Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra cuối năm lớp 10 môn Anh có đáp án
Xin giới thiệu đến các bạn học sinh và quý thầy cô giáo đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10. Thông qua Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án này, các em học sinh sẽ dễ dàng từng bước tiếp cận với dạng đề thi từ đó rút kinh nghiệm cho kĩ năng giải đề thi của mình. Chúc các em học sinh và quý thầy cô thành công.
I. LISTENING (2.0 p)
Part 1: You will hear 4 short conversations. You will hear each conversation twice. There is one question for each conversation. Write the correct answer onto your answer sheet.
1. What will Kevin have for lunch?
2. What will the weather be like this afternoon?
3. What are they watching on TV now?
4. What pencil case does the girl buy?
Part 2. Listen and fill in each blank with a word provided. Some words are not needed
available as regions harder areas when
Around the world, the weather has been getting warmer and warmer. This warm weather is making some (5)_____ much drier. This means there's much less water (6) _____ to the people that live in these areas. With less water, these people find it much (7) _____ to grow food. They also have less water to drink and clean with. And these water problems are only going to get worse (8) _____ the weather gets even warmer.
II. READING (3.5 p)
Part 1. Look at these short texts. What does each of them tell you? Choose the best answer.
A. Take the tablets regularly until the bottle is empty.
B. Take one tablet every day until they are finished.
C. Take three tablets after meals until you feel better.
A. Extra things for your computers are cheaper at the moment.
B. You won't have to pay anything if you don't use the computer for long.
C. There is a discount on all items in this shop this week.
A. You should tell someone if you want to send an email or surf the internet.
B. You cannot use the computers in this classroom.
C. You may not use these computers for downloading music or playing games.
A. There is a match later today.
B. The bus to the match will arrive at 1.30 p.m.
C. The students will play football with a visiting team.
Part 2. Read the text and choose the answer that best fits in each gap.
Mao Điền Temple of Literature, (1)_____ is located in Hải Dương province, is the second (2) _____ literature temple in Vietnam, after the temple in Hanoi. It was the worship place of Confucius and 8 great teachers of Vietnam in feudal time. With its more than 500-year history, Mao Điền Temple has become a symbol for fondness of learning (3) _____ respect for teachers. As it is located in the (4) _____ of the country, Hải Dương is called the Eastern region, which is the land for studying, so the Le Dynasty considered it as one of the cultural and educational centers of the country and arranged several public examinations. (5) _____ year, during exams, thousands of students nationwide come to the temple to pray for good luck.
1. A. which B. that C. where D. what
2. A. large B. larger C. largest D. very large
3. A. but B. so C. or D. and
4. A. east B. west C. south D. north
5. A. Many B. A C. Per D. Each
Part 3. Read the passage and choose the correct answer.
Although jazz began in New Orleans, it soon moved to all the big cities like St. Louis, Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles. New forms of jazz developed and styles changed.
In the 1920s, America fell in love with dancing and popular jazz music. Dance halls were opened around the country. Women cut their hair short and worn short skirts for the first time. These women were called "flappers". Older Americans were shocked by jazz music, the new dancers and the flappers. One of the most famous musicians of this time was Louise Armstrong. He became famous for his trumpet playing and his low rough voice. Musicians like Armstrong brought a new kind of music to America and the world.
The 1930s in America was the time of the big bands and a new kind of jazz called swing. Harlem, a part of New York, became the center of swing music. Big band leaders like Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington and Glenn Miller played in Harlem at the Cotton Club and the Savoy Ballroom.
1. Where did jazz come from?
A. New Orleans B. Chicago C. New York D. St. Louis
2. According to the passage, what happened in the 1920s?
A. Jazz was invented and became popular. B. Big hotels fell in love with jazz.
C. Flappers appeared for the first time. D. Old Americans shocked the new jazz dancers.
3. What can be said about Louis Armstrong?
A. He is the most famous musician of all times.
B. His was famous for his trumpet.
C. He had a low smooth voice.
D. He was a flapper.
4. Who was a band leader mentioned in the passage?
A. Duke Ellington B. Benny Ellington C. Glenn Goodman D. Duke Miller
5. Which of these cities was the center of swing music in the 1930s?
A. New Orleans B. New York C. Chicago D. St. Louis
III. WRITING (2.5p)
Part 1: Rewrite the following sentences without changing the meaning (1.0p)
1. America wasn't known to the whole world until the 15th century.
It was not until____________________________________________________________________.
2. They organized a trip to Van Mieu because they wanted to write essays about a historical place in Hanoi.
They organized a trip to Van Mieu_____________________________________________________.
3. No one in the class is friendlier than Tom.
4. " Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" was the most expensive film in Hollywood.
Part 2: Write about the life story of Trinh Cong Son, using the suggestions below (1.5p)
- Name: Trinh Cong Son
- Born: 28 - 02 – 1939
- Place of birth: Buon Ma Thuot
- Start composing music: When very young
- First song: "Uot mi" – 1958, soon became famous
- Artistic works: Songs, poems, paintings
- Died: 1-4-2001
- Known as a very talented musiscian and highly appreciated by the Vietnamese people
___ THE END___
Đáp án Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. B
5. AREAS 6. AVAILABLE 7. HARDER 8. AS
1. A 2. A 3. C 4. A
1. A 2. C 3. D 4. A 5. D
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. B
1. It was not until the 15th century that America was known to the whole world.
2. They organized a trip to Van Mieu to write essays about a historical place in Hanoi.
3. Tom is the friendliest in the class.
4. No films were more expensive than "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"