Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 số 1
Đề thi cuối kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình mới học kì 1 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12 năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Anh văn gồm 50 câu trắc nghiệm khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 12 ôn tập kiến thức đã học hiệu quả và đạt điểm cao trong kì thi học kì 1 sắp tới.
Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1. A. any||B. daddy||C. cat||D. chat|
|2. A. talked||B. passed||C. called||D. washed|
|3. A. come||B. something||C. comb||D. grow|
Choose the word that has the stress differently from that of the other words.
|4. A. company||B. official||C. Australia||D. encounter|
|5. A. knowledge||B. bracket||C. although||D. neighbor|
|6. A. hopelessness||B. athletics||C. resident||D. tolerance|
Choose the best answer to complete the blank in each of the following sentences.
7. This room__________since I was born.
A. has been painted
B. was painted
D. has painted
8. What__________ you__________if you __________a billionaire?
– I would take a trip into space.
A. will/do / are
B. would/do / were
D. shall/do / are
9. Have you seen the Titanic yet?
_ No, I haven’t. I__________it next Saturday.
A. would see
B. will see
C. am going to see
10. After__________dinner, I often watch TV.
11. Tom said that he __________his motorbike the day before.
A. had lost
C. has lost
12. Do you believe__________God?
13. Air and water are necessary__________us.
14. The beautiful woman has a busy__________life.
14. English has become the main language of__________.
15. Do you think doing the household chores is the__________of the women only?
16. He did some odd jobs at home__________.
17. “I have bought you a toy. Happy birthday to you!” –“__________”
A. What a lovely toy! Thanks.
B. Have a nice day!
C. The same to you!
D. What a pity!
18. “ Your hairstyle is terrific, Cindy” – “__________”
A. It’s nice
B. You’re welcome
C. Not at all
D. Thanks, Peter
19. When students finish the secondary education, they have to take a(n)__________called GCSE.
20. I spoke very slowly __________he didn’t understand English very well.
B. so that
21. When being interviewed, you should concentrate on what the interviewer is saying or asking you.
A. be related to
B. express interest in
C. be interested in
D. pay attention to
22. “ I’m going away tomorrow, mother.”_ Leo told his mother that__________away the__________.
A. he was going / following day
B. I’m going / day after
C. I was going / day after
D. he’s going / following day
23. “ It was nice of you to give me the present. Thank you” Ben said to Mary.
_Ben thanked Mary__________the present.
A. of giving him
B. it had been nice of her to give him
C. for giving him
D. that she had been nice to give him
24. Shakespeare wrote “ Romeo and Juliet” in 1605.
A. “ Romeo and Juliet” were written by Shakespeare in1605
B. “ Romeo and Juliet” was written by Shakespeare in 1605.
C. “ Romeo and Juliet” was written in 1605 by Shakespeare.
D. “ Romeo and Juliet” were written in 1605 by Shakespeare
25. The hurricane has totally destroyed the villages._ The villages__________by the hurricane.
A. have been totally destroyed C. have totally been destroyed
B. has been totally destroyed D. has totally been destroyed
26. If you don’t work much harder, you won’t pass the exam.
_ Unless you__________much harder, you__________the exam.
A. work / will pass
B. don’t work / will pass
C. don’t work / won’t pass
D. work / won’t pass
27. My sister is often sick because she doesn’t do physical exercise.
A. If my sister does physical exercise, she won’t often be sick.
B. If my sister isn’t physical exercise, she does sick.
C. If my sister did physical exercise, she wouldn’t often be sick.
D. If my sister wasn’t physical exercise, she would do sick.
29. The river from__________we get our water- supply is nearly empty.
A. whose B. that C. where D. which
30. My father wants to speak to you. You met him yesterday.
_ My father__________you met yesterday, wants to speak to you.
A. whose B. whom C. whom D. that
In spite of his poorness, he is honest.
31. A. Although he is poor, he is honest. C. Despite he is poor, he is honest.
B. Although he is poor, but he is honest. D. In spite of he is poor, he is honest.
32. He only accepted the job__________the high salary.
A. though B. because C. because of D. in spite of
33. Did you read__________novel I lent you__________last week?
A. ф / in B. a / ф C. ф /on D. the/ ф
34. __________rich should help__________poor and__________disabled.
A. a / a / a B. the / the / the C. ф / ф / ф D. the / the / ф
35. The man who is speaking to John is my brother.
A. The man spoke to John is my brother.
B. The man spoken to John is my brother.
C. The man is speaking to John is my brother.
D. The man speaking to John is my brother.
36. He read The Old Man and The Sea, a novel__________by Ernest Hemingway.
C. which written
D. that wrote
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung kèm đáp án của Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 có đáp án. Ngoài ra, bạn đọc có thể luyện tập trực tuyến đến thi Tiếng Anh lớp 12 tại đây: Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 1.
Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.