Bài tập Unit 9 lớp 12 Choosing a career
Bài tập tiếng Anh 12 Unit 9 Choosing a career có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 9 lớp 12 Choosing a career có đáp án nằm trọng bộ bài tập tiếng Anh 12 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Unit 9 Choosing a career có đáp án đươc biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 12 giúp các em ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Give the correct form of the word.
1. She enjoys reading, knitting, and other quiet _________. PURSUE
2. Business is going so well that they hired seven new _________ in their department last month. EMPLOY
3. Job ________ is the assurance that an employee has about the continuity of employment for his or her work life. SECURE
4. The way is long and we shall have to get over the ________ of it. TEDIOUS
5. There are lots of different factors that go into __________ a career path. CHOOSE
Find the one choice that best completes the sentence.
1. He ____ all his money, then closed the account.
A. took out B. took away C. paid in D. paid off
2. He was convicted of using the firm's money to pay ____ his gambling.
A. in B. off C. back D. towards
3. At the meeting, someone brought ____ the subject pre-school education.
A. in B. on C. up D. out
4. Whatever your decision, bear in mind that most people change ____ paths up to five times during their lifetime.
A. occupation B. career C. job D. vocation
5. I got on so well with my tutor ____ I did with my elder brother.
A. so B. like C. as if D. as
6. It's taking me longer to get ____ the operation than I thought.
A. through B. by C. up from D. over
7. For careers that truly interest you, consider asking each person if you can ____ him or her at work.
A. shadow B. monitor C. follow D. search
8. If you're required to fill out an application form, you'll still need to ____ the best way to present your skills and experience.
A. work out B. come up C. exercise D. make out
9. When the princess kissed the frog, it turned ____ a handsome prince.
A. into B. up C. out D. over
10. I really like Joe's dad but I don't get ____ with his mother at all.
A. out B. by C. on D. through
Rewrite the following sentences so that the second ones have the same meaning as the given sentence.
1. There was no precedent for his falling out with his parents.
2. In spite of all the hardships in life, she managed to raise five children on her own.
3. Had it not been for your generosity, we couldn't have pulled off the event.
4. "I knew you were trouble all along, yet I couldn't resist loving you." said Lana to her boyfriend.
Lana told ____________________________________
5. "Why not going to the cinema instead of that boring park?" he said.
He suggested ____________________________________
Choose the word (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Life after high school doesn't end. In fact, life begins once there are no more lockers, gym class, or teachers nagging you about homework.
In terms of choosing the (1) ____ career, it is important to consider a career assessment test in which you answer a series of questions designed to (2) ____ your strengths and weaknesses. While career tests should not be your main source of decision making, you can use them as a tool to help you decide what career might match your (3) ____.
Think about your interests and hobbies. If you enjoy science, you may want to apply to college and pursue a career in engineering or marine (4) ____.Write a list of possible careers that match your interests and your capabilities. If you find you are happiest when you work with others, jot down that you are a team player. In that case, you may want to consider jobs that involve people interaction instead of careers like computer programming or writing, which require more alone time. Speak to an adult you trust about your ideas and be willing to receive (5) ____.
Narrow your options and look for a career with growth (6) ____. While it is important to pick a career that will stimulate your mind, it is also important to be practical about the market. If you decide that you want to go college, you will need to pick a career that enables you to make a living (7) ____ you graduate.
Jump into the first step of realizing your career dreams. If you have decided that you would like to pursue a career that requires higher education, do your (8) ____ on applying to the college or programme, including qualifications, application deadlines, tuition fees and length of study. If you have decided on a career that does not require higher education, start looking for ways to enter the field and (9) ____ experience. Speak to someone who already has your dream job. This person can provide a better picture of the pros and cons of the (10) ____
1. A direct B. right C. fast D. hard
2. A. exist B. invent C. start D. analyse
3. A. relevance B. genery C. interests D. benefits
4. A. cost B. biology C. standard D. criteria
5. A. feedback B. appearance C. direction D. expectation
6. A. friendships B. opportunities C. connections D. joins
7. A. around B. on C. before D. after
8. A. amount B. load C. research D. quality
9. A. gain B. outgrow C. outdo D. outpace
10. A. position B. control C. profession D. movement
Download Đề thi & Đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 12 Unit 9 Choosing a career có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.