Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm 2022 số 1
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 có file nghe + đáp án
Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có file nghe và đáp án nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 11 năm học 2021 - 2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối năm lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình học của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 11 nắm chắc kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Circle the option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
6. Jack asked me whether I am going to have lunch or go out.
7. I reminded Joe sending his mother a birthday card.
8. Having used too many chemical fertilizer on their farm, the farmers now have to drink polluted water.
9. Deforestation is one of the biggest environmental threat to the ecological balance.
10. They denied having dumped lots of rubbish on sea.
11. Taking a gap year help students gain more experience which is good for their CV.
12. Professor David, who is the Dean of the Linguistics Faculty, teaches Linguistics at this university for more than ten years.
13. Will you mind if I open the window? It’s rather hot here.
Complete the text with the correct form of the words in brackets.
One of the problems with comparing the (14)______________ (CONTRIBUTE) of different forms of transport is that they all take different routes. We looked at a hypothetical journey from London to Naples in Italy and calculated the carbon (15)______________ (EMIT) released into the atmosphere by making the journey by air, land, and sea.
We also considered some more (16)______________ (USUAL) options. Would travelling by horse (17)______________ (ACTUAL) be carbon neutral, for example? A horse emits about 18 kg of methane a year. This is equivalent to 378 carbon units because methane is 21 times more (18)______________ (POWER) a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.
Going on holiday by horse may appeal to cowboys, but our trip to Italy would take two months each way. (19)______________ (SURPRISE), the car is the next best (20)______________ (CHOOSE), assuming there are three people sharing it. But for a single trip the train would be the (21)______________ (GREEN) option.
One of the problems with comparing the (14)_______contribution_______ (CONTRIBUTE) of different forms of transport is that they all take different routes. We looked at a hypothetical journey from London to Naples in Italy and calculated the carbon (15)_______emission_______ (EMIT) released into the atmosphere by making the journey by air, land, and sea.
We also considered some more (16)_______unusual_______ (USUAL) options. Would travelling by horse (17)______actually________ (ACTUAL) be carbon neutral, for example? A horse emits about 18 kg of methane a year. This is equivalent to 378 carbon units because methane is 21 times more (18)________powerful______ (POWER) a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.
Going on holiday by horse may appeal to cowboys, but our trip to Italy would take two months each way. (19)_______Surprisingly_______ (SURPRISE), the car is the next best (20)________choice______ (CHOOSE), assuming there are three people sharing it. But for a single trip the train would be the (21)________greenest______ (GREEN) option.
Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to complete each of the following dialogues.
My skin is dark and oily. What should I do now?
A. I couldn’t agree more.
B. No, please don’t.
C. How about trying our masks with pearl extracts?
D. We should have met more often.
Ha: Well, have you tried mind mapping? In my experience, it is a good way to systematise your information.
Chris: (23)__________________________________________ Thank you.
A. If you wouldn’t mind.
B. Sounds good to me.
C. What? You must be kidding!
D. Yes, please.
Kent: Thank you very much indeed, Chris. You’ve helped me so much with my presentation.
Chris: (24)____________________________ You’ve worked incredibly hard.
A. I’d love to.
B. No way, Chris.
C. Don’t mention it.
D. Well, I think I did.
Click để nghe
1. You will hear three short conversations. There is one question for each conversation. For each question, circle the right answer (A, B, C, or D). You will listen to each conversation TWICE.
25. What date will the man stay at the hotel?
A. 13th May
B. 30th May
C. 15th May
D. 31st May
26. Why didn’t Tom attend class this morning?
A. His car hit a bike.
B. He was ill.
C. He had an accident.
D. He had to work in the hospital.
27. When will the next bus Number 15 come?
2. Listen to a passage about the Pacific Island of Vanuatu. Write the answer to each question. Use NO MORE THAN SIX WORDS for each answer. You will listen to the recording TWICE.
28. What is the population of Vanuatu?
29. What do most people here live on?
30. How many languages are spoken officially in Vanuatu?
31. What is this group of islands mostly like?
32. How high is the majority of the Vanuatu land mass?
30. 3 (languages)
31. mountainous and volcanic
32. a few feet above the waves
1. Read the passage about tourism in Wales and circle the best option (A, B, C, or D) to fill in each numbered blank. An example has been done for you.
It is estimated that in north Wales 30 per cent of all jobs can be directly attributed to tourism, but the fact that visitors spend their money in a (0)____________ of ways has a beneficial effect on other things too. Many village shops would have to close if they were not supported by (33)____________ from tourists, and the money spent on local souvenirs can (34)____________ local industries from going out of business.
Unfortunately, tourism also has disadvantages. For example, many of the roads in the Snowdonia area are extremely (35)____________ and tourist cars cause traffic jams. Some farmers and local merchants complain that they make it difficult for them to do their work as car parks full up during busy periods and many visitors cause (36)____________ by parking across gateways, etc. In addition, in the summer, thousands of people use the network of footpaths across Snowdon and its foothills. Often the grassy (37)____________ is worn away, leaving rough stone or mud. This makes the paths hard to see, and it can be dangerous to walk on.
33. B 34. A 35. B 36. C 37. B
38. D 39. B 40. C 41. A 42. D
2. Read the passage about UNESCO and circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to answer each of the given questions.
In 1959, the government of Egypt was working on a plan to build a dam on the River Nile. It was called the Aswan Dam, and it was intended to generate electricity and allow the river water to be used for agriculture. There was one big problem with the plan, though. The dam would flood a nearby valley that contained ancient Egyptian treasures, including two enormous stone temples.
It can be difficult for governments to choose culture and history over economics. However, if countries always made decisions like this, the majority of the world's ancient sites would end up being destroyed. Luckily, UNESCO stepped in. They formed a committee that tried to convince Egypt to protect its ancient treasures. With support from many countries, they were finally successful. The huge temples were carefully removed from their original site and moved to a safe location so that the dam could be built.
After their success in saving the temples in Egypt, UNESCO went on to save more sites around the world. They protected lagoons in Venice, ruins in Pakistan, and temples in Indonesia. With industrialisation changing the world rapidly, there were many sites that needed to be saved. Eventually, UNESCO formed the World Heritage Organisation to protect important natural and historic sites wherever it was necessary.
By now, the World Heritage Organisation has protected hundreds of sites ranging from beautiful natural islands to buildings in large cities and ancient ruins. If you're able to visit any of the many protected sites, you'll agree it was worth it.
38. What is the best title for the passage?
B. UNESCO to succeed
C. UNESCO to develop
D. UNESCO to rescue
39. The word “this” in paragraph 2 refers to ____________.
40. What is meant by the first sentence of the second paragraph?
A. Most governments prefer to sell their treasures.
B. Money sometimes seems more important than all other things.
C. Governments are never able to consider two things at once.
D. Governments usually don't know anything about their culture.
41. Why did UNESCO get involved in Egypt?
A. Egypt was planning to build a dam that would harm ancient temples.
B. Egypt was planning to build a valley for agriculture and electricity.
C. Egypt was planning to create a dam right on top of an ancient temple.
D. When the dam flooded a valley, several treasures were discovered.
42. Why is the World Heritage Organisation more important now than it would have been 200 years ago?
A. Countries didn't cooperate in the past.
B. Cities were smaller back then.
C. There were not as many interesting sites 200 years ago.
D. Modern business and production are changing the world.
33. B 34. A 35. B 36. C 37. B
38. D 39. B 40. C 41. A 42. D
1. For each question, write a new sentence so that it means the same as the original one. You must use the given word.
An example has been done for you.
0. Daniel started Italian classes six months ago. (FOR)
-> Daniel’s had Italian classes for six months.
43. “You should take a yoga class to relieve stress, Van,” her doctor said. (ADVISED)
44. She complains all the time about the teachers. (KEEP)
45. It was difficult for Sarah to learn to read in Japanese. (DIFFICULTY)
46. “I didn’t follow my doctor’s advice,” the patient said. (ADMITTED)
47. Chiara spent years trying to pass the First Certificate exam. (TOOK)
43. Van’s doctor advised her to take a yoga class to relieve stress.
44. She keeps complaining about the teachers.
45. Sarah had difficulty (in) learning to read in Japanese.
46. The patient admitted not following his/her doctor’s advice.
47. It took Chiara years to pass the First Certificate exam.
2. Write a paragraph (100-120 words) on the following topic
Doing regular exercise is beneficial to young people.
Give reasons and/or examples to support your points.
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi, file nghe mp3 và đáp án tại đây: Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm học 2021 - 2022 số 1. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,.. được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.