Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn vào thử sức với Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đem đến cho các bạn nội dung ôn tập hữu ích giúp các bạn đạt điểm cao nhất trong đề thi giữa học kì 1 và đề thi học kì 1 sắp tới. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả.
I. Complete the sentences with just and the present perfect form of the verbs below.
hear drink lose buy send do read
1. I _______ from Alison that Kelly is going to a new school! Is that right?
2. I ________ a new MP3 player. Do you want to see it?
3. Max _______ his homework, so now he can play on the computer.
4. The kids _______ all the juice, so I need to buy some more!
5. Pat _________ the new Murakami book – he says it was great!
6. Karen can’t travel with us because she _______ her passport.
7. Our secretary __________ about a hundred emails to all our customers!
II. Complete the sentences with the correct present perfect form of the verbs in brackets.
1. _______ (you/see) Sandy today? I can’t find her anywhere.
2. ________ (you/have) a holiday yet this year?
3. Mark_______ (open) our present yet, but I hope he’ll like it.
4. I ________ (take) my exam yet, because I’m not ready for it.
5. ________ (your mum/speak) to the head teacher yet?
6. I ________ (listen) to the album yet, because I haven’t got time at the moment.
7. ________ (you/send) your report to the teacher yet?
III. Put the words in the correct order to make questions.
1. milk/ you/ today/ bought/ have/ any ___________________________________?
2. who/mother/ with/ out/ my/ gone/ has ___________________________________?
3. money/ you/ much/ how/ have/ made ___________________________________?
4. yet/ taxi/ you/ called/ a/ have ___________________________________?
5. all/ Iliana/ where/ been/ has/ day ___________________________________?
6. your/ brought/ what/ aunt/ has ___________________________________?
I. Complete the questions and sentences. Write the words in brackets correctly.
1. Our local ___________ (ranits) are really slow, but they’re cheap!
2. Oh, no – Look! It says our _________ (lapen) is going to arrive late!
3. It'll be faster if we go by _________ (mart) to the concert!
4. Jake's father was a __________ (chopilret) pilot in the army!
5. Do you want to be a _________ (lyror) driver after you leave school?
6. She only likes him because he's got a _____________ really cool (boromekit)!
7. Whose is that pink _________ (cotrose) parked outside the school?
8. We're going on a school trip by ________ (chaco) to Paris.
II. Complete the text with the words below.
eventually first of all suddenly then finally nowadays recently
When I was younger, I travelled everywhere by bus. 1_________ I have a car and I 2___________ decided to drive to the coast. The weather was fine, and I was really enjoying the drive when 3__________ the car broke down. I had to call a mechanic, and I had to wait for over an hour, but, 4___________, he arrived! 5___________ he checked the engine and 6_________ he checked the oil. 7__________ he looked at me and said, ‘I'll have to take the car to the garage to find out what’s wrong!’ That was the end of a good day!
III. Complete the dialogue. Write the words in the correct order.
A. ticket/return/ Glasgow/ like/ a/ to/ I'd/ please
B. today/back/ are/ coming/ you
A. No, not until next Tuesday.
A. cost/does/ much/ ticket/ how/ the
A. cat/take/ I/ can/ my/ train/ the/ on
B. Yes, that's no problem.
A. leave/platform/ it/ which/ from/ does
B. Number two.
USE OF ENGLISH
VII. Complete the sentences with the words below. There is one word that you do not need.
port by inconvenient just luggage
narrow on rope trapped uncomfortable yet
1. The flight from Los Angeles has _________ arrived, so the passengers can collect their _________ in about 20 minutes.
2. The climbers were _________ on a dangerous part of the mountain, so the mountain rescue team had to throw down a _________ from a helicopter to save them.
3. Travelling in economy class when you fly can be really _________. There’s not much space for your legs and the seats are often very _________, so you have to sit very close to the person next to you.
4. The buses for the town centre are really _________. There’s only one bus every hour, so it’s faster to go _________ foot!
5. My sister is travelling around Europe _________ train. She’s already been to Germany and Austria, but she hasn’t been to the Czech Republic or Slovakia _________.
VIII. Listen to the dialogue at the train station. Are the sentences true (T) or false (F)?
1. The direct train to York arrives there at 16.20. ___
2. The man decides to travel on the 12.30 train. ___
3. He's going to return to London on Monday the 10th. ___
4. The man can't take his dog on the train. ___
5. The clerk suggests that the man buys his tickets on the Internet.
I. Read the text. TRAVEL BLOG
Here we are in Japan. We've been here for five days now. Tokyo has been amazing: I've never seen such a big city, or so many people! Have you seen those pictures of men with white gloves pushing people into the trains? 1_____________. A lot of people have cars, of course, but it's faster and easier to get around by train. But they are usually very busy!
And the food! 2______________. So we eat a lot of noodles, or set menus. How do we communicate? We point at the pictures and smile like tourists! 3_____________. They're always going somewhere or doing something. The only places that are a little quieter are the parks, temples and museums. 4______________.
Tomorrow we're going to Kyoto on a very fast train – a bullet train. Did you know they can travel about 320 km an hour? We'll see Mount Fuji on the way, and the big cities on the coast.
Hey, we've just arrived at the ryokan in Kyoto. That's a kind of small family hotel. It's completely different from Tokyo. 5______________. I've already asked her to show me how to use the chopsticks for eating too! We haven't seen much of the city yet, but we're really excited to be here.
Match the sentences A–E with the gaps 1–5 in the text.
1. People in the street look really busy. ___
2. But that's fine too, because that's exactly what we have visited. ___
3. You have to leave your shoes at the entrance, and the lady explains how to use the bathroom.__
4. We both love sushi, but it's just so expensive. ___
5. Well, I can tell you they are real.
I. Write a postcard from a holiday destination.
Say where you are and describe the weather.
Give your opinion of the accommodation.
Say what you have already done.
Explain your plans for the next few days.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 cho các bạn luyện tập. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!