Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Mỹ Phước Tây, Tiền Giang năm 2014 - 2015
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Mỹ Phước Tây, Tiền Giang năm 2014 - 2015 gồm 40 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh có đáp án, giúp các bạn ôn tập và nâng cao kỹ năng Tiếng Anh hiệu quả. Mời các bạn tham khảo và ôn tập thật tốt.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO TIỀN GIANG
TRƯỜNG THPT MỸ PHƯỚC TÂY
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ KIỂM TRA I TIẾT
Năm học: 2014 – 2015
Môn: TIẾNG ANH - Lớp: 12
Ngày kiểm tra: 13 / 10 / 2014
(Đề kiểm tra có 03 trang, gồm 40 câu)
Read the text carefully and then choose the best option
Do you ever give excuses that are not really true? When and why? It seems that everybody tells lies - well, not big lies, but what we call "white lies". The only real questions are about when we lie and who we tell lies to. A recent study found that in conversation people frequently stretch the truth. Here are some ways they do it.
People often lie because they want to hide something from someone. For example, a son doesn't tell his parents that he is dating a girl because he doesn't think they will like her. In stead, he says he is going out with the guys.
Sometimes people lie because they don't want to do something. For example, someone invites you to a party. You think it will be boring so you say that you are busy and can't come.
Often we stretch the truth to make someone feel good. For example, your friend cooks dinner for you, but it tastes terrible. Do you say so? No! You probably say "Hmm, this is delicious!".
Other times we don't want to tell someone bad news. For example, you have just had bad day at work, but you don't want to talk about it. So, if someone asks about your day, you just say everything was fine.
Telling "white lies" isn't really bad. Most of the time people do it because they want to protect a friendship.
1. Why do people often tell lies?
A. Because they don't like the person who asks them about their stories
B. Because they like it.
C. Because they want to hide something
D. Because they feel amused
2. Sometimes people lie by_________.
A. making someone feel good B. saying something quite new
C. giving false excuse D. telling stories
3. A son doesn't want to tell his parents that he is dating a girl because he _______ so he tells lies.
A. is very reserved C. is afraid that his parents don't like her
B. wants to keep it secret D. is ashamed
4. Everyone sometimes tells lies because____.
A. it makes him/ her fell happier B. it isn't really all bad
C. it is a habit of human beings D. it is very good
Read the text below and choose the correct word for each space
_____(5)______, Americans and Asians have very different ideas about love and marriage. Americans believe in 'romantic' marriage – a boy and a girl are attracted to each other, fall in love, and decide to _____(6)_____each other. Asians, on the other hand, believe in _____(7)_____ marriage – the parents of the bride and the groom decide on the marriage; and love – if it ever develops – is supposed to follow marriage, not _____(8)_____it.
5. A. Traditional B. Traditionally C. Traditionalist D. Tradition
6. A. marry B. marrying C. marriage D. married
7. A. romantic B. marriage C. loving D. contractual
8. A. precede B. suppose C. believe D. follow
Choose the best option:
9. Anyway, I ___________ studying now, and I __________for my exam results.
A. have stopped/ wait B. was stopping/have waited
C. have stopped/ am waiting D. stop/wait
10. I ___________them to turn it down several times.
A. have asked B. will ask C. ask D. asked
11. But they ___________the noise yet. I am a student, and I ___________ every night.
A. don't stop /study B. haven't stopped / study
C. haven't stopped/ studied D. didn't stop / study
12. Susan _____a lot of books lately.
A. was written B. has written C. had written D. have written
13. Find the word whose underline part is pronounced differently from the rest
A. parents B. chores C. boys D. hands
14. The coffee was too hot for me to drink .
A. The coffee is so hot that I can't drink
B. The coffee was so hot that I couldn't drink
C. The coffee was so hot that I couldn't drink it
D. The coffee is so hot that I can't drink it .
15. They also agree that a wife should _________ her beauty and appearance after marriage.
A. confide B. demand C. maintain D. share
16. Find the word with the stress pattern which is different from the rest
A. contractual B. approach C. instance D. romantic
17.The film will end when you have finished dinner.
A. By the time you have finished dinner, the film will end.
B. You finish dinner, and then the film will end
C. By the time you finishing dinner, the film will have ended.
D. By the time you finish dinner, the film will have ended.
18. A large number ______ Indian men agree that it is unwise to confide _________ their wives.
A. of / with B. in / with C. in / about D. of / in
19. My brothers are often very _______to what I say. They are really lovable.
A. obedience B. obedient C. obstacle D. obey
20. I _____ the book by the time you come tonight.
A. will have finished B. have finished C. finished D. will be finishing
21. They said that their house had been broken into ______.
A. two days ago B. the two days before
C. since two days D. two days before
22. "I work for a big company".
A. Thuan said he works for a big company
B. Thuan said he worked for a big company
C. Thuan said he has worked for a big company
D. Thuan said I worked for a big company
23. Minh usually runs ______ Hung.
A. more fast than B. the fastest C. faster than D. more fast
24. They never go to the theatre,___________?
A. do they B. do you C. doesn't it D. don't they
25. Rosemary Dare is a wildlife photographer. She ______________in Uganda for many years.
A. will live B. has been living C. doesn't live D. lives
26. Since I ___________ in, my upstairs neighbors have played their stereo loudly every night.
A. have moved B. will move C. moved D. move
27. Last year, she __________an international prize for nature photography.
A. is winning B. has won C. has been winning D. won
28. You __________________ for hours. When are we eating dinner?
A. have cooked B. have been cooking
C. had cooked D. cooked
29. Find the word whose underline part is pronounced differently from the rest
A. trusted B. acted C. sacrificed D. recorded
30. They are looking forward to meet their friends again.
A B C D
31. Because the approaching storm, the wind began to blow hard and the sky became dark.
A B C D
32. Find the word with the stress pattern which is different from the rest
A. supportive B. confidence C. sacrifice D. mischievous
33. "You really have a nice dress!" – " ___________"
A. I'm glad you like it B. I think so
C. No problem D. Of course not, It's not costly
34.Americans believe in _________ marriage whereas the Asians have to suffer _________ one.
A. Roman / the Great Wall B. romantic / contractual
C. contractual / romantic D. the Chinese / Italian
35. Suppose you are ___________ the airport, and you see your brother get ___________ the plane and begin walking towards you.
A. at / off B. in / off C. on / about D. off / at
36. If your posture is straight but relaxed, you are expressing confidence and ___________
A. friend B. friendship C. friendliness D. friendly
37. Neither you nor I _____ responsible for the bad result.
A. is B. are C. be D. am
38. "What were you doing last night, Mr. John?" asked the police.
A. The police asked Mr. John what he had been doing the night before
B. The police asked Mr. John what he had been done the night before
C. The police asked Mr. John what had he been done the night before
D. The police asked what were you doing last night, Mr. John
39. They will ask you a lot of questions at the interview.
A. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview by them.
B. A lot of questions will be ask you at the interview
C. A lot of questions will be asked at the interview
D. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview
40. She will probably offer ______ the stereo for you .
A. to be repairing B. repair C. repairing D. to repair
Đáp án đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12