Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có file nghe
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11
Đề thi môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa kì 1 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh được biên tập dưới nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
I. SOUNDS. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. (0.5pt)
|01. A. many||B. thank||C. bring||D. language|
|02. A. guitarist||B. laugh||C. ago||D. engage|
II. ERROR IDENTIFYING. Choose the one word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that would not be appropriate. (0.5pt)
03. They saw him arrived his flat late.
B. his flat
04. You’d better saved money for a rainy day.
B. ‘d better
III. READING 2. Read the passage and then choose the best answer A, B , C or D for the following questions. (1pt)
Linda Shaw was about to have her evening meal with parents and grandmother when something rather frightening happened. The family had just sat down at a table in the dining room and had called Linda’s brother Tony to join them when three armed men went in. One of the men pointed a gun at them while another held a knife. The family were all terrified, except Tony, who was watching television so that he had no idea anything was wrong. The men began to put everything that was valuable into a large bag. While stealing things, they didn’t see Linda write the word “HELP” on the piece of paper. Linda dropped the paper out of the window on the street. Two passengers saw it and called the police. A few minutes later the police caught them. After they were being taken away. Tony was bewildered. He had been watching television throughout the whole incident.
05. It can be inferred from the story that the men........
A. stole all the valuable things and left
B. were successful in robbing
C. were not caught
D. weren’t able to steal anything
06. Tony is Linda’s ..........
07. The accident happened.........
A. while Linda and her family were sleeping.
B. when Linda and her family were about to have an evening meal.
C. while Linda and her family were having an evening meal.
D. after Linda and her family had finished having an evening meal.
08. While the men were stealing things, ........
A. Tony went out to phone the police.
B. Linda was watching TV.
C. Tony watched them and said nothing.
D. Linda wrote the word “HELP” on the paper and dropped it out of the window.
IV. LANGUAGE USE. Choose the answer that best fits each blank. (3.5pt)
09. A……man never helps others without thinking of his own benefit.
10. I expected.......to your party, but I wasn’t.
A. to invite
B. to be inviting
D. to be invited
11. The 50th wedding anniversary........the “golden anniversary.”
A. to be called
B. to call
C. is called
D. being called
12. I’d rather you.......the next trip to Sapa.
C. to join
13. We........lunch when we heard the news of the fire.
B. are having
C. were having
14. She makes a fuss about anything she doesn’t like.
A. feels excited
B. feels sad
C. complains noisily
15. I think I hear someone........the window. Do you hear it too?
D. to open
16. Teenagers nowadays often imitate their.......in different ways.
17. When they.......to the station, the train.........
A. got - had left
B. get - have left
C. had got - left
D. have got - leave
18. ~ Nga: “Did you enjoy the party?” ~ Lien: “.......... “
A. We sang so loud.
B. I gave her toys.
C. I was served special dishes.
D. Very much
19. The children seem to be incapable.......working quietly themselves.
20. Helen:"Congratulations!" ~ Jim: "……. , Helen."
A. Yes, I am
B. You're kidding
C. Thank you
D. That's great!
21. Nga and I were.......until she moved to a different school.
22. I suddenly remembered that I......my keys.
A. had forgotten
C. have forgotten
V. WORD STRESS. Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from that of the others. (0.5pt)
|23. A. loyalty||B. suspicion||C. sympathy||D. constancy|
|24.A. summer||B. seven||C. money||D. thirteen|
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
25. Despite being a kid, Tuan always helps his mother do the chores every day.
A. homework B. works C. housework D. house duties
26. When I was a child, my mother used to teach me table manners.
A. etiquette B. rule C. problem D. norm
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
27. Don't confess your love to your friends unless you know they feel the same way.
A. admit B. conceal C. declare D. expose
VI. READING 1. Complete the following passage by choosing an appropriate word or phrase for each blank. (1.5pt)
Well, before the fire, I was ...(25)... I always complained to my mother about ...(26)... small my room was, or how few clothes I had. Then the fire came and destroyed ...(27)... we owned. But I slowly began to ...(28)... that I didn’t really need my odd things. I just needed my family. After all, you can get new clothes any time, ...(29)... a family can never be replaced. The fire took many things from me, but it ...(30)... me to appreciate my family more than things.
|28. A. selfishness||B. selfish||C. unselfish||D. myself|
|29. A. how||B. why||C. what||D. where|
|30. A. thing||B. nothing||C. something||D. everything|
|31. A. realize||B. look||C. see||D. find|
|32. A. but||B. and||C. if||D. or|
|33. A. made||B. learned||C. gave||D. taught|
VII. WRITING. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it. (1.5 pt)
34. They allowed him to go out until 10 p.m.
They let .....................................................................
35. When we arrived, the party had come to an end.
VIII. LISTENING. Listen to an interview with Paloma and Juan. Tick ✓true. Cross X false. (1pt)
36. Paloma and Juan’s teacher is organising the jumble sale.
37. Paloma’s mother is going to make a cake for the jumble sale.
38. Paloma is going to bring her old clothes to the jumble sale.
39 Juan is also going to bring old things.
40. Juan is going to paint a picture of a village.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 11. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.