Bài tập ở nhà tiếng Anh lớp 8 mới trong thời gian nghỉ dịch Corona (từ 06/04 - 11/04)
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 trong thời gian nghỉ dịch Covid-19
Đề ôn tập ở nhà môn tiếng Anh 8 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề bài ôn tập môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 8 gồm nhiều bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm khác nhau giúp các em học sinh nâng cao những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
Which of the following words in each group is stressed on a different syllable from the others?
|1. A. electricity||B. traditional||C. immediate||D. equipment|
Which underlined part in each word is pronounced differently from that in the others?
|2. A. revise||B. signature||C. underline||D. highlight|
II. MULTIPLE CHOICE
1. Nowadays in some villages people still force a__________to plough the field.
2. We can’t stand people who are cruel__________ animals.
3. The cattle are eating grass in the field. They are_____________
4. “Thank you so much for helping me overcome that difficult time.” “___________”
A. Don’t worry
B. My pleasure
C. Yes, of course
D. Thank you
5. It is better for us__________the important words in our lessons.
B. to underline
6. Sally is quite keen__________ the idea.
III. ERROR IDENTIFICATION
1. He is(A) waiting to (B) the bus at (C) the moment (D).
2. Everyone in(A) the neighborhood are (B) pleased with (C) the new (D) park.
IV. CLOZE TEST
Read the following passage and choose the best answers.
There is usually one important subject missing from most school timetables. Very few students are (1)_______________ how to organize their learning and how to (2)____________ the best use of their time. Let’s take some examples. Do you know how to (3)_____________ up words in the dictionary? And do you understand all the information the dictionary contains? Can you (4)______________ notes quickly, and can you understand them afterwards? For some reason, many schools give learners no help with these matters. Teachers ask students to memorize pages from books, or tell them to write ten pages, but don’t explain (5)_______________to do it. Learning by heart can be useful, but is it important to have a genuine understanding of a subject. You can (6)_______________ a lot of time memorizing books, without understanding anything about the subject.
|1. A. taught||B. learnt||C. educated||D. graduated|
|2. A. take||B. give||C. get||D. make|
|3. A. find||B. look||C. research||D. get|
|4. A. do||B. send||C. take||D. revise|
|5. A. how||B. what||C. why||D. it|
|6. A. pass||B. waste||C. tell||D. use|
V. READING COMPREHENSION
Read the following passage carefully and write down True or False
A king liked to write poems and thought his poems were very good. As he was a king, the people he showed the poems to always praised him to the skies. One day he showed some of his poems to a philosopher who did not like them at all and told the King that the poems were very poor. This made the king so angry that he sent the philosopher to prison.
Some time passed and the king freed the philosopher. A week later, the king invited him to the dinner. He showed the philosopher a new poem he had just written and asked the man what he thought of it. The philosopher turned to the soldiers who were standing at the door and said, “Take me back to the prison!”
1. The poems which the king wrote were very good.
2. Everyone always praised the king to the skies.
3. The philosopher was imprisoned because he said the king’s poem was not good.
4. The philosopher was invited to the dinner by the king.
5. A new poem which the king had just written was poor.
6. The soldiers were taken back to the prison.
VI. WORD FORMS
Complete each sentence with the correct form of the word in brackets
1. Our lives depend on_____________ (electric)
2. She actively_______________ in social work. (participation)
3. The evening passed________________ (enjoy)
4. She feels__________________in a room full of strangers. (comfort)
Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first.
1. “You shouldn’t listen to that kind of music, Tom” said his father.
2. This is the first time I have played basketball
I am not used _____________________________________________
3. John and Mike got up late this morning.
4. He actively participates in outdoor activities.
He is an_________________________________________________
5. Kate took two aspirins, and then she felt a lot better.
Trên đây là Phiếu ôn tập ở nhà môn Anh 8 Tuần 2 Tháng 4. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com cập nhật rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 8 mới khác nhau như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, ... mới nhất theo chương trình học của bộ Giáo dục & Đào tạo.
Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã thành lập group chia sẻ tài liệu tiếng Anh THCS miễn phí trên Zalo, mời bạn đọc click đường link: https://zalo.me/g/fdpusx941 hoặc quét mã QR dưới đây để tham gia vào nhóm: