Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 năm 2020 - 2021
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh 10 học kì 1 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 10 mới giúp các em ôn tập tại nhà hiệu quả.
Choose one word (A, B, C or D) whose main stressed syllable is different from the rest.
|1. A. solar charger||B. volunteer||C. advertisement||D. community|
|2. A. meaningful||B. obvious||C. fortunate||D. important|
|3. A. lighthouse||B. Greenhouse||C. White house||D. light house|
|4. A. fabric||B. laptop||C. computer||D. tallboy|
|5. A. portable||B. expensive||C. washing machine||D. seahorse|
Choose the best answer to the following sentences.
6. The handicapped are in need of help from the community.
7. How do volunteers help disadvantaged and handicapped children______ their difficulties?
A. to get
B. to know
C. to overcome
D. to pass
8. “You have broken my window” the old woman said to the boy.
The old woman__________ the boy of breaking her window.
9. A bank has promised a donation of $24 million toward the disaster fund.
10. It was 7 p.m, and my mother_________ in the field.
B. was working
C. has been working
D. had worked
11. Nelson Mandela became _________ in politics and was forced to leave his first university.
12. He hesitated __________ his mind about when they should leave for the United Kingdom
A. making up
B. to make up
C. of making up
D. for making up
13. Her father died after he had brought up all of his children.
A. was in the dust
B. was out of this world
C. was the apple of her eyes
D. called it a day
14. Don't interrupt anyone while they are talking.
A. get through
B. break in
C. look up to
D. catch up with
15. Nowadays, ________ English is very essential.
16. More tourists ________ to this country unless it _________ a better climate.
A. would come/ had
B. wouldn’t come/ had
C. wouldn’t come/ didn’t have
D. would come/ didn’t have
17. Mark is _________ with the volunteer work in this charity organization. He is not very ___________ about getting a paid job next time.
A. disappointed/ hopeful
B. disappointed/ hopeless
C. disappointing/ hopefulness
D. disappointing/ hopes
18. My daughter is not old enough____________ a driving lisence.
A. to get
B. for getting
C. to getting
D. of getting
Read the text and choose suitable words to fill the gaps.
The Ig Nobel Prize is a copy of the (19)______ Nobel Prize. It is given to achievements and inventions that first make people laugh, then make them think. Its purpose is to (20)______ the unusual and imaginative achievements, mostly in science, medicine, and technology. Contrary to people's common belief that the prize are given to (21)______ works, the prize winners findings need to be based on (22)______ research. Every year, a (23)______ is held at Harvard University, and ten prize made of tinfoil are awarded to the winners, who have to pay for their own accommodations and transport to Cambridge.
|19. A. popular||B. famous||C. best||D. invaluable|
|20. A. celebrate||B. organise||C. welcome||D. evaluate|
|21. A. well-known||B. unimportant||C. important||D. cheap|
|22. A. common||B. inexpensive||C. serious||D. important|
|23. A. ceremony||B. meeting||C. party||D. festival|
Read the following passage and choose the correct answer to each question.
The United Nations has proclaimed December 1st as World AIDS Day, December 3rd International Day of Disabled Persons, and December 5th as the International Volunteer Day. For the last few years, in early December, organizations that involve disabled people and various agencies have organized meetings and exchange programmes to mark the three days in Vietnam.
This year UN agencies, the Hanoi Disabled People’s Association and similar organizations will hold an exchange programme called “For the Love of Life” on December 3rd at Thong Nhat park in Hanoi. The event is also in line with the UN General Assembly’s upcoming approval of the “Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and the response to the call of the UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific(UNESCAP).
The program is for people such as disabled people, people living with HIV / AIDS and enthusiastic volunteers who are actively supporting the disadvantaged ones as well as serving in other development areas. It is also aimed at enhancing the competence of the Hanoi Disabled People’s Association and disabled people’s organizations.
Attending the meeting are leaders of the government, involving ministries, communities and branches, ambassadors, representatives from international and non-governmental organizations, disabled people, people living with HIV / AIDS; national and international volunteers.
24. According to the UN, which is the International Volunteer Day?
A. The first of December
B. The second of December
C. The third of December
D. The fifth of December
25. Which is the main organizer of the exchange programme?
A. United Nations
B. Hanoi Disabled People’s Association
C. UN General Assembly
26. Who are NOT attending the meeting?
A. People having SARDS
B. Disabled people
C. People living with HIV / AIDS
D. enthusiastic volunteers
27. What does the word “ones” in paragraph 3 refer to?
28. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A. The meeting to mark the 3 days are often organized in late December.
B. The meeting for this year will be held at a park in the capital of Vietnam.
C. The programme is also to improve the ability of an association.
D. Some ambassadors are also attending the programme.
Make the meaningful sentence, using the given words below.
29. I/ going/have/ birthday party/next Sunday
30. The printer / being use/ present.
31. While/ Mary /listen/music, / mother /phone her.
32. She /be/ excited/birthday party/last night.
33. The teacher /not /allow/ us/ use /dictionary /during /test.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 cuối học kì 1 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,...
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.