Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 năm 2019 - 2020 số 4
Đề thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa kì 2 có dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 với lượng kiến thức gói gọn trong chương trình học tiếng Anh Unit 7 8 9 lớp 8 giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently. Write the corresponding letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet.
|1. A. school||B. church||C. children||D. watch|
|2. A. spoon||B. spy||C. raspberry||D. speech|
|3. A. brave||B. Buddha||C. tale D. fable||D. fabl|
Choose the word whose main stress syllable is different from the rest. Write the corresponding letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet.
|4. A. procession||B. production||C. attention||D. competition|
|5. A. cattle||B. collect||C. grassland||D. paddy|
Choose the best option A, B, C or D to complete the sentence. Write your answer on the sheet.
6. I am interested in learning more about the customs of other countries
7. They enjoy ____________ on Sunday.
8. “I think the girls in Cham’s dresses are the most beautiful. Do you agree __________ me?”
9. Everyone was attracted by her grateful __________ .
10. You __________ miss any of the meetings. They are always very useful.
11. Tam is a beautiful girl; __________, she is kind-hearted.
12. Tom’s house is __________ than Jerry’s.
B. more high
C. more higher
13. They live a __________ life.
14. This book is more __________ than I think.
15. We don’t have the custom __________ giving present at Christmas.
A. with B. in
16. Children like Tet __________ they can wear new clothes and receive lucky money.
D. even though
17. __________ pollution can directly cause hearing loss.
18. Once upon __________ , there was a good king and his queen.
A. the time B. the year
C. a time
D. a year .
19. People burn incense to show respect to their ________ during Tet.
20. The water temperature in streams, rivers, oceans change is the effect of __________ .
A. thermal pollution
B. radioactive pollution
C. light pollution
D. visual pollution
Choose the word or phrase that needs correcting in each sentence. Write your answer on the sheet.
21. If I were you, I will plant vegetables in the garden.
22. He is waiting
for the bus at 7 o’clock yesterday morning.
A. is waiting B. for C. at
23.In Vietnam, we have the traditional of worshipping our ancestors.
24. The poison chemical waste is dumped into the river
25. What a beautifully shirt you are wearing! A. What B. wearing
Choose the best option A, B, C or D to complete the passage. Write your answer on the sheet.
SAVE THE EARTH!
We are all slowly (26) __________ the earth. The seas and rivers are too dirty to swim in. There is so much smoke in the air that it is unhealthy to live in many of the world’s cities. In one well-known city, for example, poisonous gases (27) __________ cars pollute the air so much that traffic policemen have to wear oxygen masks. We have cut down (28) __________ trees that there are now vast areas of wasteland all over the world. As a result, farmers in parts of Africa cannot grow enough (29) __________. In certain countries in Asia, there is too little rice. Moreover, we do not take care of the countryside.
Wild animals are quickly disappearing. For instance, tigers are rare in India now because we have killed too many of them. However, it isn’t enough simply to talk about the problem. We must act now before it is too late to do (30) __________ about it. Join us now. Save the Earth!
26. A. destroyed B. destroying C. destroys D. destroy
27. A. by B. from C. of D. in
28. so much B. so few C. so little D. so many
29. A. eating B. to eat C. for eat D. to be eaten
30. A. anything B. nothing C. everything D. something.
Read the following passage and write the best answer option A, B, C or D on your answer sheet.
Once upon a time, there is a girl called Little Red Riding Hood, because of the red hood she always wears. The girl walks through the woods to give her grandmother some food. A wolf wants to eat the girl but is afraid to do so in public (sometimes there are woodcutters watching). So, he suggests the girl should pick some flowers, which she does. After that, he goes to the grandmother’s house. He eats the grandmother, and waits for the girl, disguised as the grandmother. When the girl arrives, he eats her too. A woodcutter, however, comes to the house and cuts the wolf open. Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother come out unharmed.
31. Why is the girl called Little Red Riding Hood?
A. Because she likes red.
B. Because she always wears a red hood.
C. Because she is little.
D. no information.
32. What does the phrase “in public” in line 3 mean?
A. in the wood
D. when other people are there
33. What does the word “he” in line 4 refer to?
A. the woodcutter
B. the wolf
C. the girl’s mother
D. no information
34. Little Red Riding Hood __________
A. walks through the wood
C. picks some flowers
B. wants to give her grandmother some food
D. all are correct
35. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The wolf gives Little Red Riding Hood some flowers.
B. Sometimes, there are woodcutters in the wood.
C. A woodcutter saves the girl and her grandmother.
D. The girl and her grandmother are not dead.
From the given words/ phrases or sentence, choose the best answer A, B, C or D.
36. how / can / you / reduce / waste / home?
A. How can you reduce waste in your home?
B. How you can reduce waste in your home?
C. How can you reduce waste by your home?
D. How can you reduced waste in your home?
37. A horse can run 80km/hr while a camel can only run 12km/hr.
A. A horse can run many fast than a camel.
B. A horse can run faster than a camel.
C. A horse can run more fast than a camel.
D. A horse can run more faster than a camel.
38. We /go / school late / because / rain / heavily.
A. We are going to school late because it rained heavily.
B. We go to school late because it rained heavily.
C. We went for school late because it rained heavily.
D. We went to school late because it rained heavily.
39. Knights / ride horses/ to the castle.
A. Knights was riding their horses to the castle.
B. Knights were rideing their horses to the castle.
C. Knights were riding their horses to the castle.
D. Knights were riding their horses for to the castle.
40.this / time / at / yesterday, I / homework / my / doing / was.
A. At this time yesterday, I was doing my homework.
B. At this time, I was doing my homework yesterday.
C. Yesterday, I was doing my homework at this time.
D. Yesterday, at this time I was doing my homework.
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa kì 2 chương trình mới. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã thành lập group chia sẻ tài liệu tiếng Anh THCS miễn phí trên Zalo, mời bạn đọc click đường link: https://zalo.me/g/fdpusx941 hoặc quét mã QR dưới đây để tham gia vào nhóm: