Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình thí điểm trường THPT chuyên Lương Văn Chánh, Phú Yên năm 2017-2018 có đáp án
Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình thí điểm
Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình thí điểm trường THPT chuyên Lương Văn Chánh, Phú Yên năm 2017-2018 với 32 câu trắc nghiệm và 4 câu viết nhằm ôn luyện kiến thức đã học nửa đầu kỳ 1. Đề thi có đáp án đi kèm, mời các bạn tham khảo.
Sở GD-ĐT tỉnh Phú Yên
Trường THPT chuyên Lương Văn Chánh
Kiểm tra một tiết HK1 – Năm học 2017-2018
Môn: Tiếng Anh 10 – Chương trình thí điểm
Thời gian: 45 phút
Họ và tên:………………………………………
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
1. A. private B. brilliant C. pressure D. prepare
2. A. lunch B. umbrella C. fun D. tutor
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest.
3. A. breadwinner B. acupuncture C. disease D. allergy
4. A. contribute B. disease C. digestive D. laundry
USE OF LANGUAGE
Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences.
5. Be quiet! Someone _____ at the front door. I ______ it.
A. has knocked / am going to answer
B. is knocking / will answer
C. knocks / am answering
D. is knocking / answer
6. After eating dinner, I have to do the ____ and then do my homework every day.
A. washing – up
B. wash - up
C. washing – ups
D. washings - up
7. These flowers are fresh. They ____ from the garden.
A. have just been picked
B. have been just picked
C. have been picked just
D. just have been picked
8. My mother and I often go to the supermarket to shop for _____ at weekends.
C. heavy lifting
D. the chores
9. My boyfriend intends to have a part - time job. He ______ in a restaurant in the summer.
A. will work
B. is going to work
D. shall work
10. In my family, my father always takes charge of doing the ____ lifting.
11. Everyone in my family has to do the share of ______ because my parents go out to work.
A. household chores
12. As soon as he ______, I _____ you a phone call.
A. is going to come / give
B. will come / am going to give
C. comes / will give
D. will come / will give
13. The human ____ system is a series of organs responsible for taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide.
14. If people breathe in deeply, their ____ can expand to twice their normal size.
15. Acupuncture can treat from simple to complicated ailments.
16. Food is broken down and converted into energy in the ____ system.
17. When acupuncture ____ correctly, it is very safe for patients.
A. will be performed
B. is performed
C. will have performed
18. - Mother: “Haven’t you tidied up your room yet?” - Son: “____”
A. I will, after I do all the exercises in my textbook.
B. I have my hands full with my tidying.
C. The more I tidy, the worse it gets.
D. Why don’t you give me a hand with cleaning?
Find the mistake in each sentence.
19. The workshop is so interesting that we aren’t wanting to leave now.
A B C D
20. Doing crossword puzzles surely has beneficial effects to our brain’s memory.
A B C D
Give the correct word form of the words in brackets.
21. Be _________ (care) not to wake the baby.
22. I have ___________ (responsible) for clearing up the room after the class.
Read the passage carefully and then choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to each question.
Lora: I might retire early. I don’t know. I’m 55 and my husband retired last year. He spends most of his time in the garden. I’d really like to be there with him though I am not quite fond of the tasks. I’m definitely going to learn a new language. I hate going abroad and speaking English.
Cass: I’m only 26, so I’m not going to retire soon! In fact I want to have more chances to earn our living. Jaime and I are going to have a baby next year and we’re really excited about that. We want to have a big family and live in a big house. Then, when I retire, my children and grandchildren will all be able to stay.
Sue: Well, Roger and I don’t agree about retiring. I love work and I don’t want to retire! I know I won’t have anything to do.
Roger: I asked my boss at work recently and I might be able to retire next year. I might buy a house in France and spend the time that my family deserved to have with me long before. I’d love to have my first long-awaited visit to Paris with my wife one day.
Linda: I want to retire as soon as possible. I have three sons and now I don’t even have time to play with them. They will become mature very soon and don’t want to spend quality time with me. I can’t stand the thought.
23. The reason Lora looks forward to her retirement is because _____.
A. her husband has already retired
B. she likes doing gardening
C. she hates travelling abroad
D. she likes to learn English
24. Which of the following is NOT true about Cass?
A. His baby is born the following year
B. He wants his family to live in a big house.
C. He wants to retire soon
D. He wants to earn more money
25. Who does NOT want to retire shortly?
26. Roger _____.
A. has spent enough time with his family already
B. will ask his boss for retirement next year
C. has never been to Paris before
D. doesn’t want to go to Paris
27. The word “mature” in the passage is closest in meaning to ____.
B. grown - up
Read the passage below and choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) to each gap.
One of the best things you can do for your body is exercise. But how (28) ____ is enough? Some people think that doing simple things like cleaning the house is helpful. Other people do heavy exercises every day, (29) ___ instance, running or swimming. One thing experts do agree on is that (30) ___ kind of exercise is good for you.
Along with exercise, having a healthy diet can help promote good health. Foods like vegetables and fruit should (31) ___ several times each day. It is also important to eat foods high in fiber such as beans, grains, fruit and vegetables. Fibers helps your body to (32) ___ the food you eat. It also helps your body in other ways such as decreasing the chance of getting some cancers, hearts disease and diabetes.
28. A. far B. many C. more D. much
29. A. by B. for C. in D. with
30. A. all B. any C. both D. some
31. A. eat B. eating C. been eaten D. be eaten
32. A. consume B. digest C. pump D. spoil
Make meaningful sentences with the words given.
33. In case / emergency, electricity and water / provide / from other sources.
34. It / go / rain soon / as the forecast / say / last night?
Rewrite the sentences without changing their meaning.
35. A temporary manager is running the shop at the moment.
The shop ___________________________________________________.
36. He never asks when he borrows my things. (always)
Đáp án đề kiểm tra 1 tiết (thi giữa học kì 1)
33. In case of emergency, electricity and water will be provided from other sources.
34. Is it going to rain soon as the forecast said last night?
35. The shop is being run by a temporary manager at the moment.
36. He is always borrowing my things without asking.