Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 9 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018-2019 - Đề số 903
Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh lớp 9
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018-2019 - Đề số 903 được sưu tầm và đăng tải với cấu trúc ra đề tổng hợp được nhiều dạng bài thường gặp và kiến thức nâng cao, chuyên sâu rất hữu ích dành cho các bạn muốn nâng cao chất lượng học tập của mình. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
KÌ THI KSCL CÁC ĐỘI TUYỂN HSG KHỐI 9 Năm học 2017-2018
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
(Thời gian 90 phút)
I. Choose the best option among A, B, C, or D provided to finish each of the following sentences.
1. I don't mind you_______ home late as long as you don't make so much noise.
B. to go
2. The girl_______ photo was in the paper today lives in our street.
3. The_______ of this city has increased rapidly in the recent years.
4. The_______ is the place where a particular species of animal is normally found.
5. My younger brother would like to become a computer_______.
C. to program
6. The lazy student felt_______ about his coming examination because he had hardly leant anything at all.
D. not easy
7. Foreigners who learn English normally have difficulty with its_______.
8. The company is not taking on any new_______ this year.
A. to employ
9. The old couple have saved a lot of money for their_______
C. to retire
10. I admire the_______ use of color in her paintings.
C. to effect
11. English is a_______ easy language for Swedes to learn.
B. to compare
12. We walked to the_______ bus stop in ten minutes.
13. She can't apply_______ the job because she doesn't have enough qualifications.
14. More than half of the world's_______ are printed in English.
15. Did anyone ask you to make a_______ at the reception?
C. to speak
16. Mark Twain was born in Missouri_______ 1835.
17. He won't pass the exam_______ he works hard.
18. They are the children_______ won the match yesterday.
19. We would go camping_______ the weather were fine.
20. He has_______ in giving up smoking.
A. to succeed
21. On a spaceship gravity is zero and everything seems to_______.
22. It's the English language_______ is used as an official language in 44 countries.
23. A person who teaches at university is a_______.
24. What's the place_______ you stand and wait for a train?
25. Vietnam is a_______ country.
D. to develop
26. Phone the_______ if the lights don't work.
27. I borrowed the money_______ the bank.
28. We_______ Betty since she moved to our neighborhood.
A. have known
B. had known
C. are knowing
29. Do we_______ attend the dance?
B. have got to
C. must to
D. have to
30. My sister is_______ than me.
A. much older
B. much elder
C. most older
D. more older
31. You should hear Lucy play_______ guitar.
32. Betty_______ a lot of presents on her birthday.
A. was given
C. was giving
D. was been given
33. I'm really looking_______ Christmas this year.
B. out for
D. forward to
34. _______ can come to the club. You don't need to be a member.
C. Each one
35. The dog must_______ to the vet.
B. be taken
C. be take
36. My nephews speak French really_______
37. There is_______ food left but not enough for everyone.
B. a little
D. a few
38. _______ luggage is this? - It's Karen's
C. How much
39. _______ have you been playing the flute? - Since 1992.
C. How long
D. How long ago
40. The meeting will start when everyone_______
A. will arrive
C. is arriving
D. will be arriving
II- Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
Steven Spielberg was born in Ohio. He is one of the most (41)_______ filmmakers in recent times, and in his (42)_______ he has earned millions (43)_______ dollars. He has been making movies (44)_______ 1961. His first film was a war movie, Escape to Nowhere, (45)_______ was made when he was only 13. He studied English literature at California State University and then worked in the television division (46)_______ Universal Studios in Hollywood for seven years.
In 1975, he made the movie Jaws, which (47)_______ very successful, and (48)_______ him rich and famous. Since then, he has made more than 30 movies, including the box- office hits Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Indiana Jones, ET, and Jurassic Parkura. He has also directed (49)_______ serious movies, like Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan, and he has produced a lot of hit movies. In 1994, he formed a new Hollywood studio, Dreamworks. Recently, Dreamworks has been (50)_______ Microsoft to produce interactive computer games and videos.
41. A. success
42. A. job
43. A. of
44. A. ago
45. A. who
46. A. in
47. A. were
48. A. to make
49. A. some
50. A. worked
C. to work
Key Test 9
I- 1. C 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. B 6. D 7. B 8. C 9. D 10. B 11. C 12. D 13. B 14. C 15. B 16. C 17. B 18. B 19. B 20. D 21. C 22. B 23. C 24. B 25. C 26. B 27. D 28. A 29. D 30. A 31. A 32. D 33. D 34. D 35. B 36. C 37. A 38. D 39. C 40. B
II- 41. C 42. B 43. A 44. C 45. D 46. B 47. D 48. B 49. C 50.D
Sau kì thi giữa học kì 1, các bạn lại tất bật cho kì thi cuối năm quan trọng. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và tải về các đề ôn thi học kì 1 ngoài môn tiếng Anh còn có môn Toán, Ngữ Văn, Vật lý, Hóa học...được VnDoc.com sưu tầm từ các trường THCS và các thầy cô uy tín trên cả nước rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn luyện. Chúc các bạn ôn thi thật tốt!