Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án
Tăng cường làm thật nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau sẽ giúp các bạn thí sinh nhanh chóng trau dồi kiến thức và kinh nghiệm trong kỳ thi sắp tới. Để giúp các bạn có điều kiện thực hành, chúng tôi xin cung cấp cho các bạn Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án.
I. LISTENING (2.5 p)
Part 1: You will hear 5 short conversations. You will hear each conversation twice. There is one question for each conversation. Write the correct answer onto your answer sheet.
1. What is David doing now?
2. When will the next lesson start?
3. How much is the girl's bus ticket?
4. What is the date of the party?
5. Which instrument is the girl learning to play?
Part 2. Listen to a woman on the radio talking about some classes at a summer school and choose the correct answer to complete the note
Summer School – North Road College
Classes in: acting
6. Day: A. Monday B. Wednesday
7. Classes begin at: A. 9. 45 a.m. B. 11. 45 a.m.
8. Cost per week: A. £12. 50 B. £20. 50
9. Go there by: A. train B. bus
10. Take to first class: A. your hat B. your umbrella
II. READING (3. 0 p)
Part 2. Read the text and choose the answer that best fits in each gap.
The first zoo opened in China nearly a thousand years (1)______. It had many different kinds of birds and unusual fish in it, but only the richest people in the country could visit it. The first zoo (2)______ anyone could visit opened in France in 1793. (3)______ was called 'The Plant Garden'. There were wild animals, a museum and beautiful gardens there too.
Today, London Zoo has been open for nearly 150 years and more than 15,000 animals lives there. Zoos are important (4)______ visitors can see wild animals there. Scientists can study wild animals in zoos too. Their work helps us all (5)______ understand animals and ourselves better.
1. A. before B. since C. for D. ago
2. A. that B. who C. whom D. whose
3. A. It B. They C. He D. People
4. A. so B. although C. because D. why
5. A. of B. to C. for D. with
Part 3. Read the passage about Wendy's holiday and choose the correct answer.
Since I returned from my ten-day holiday in Peru, friends have asked me, "Where have you been?" I love answering, "Oh! I went to South America!"
I went there with my parents. There were ten of us in the group but we'd never met each other before. On the first day, we travelled with a guide for eight hours up the river to our jungle camp. It was so exciting to be in the Amazon rainforest! Noisy parrots and monkeys filled the trees and I saw insects of all sizes and colours on the paths around our tents.
We always felt safe when our guide, Omar, was with us. Omar could speak English, French and Spanish and came from a village far away on the other side of the mountains. One day he took us down the river in a wooden boat made from a single tree. Another day, he took us into the jungle and found all kinds of unusual trees and flowers for us to look at. He even cooked a lovely sweet rice dish for us to eat before we went to bed at night.
My holiday in Peru was a great adventure and I'll never forget it.
1. Wendy stayed in South America for_______.
A. 3 days B. 5 days C. 6 days D. 10 days
2. Wendy went on holiday in Peru with______.
A. her parents B. her friends C. a guide D. ten other people
3. What is NOT TRUE about their campsite?
A. It was in the Amazon rainforest. B. It took them more than a day to go there.
C. It has a lot of parrots and monkeys around. D. It has a lot of insects.
4. The guide Omar__________.
A. could speak some languages B. came from the city.
C. showed them some kinds of usual trees and flowers. D. cooked them breakfast
5. What is the best title for the reading passage?
A. My campsite in Peru. B. Omar - the best guide ever.
C. An unforgettable holiday in Peru. D. An adventure down the river.
III. WRITING (2.5p)
Part 1: Rewrite the following sentences without changing the meaning (1.0p)
1. My friend has just sent me an email. It is about our English project.
My friend _____________which _____________.
2. Because she had a navigation system in her cellphone, she didn't get lost in the forest.
3. My father often travelled a long way to his office some years ago, but now he doesn't.
My father used to_________________________.
4. They have recently built an English centre for the chidren.
An English centre _________________________.
Part 2: In about 100 words, write about one of your memorable trips using the suggested questions below (1.5 p)
1. Where did you go? 2. When did you go?
3. Who did you go with? 4. What did you take/ carry?
5. What did you do there? 6. How long did you stay there?
7. How did you feel after the trip?