place _____________ Saturday afternoon this week.
27. He's living in Hanoi. He _____________ there since 2010.
B. is living
C. has lived
28. They have been an English teacher _____________ many years.
29. It rain a lot _____________ July.
30. The official language in Australia is _____________.
31. I find it hard to understand that foreigner because of his _____________.
32. Kangaroos and _____________are the iconic animals of Australia.
33. Coming to New Zealand, you will be surprised by its many___________ views.
34. The Statue of Liberty in Upper New York Bay of America _____________the freedom.
35. Singapore is an ideal destination for worldwide visitors because of its many ________.
A. tour attractions
B. attraction tours
C. attractive tours
D. tourist attractions
36. Some beauty spots in this city _____________reconstructed to attract more visitors.
A. has been
B. have been
C. will have
D. will been
37. The Louvre Museum ____ from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
C. will open
D. will be open
38. They _____________to New York to join the Fashion show next week.
A. will fly
B. will be flying
39. This annual festival _____________at the end of the March.
A. will hold
B. will be held
D. is held
40. I ________Sydney Harbour twice, so this time I think I _________to a different place.
A. have visited - will go
B. have visited - will be going
C. visited - will go
D. visited - will be going
41. She can’t come to the phone now because she _____________ tomorrow’s test.
B. is studying
C. has studied
D. has been studying
42. They must be at the sports ground now. They usually _________ basketball on Fridays.
B. are playing
C. have played
D. have been playing
43. I _____________ my work already. I’m ready to go for a walk with you.
B. am finishing
C. have finished
D. have been finishing
44. I _____________ breakfast right now. Can you call a tittle later?
B. am cooking
C. have cooked
D. have been cooking
45. I _____________this book. Can I borrow it for a week or so?
A. don’t read
B. am not reading
C. haven’t read
D. haven’t been reading
46. Maria is good at languages. She _____________ French, Spanish and German.
B. is speaking
C. has spoken
D. has been speaking
47. So far, he _____________ five stories for children.
B. is writing
C. has written
D. has writing
48. We _____________ for their answer for two months already
B. are waiting
C. have been waited
D. have been waiting
49. She _____________ since Monday.
A. is sick
B. is being sick
C. has been sick
D. has been being sick
50. She _____________ since noon. Should we wake her up?
B. is sleeping
C. has been sleep
D. has been sleeping
II. Complete the conversations with the sentences or phrases from the box.
|Good idea.||It's amazing!||That's not true.||I will.|
|You're right.||Absolutely not!||Have a good time.||It's a truly awesome sight.|
1. “Have you ever visited Niagara Falls?” - “Yes, twice. __________”
2. “How’s your holiday going?” - “__________There are many beautiful and best places to travel in New Zealand.”
3. “Did you enjoy your summer camp?” - “__________I found the camp so boring.”
4. “Everyone looks eager for the summer holiday.” - “__________They can’t wait for the summer camp next week.”
5. “I think Toronto is the Capital of Canada.” - “__________It’s Ottawa.”
6. “We’re going on a trip to New York tomorrow.” - “__________”
7. “Why don’t we register for a summer camp?” - “__________”
8. “Remember to send me postcards when you get there.” - “__________”
III. Read the passage. Decide if the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Living in Scotland
Scotland is the UK’s most northern country and has around 790 islands off its coasts – 130 of which have people living on them. Scotland is well known for its stunning landscapes, beautiful beaches and lochs, which are fresh water lakes. There are over 600 square miles of lochs in Scotland including the most famous one, Loch Ness. It has a population of just over five million people which is about 8.5 per cent of the whole UK population.
Over 2 million of these live in Glasgow and Edinburgh, and almost half of Scotland’s population live in the Central Belt, where both the largest city (Glasgow), and the capital city (Edinburgh) are located.
Scotland also hosts one of the biggest arts festivals in the world. This is commonly known as the Edinburgh Festival but is actually made up of a number of different festivals which happen at different times of the year, though many do take place in August and September. Many people have heard of the Fringe Festival, but there are also the International Festival, the Film Festival, the Children’s Festival and the Edinburgh Mela which is an intercultural festival.
Decide if the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
1. Scottish people inhabit on over 1/6 of its all islands. ..................
2. Scotland’s population is over 1/10 of the whole UK population. ..................
3. People in Scotland prefer living in other areas to big cities. ..................
4. There are 2 common months for Edinburgh Festival. ..................
5. There won’t be any special events exclusively for kids in this Festival .
IV. Write full sentences, using the words or phrases provided. You can add some words or make suitable changes.
1. English/ official language/ Singapore.
2. Australians/ native speakers/ English/ because/ they/ use/ it/ mother tongue.
3. the United States/ Thanksgiving/ celebrate/ the fourth Thursday/ November.
4. Scotland/ famous/ its rich culture/ as well/ its amazing natural beauty.
5. you/ ever/ see/ Scottish man/ wear/ kilt?
6. Canada/ first/ discover/ the French explorer, Jacques Cartier/ 1534.
7. Niagara Falls/ be/ popular tourist attraction/ over 200 years.
8. English/ speak/ the primary language/ many countries/ around the world.
Trên đây là Bài ôn tập ở nhà môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 trong thời gian nghỉ Corona. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com cập nhật rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 8 mới khác nhau như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, ... mới nhất theo chương trình học của bộ Giáo dục & Đào tạo.