Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 7 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 (Đề 702)
Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 7 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 (Đề 702) giúp các em học sinh ôn tập hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
KÌ THI KSCL CÁC ĐỘI TUYỂN HSG KHỐI 7 Năm học: 2017-2018
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
(Thời gian 90 phút)
I. Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. (5 pts)
1. A. claim
2. A. watch B. bath C. want D. wash
3. A. sure B. mixture C. injure D. pleasure
4. A. fewB. new C. threw D. knew
5. A. clothes B. matches C. colleges D. churches
II. Use the correct form of the verbs in parentheses to complete the sentences. (10 pts)
1. While I (watch)_______ a good film on TV, the mailman (come)_______ and (give)_______ me a letter.
2. I (know)_______ her for six years, when I met her, she (work)_______ for a foreign company.
3. Please stop laughing. I hate (laugh)_______ at by others.
4. It (not rain)_______ much in the winter .
5. They’d rather you ( not come)_______ to the party too late.
6. Youalways (watch)_______ television. You should do something more active.
7. This building (build)_______ over 100 years ago.
III. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence. (15 pts)
1. Helen is my aunt’s daughter so she is my________.
2. His_________ always makes people laugh.
A. quiet character
B. sense of humor
3. The window_________ last night has been repaired.
4. This is a contest in which people have to arrange flowers so it’s a_________ contest.
A. flower- arranging
B. flowers- arranging
C. arranging- flower
D. flower- arrange
5. Children who don’t have parents often live in a(n)_________.
6. It took him ages to_________ living in the new town.
A. get use to
B. be used to
C. will used to
D. will use to
7. My parents make me_________ for my exam.
A. to study
8. I would rather you_________ me the story.
C. to tell
9. “War and Peace”_________ the longest book I have ever read.
10. As she was running, suddenly she stumbled_________ a rock and fell_________
A. at/ off
B. in/ out
C. over/ down
D. of/ down
11. That’s a_________ building.
A. five- floor
B. five- floors
C. five- floor’s
D. five- floors’
12. She helped me_________ the house.
A. to clean
D. both a and c
13. _________ is a book in which you can look up telephone number.
A. Mobile phone
B. Public telephone
C. Telephone directory
D. Answering machine
14. _________ is a large piece of furniture where you can hang your clothes.
15. Jane really enjoys_________ to dinner parties.
B. being inviting
C. being invited
D. be invited
IV. Choose the words or phrases that are not correct. (5 pts)
1. When he came, I watched a football match on TV.
2. When Andrew saw the question, he was knowing the answer immediately.
3. Mai has stayed on her uncle's farm for last week.
4. I'm looking forward to hear from you.
5. They asked me don’t talk during the discussion.
V. Give the correct form of the words in parentheses. (10 pts)
1. Life is more________ now. (comfort)
2. There are many cultural________ between his country and mine. (differ)
3. It is________ to eat much sugar and fat. (health)
4. These medicines can work well with your________ (ill)
5. There was no________ for his absence from class yesterday. (explain)
6. Is he sleeping? - No, he is still________. (wake)
7. Every week, there are two________ from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh city. (fly)
8. They had an________ Christmas vacation. (enjoy)
9. He is a well- known________. (photograph)
10. The________ she gave last night was marvelous. (perform)
VI. Rewrite the following sentences without changing the meaning. (10 pts)
1. They have planted a lot of green trees this year.
A lot of green trees_________.
2. ''I don't behave very well in front of a crowd,'' said Peter.
Peter said that______________.
3. The town was farther than we thought.
The town wasn’t as_________.
4. We spend five hours studying English every day.
5. “You had better not eat much sugar.”
She advised me_____________.
6. “Can you wait for me outside the movie theatre?”
He asked his friend_________.
7. “Don’t be silly.” He said to the boy.
8. We can’t drink the water because it’s too hot.
The water isn’t______________.
9. It has been raining for five hours.
10. To help mom at home is a good activity.
VII. Write a thank-you letter using the words given. (10 pts)
1. Thank you/ much/ the flowers/ you/ send/ while/ I/ be/ hospital.
2. They/beautiful/ and/ they/ really/ help/ cheer/ me/ up.
3. I/ come out/ hospital/ last Thursday morning.
4. You/ come over/ place/ weekend/ because/ I/ very/ bored/ now?
5. I/ look forward/see/soon.
VIII. Read the passages the fill in each blank with a suitable word. (10 pts)
How Nam has improved his English.
In the first year of lower secondary (1)________, I had some difficulties in learning English. My English pronunciation (2)_______ really bad and my English grammar was worse. I did not (3)_______ how to improve them. I didn’t want my father (4)_______ mother to know about this. One afternoon after the lesson, my teacher (5)_______ English told me to wait 6)_______ her outside the classroom. She took (7)_______ to the school library and showed me tapes of pronunciation drills kept in a glass bookcase. She also told me how to use an English- English dictionary to (8)_______ my English grammar. “Now I think you know what you should do” she said. I made much progress and only one year later, I won the first (9)_______ in the English Speaking Contest (10)_______ for secondary school students in my hometown.
IX. Fill in the blanks with a suitable preposition. (10 pts)
1. The post office is not far____ my house.
2. Mrs. Lien said you could reach her____ 8 603 312.
3. Snow is falling all____ the country.
4. Will you pick me____ after the party?
5. We all agreed____ their request for a full investigation.
Mời các bạn vào luyện tập một số đề sau đây để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh đạt kết quả cao nhất: