Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 6
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 6 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải với nội dung bài tập ngữ pháp của bài 6 là Thể bị động của động từ khiếm khuyết rất quan trọng. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 6: GENDER EQUALITY
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. women||B. follow||C. concentrate||D. project|
|2. A. address||B. allow||C. traffic||D. rural|
|3. A. minimum||B. influence||C. eliminate||D. bias|
|4. A. prevent||B. education||C. dependent||D. eliminate|
|5. A. encourage||B. contribute||C. delicious||D. college|
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
|6. A. career||B. gender||C. equal||D. bias|
|7. A. enrol||B. rural||C. allow||D. prefer|
|8. A. abandon||B. dependent||C. preference||D. exhausted|
|9. A. unequal||B. enrolment||C. encourage||D. minimum|
|10. A. physically||B. equality||C. remarkably||D. discriminate|
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
11. This year, more girls enrolledon courses in art and design.
12. In some rural areas, women and girls are forcedto do most of the housework.
13. Our government has done a lot to eliminategender inequality.
14. We never allowany kind of discrimination against girls at school.
15. Women do not yet have equalrights in the family in this area.
D. the same
16. It's time we banned discriminationat work.
17. Both male and female students in my class performvery well.
18. Many people in our country still think married women shouldn’t pursuea career.
19. Most employers prefermale workers to female ones.
C. care about
20. She failedto get into medical university.
C. didn’t succeed
21. In order to be successful, we should never give uphope.
22. Gender discrimination has become a hot subjectof conversations among school students.
23. The government took big steps to preventgender inequality.
C. promote .
25. Those people who have enough courageand will are likely to be successful.
26. Nowadays, many women areaware of gender preferences in favour of boys.
27. With great effort, she passedthe driving test at the first attempt.
A. succeeded in
28. Female firefighters are sometimes the targetsof laughter and anger from the coworkers and local people.
29. Many women had to pay a heavy price to winequality.
30. Traditional women are often passive and dependenton their husbands.
31. Women will be exhaustedif they have to cover both jobs at work and at home.
A. very relaxed
B. very pleased
C. very tired
32. Men should sharehousehold chores with women in their families.
33. The Government has raised the national minimum wage.
34. They were qualifiedfor the job, but they were not recruited.
35. Wage discrimination affectswomen negatively.
36. How aregovernments addressing the problem of inequality in wages?
A. focusing on
37. Many countries now allowand encourage women to join the army and the police forces.
38. We should encouragewomen to join more social activities.
39. Working mothers contributeto household income.
40. Family values are likely to pass downfrom generation to generation.
A. put down
B. cut down
C. go down
D. hand down
41. Women's salaries arebecoming important to their household budgets.
42. Experiences at work help women to widentheir knowledge.
43. If women have to do too much housework, they cannot concentrateor work effectively.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
44. The gender gapin primary education has been eliminated.
45. The United Kingdom has made a remarkableprogress in gender equality.
46. Men and women equally gainfirst class degrees.
47. The United Kingdom still faces challenges in gender equality.
48. Much has to be done to achievegender equality in employment opportunities.
49. People have eliminatedpoverty and hunger in many parts of the world.
C. phased out
D. wiped out
50. Both genders should be provided withequal rights to education, employment and healthcare.
A. deprived of
B. furnished with
C. equipped with
D. supplied with
51. We should not allow any kind of discriminationagainst women and girls.
C. unbiased feeling
*Mời các bạn tải file để xem chi tiết và đáp án*
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo một số bài liên quan tiếp theo sau để chuẩn bị tốt nhất trước mỗi bài học: