Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 7 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 (Đề 717)
Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 7 môn tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin gửi đến các bạn Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi lớp 7 cấp huyện môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 (Đề 717) sưu tầm và đăng tải với các dạng bài bao quát được các kiến thức ngữ pháp quan trọng của khối lớp 7, bên cạnh đó có sự nâng cao giúp các bạn ôn tập, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho các kì thi quan trọng.
KÌ THI KSCL CÁC ĐỘI TUYỂN HSG KHỐI 7 Năm học: 2017-2018
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 7
(Thời gian 90 phút)
I. Find the word the underlined part is pronounced differently. (5 pts)
1. A. chair
2. A. hour
3. A. gone
4. A. question
5. A. Janet’s
II. Choose A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences: (15 pts)
6. ________ my students are familiar with this kind of activities.
B. Most of
C. A few
7. I remember_______ to the zoo before.
A. being taken
C. be taking
D. to make
8. We spent half a year_______ this house.
A. for building
9. Our village had_______ money available for education that the schools had to close.
A. so little
B. so few
C. so many
D. so much
10. I was responsible to my mother_______ looking after our pets while she was at work.
11. Mexico City, _______ is the fastest growing city in the world, has a population of over 10 million.
12. We have no money, _______ Tom has some.
13. They left the room_______ they had finished the exam.
D. as soon as
14. The government_______ the earthquake victims with food, clothes and medicine.
15. Don’t spend your money_______. Save it!
B. to waste
16. My parents always let me_______ what I think I should.
A. to do
D. for doing
17. When the storm_______ this area tomorrow, it will bring it great destructive force.
A. is going to reach
B. is reaching
D. will reach
18. When I returned, I found that my car_______ away.
A. had been towed
B. had been towing
C. has been towed
D. has been towing
19. This building used to be a library, _______ it?
20. Because of the bad health, he_______ smoking last year.
A. has given up
B. gave up
C. has gave up
D. has given
III. Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition. (10 pts)
a. Contact an organization Friends of the Earth (21)_______ information.
b. Don’t throw things (22)_______. Try and ﬁnd another use (23)_______them.
c. We can look (24)_______information (25)_______recycling things in the local library.
d. These shoes are made (26)_______old car tires.
e. ‘Vegetable matter’ is made (27)_______compost.
f. Are you interested (28)_______protecting the environment.
g. We should use cloth bags instead (29)_______plastic bags.
h. What did the government do to prevent people (30)_______throwing drink cans away?
IV. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets. (10 pts)
31. She was (conscious)________ for days after the accident.
32. His speedy (revive)________ after the operation amazed all the doctors.
33. The (press)________ of water caused the dam to burst.
34. The heart pumps (bleed)________ around the body.
35. Come by the ﬁre. You must be (chill)________ to the bone.
36. I want an (immediately)________ reply.
37. The victim who has a dog bite needs an anti-tetanus (inject)________ .
38. She is very (anxiety)________ about her mother's health.
39. The nurse is giving Lan some ﬁrst-aid (instruct)________ .
40. Make sure that the needles are (sterilize)________ .
V. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete this passage. (10 pts)
Cotton has been grown for thousands of years in places as (41)______ Apart as Mexico, China, Egypt, and India. American colonists (42)______ to grow cotton in the early 1600s. Before 1800, cotton was a great luxury, more expensive than silk, (43)______ so many workers were needed to pick it. (44)______, a huge increase in the number of slaves in the American South (45)______ in much greater cotton production and a fall…...(46)______ the price. This, and the new technology of the industrial (47)______, made cotton the cheapest fabric in history. By 1820, cotton (48)______ more money for the United States than tobacco, and more money worldwide than sugar. Many Southern farmers and plantation (49)______ believed that slave labor was (50)______ for them to make money growing cotton.
41. A. long
42. A. started
43. A. after
44. A. In addition
45. A. took
46. A. to
47. A. factory
48. A. will make
B. has made
D. had made
49. A. keepers
50. A. necessary
VI. Complete the sentences, use the correct form or tense of the verbs in the brackets. (5 pts)
51. The man (sit)________ next to me was very nervous.
52. Tom doesn’t enjoy (laugh)________ at by other people.
53. I'd like you (meet)________ my mother.
54. Take this street and you (arrive)________ at the bus station in 16 minutes.
55. He suggested (travel)________ around the town by bike.
VII. Fill the underlined part that needs correcting. (5 pts)
56. Mr. Miller doesn’tlikes being kept waiting
57. Hoa writinga letter in her room at the moment.
58. Thereis a hostel at the corner of this street where we can stay there.
59. Ann spentmany money on clothes at the supermarket yesterday.
60. I haven’tsmoked since a long time.
VIII. Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning to the first. (20 pts)
61. We must pay the bill at once. → The bill_______________________.
62. Many people in the world speak English. → English_______________________.
63. Working in those conditions is impossible. → It’s____________________________.
64. I will repair your bicycle tomorrow afternoon. → Your bicycle_________________.
65. “Don’t throw things away,” Miss Linda said to the students. → Miss Linda asked____________.
66. Penicillin can cure many dangerous diseases. → Many_________________________.
67. Does your country export rice to Britain? → Is_____________________________.
68. l was very delighted that I passed the ﬁnal exams. → I was very delighted________.
69. We ﬁnd it difficult to understand this question. → This question________________.
70. She's very pleased to see her grandparents soon. → She's looking________________.
__________THE END_________ Total:………../80
Mời các bạn vào luyện tập một số đề sau đây để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh đạt kết quả cao nhất: