Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10 năm 2020 - 2021
Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh 10 học kì 1 năm 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh 10 mới giúp các em ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm cuối học kì 1 năm 2020 hiệu quả.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1. A. sister||B. grocery||C. family||D. wife|
|2. A. suggestion||B. organization||C. application||D. communication|
|3. A. experience||B. dedicated||C. enthusiast||D. result|
Choose the word whose stress is placed differently from that of the others.
|4. A. enormous||B. vulnerable||C. contribute||D. exactly|
|5. A. healthy||B. disease||C. cancer||D. balance|
|6. A. muscle||B. vessel||C. consume||D. organ|
Choose the best option to complete the following sentences.
7. - “What do you think of this song?”
- “It sounds _______. I don’t like it”
8. Yesterday I got to the station late, but _______, the train was late, too.
9. That’s a very nice dress you’re wearing. - _____.
A. I’m glad you like it
B. That’s all right
C. That’s nice
D. You’re quite right
10. ______ is the member of a family who earns the money that the family needs.
11. This system of the body lets us breathe in oxygen with our _______ and breathe out carbon dioxide.
12. This system of the body is _______ up of our bones.
13. _____ is the controller of the body. Led by the brain and nerves, it allows us to move, talk and feel emotions.
A. Circulatory system
B. Digestive system
C. Nervous system
D. Skeletal system
14. I often ______ at the market near her house.
A. clean the house
B. shop for grocery
C. do the cooking
D. feed the cat
15. “Suoi Mo”, the debut album by Trinh Cong Son, is sweet and gentle.
Find the mistake in each of the following sentences.
16. Many (A) accidents is (B) caused by (C) careless driving (D).
17. She can sing very beautiful (A) and dance very gracefully (B) but she cannot do any (C) difficult math (D) exercise.
18. Sometimes (A) it is difficult (B) to avoid to drink (C) when we enjoy an informal party (D).
19. It takes (A) us two (B) hours getting (C) to Nam Dinh by (D) car.
20. The (A) wives are (B) also responsible to (C) the family finances (D).
Reading the following passage then answer the questions by circling the letters A, B, C or D.
John Fisher, a builder, and his wife Elizabeth wanted more living space, so they left their small flat for an old 40-metre-high castle tower. They have spent five years turning it into a beautiful home with six floors, winning three architectural prizes.
‘I love the space, and being private,' Elizabeth says. 'You feel separated from the world. If I'm in the kitchen, which is 25 metres above the ground floor, and the doorbell rings, I don't have to answer it because visitors can't see I'm in!'
'There are 142 steps to the top, so I go up and down five or six times a day, it's very good exercise! But having to carry heavy things to the top is terrible, so I never buy two bags of shopping from the supermarket at a time. Apart from that, it's a brilliant place to live.'
'When we first saw the place, I asked my father's advice about buying it, because we couldn't decide. After paying for it, we were a bit worried because it looked awful. But we really loved it, and knew how we wanted it to look.'
'Living here can be difficult - yesterday I climbed a four-metre ladder to clean the windows. But when you stand on the roof you can see all the way out to sea on a clear day, and that's a wonderful experience. I'm really glad we moved.'
21. What is the writer trying to do in the text?
A. Describe how to turn an old tower into a house.
B. Recommend a particular builder.
C. Describe what it is like to live in a tower.
D. Explain how to win prizes for building work.
22. From this text, a reader can find out _____________.
A. Why visitors are not welcome at John and Elizabeth's house.
B. Why Elizabeth exercises every day.
C. Why Elizabeth asked her father to buy the tower.
D. Why John and Elizabeth left the flat.
23. Which of the following best describes Elizabeth's feelings about the tower?
A. She wanted it as soon as she saw it.
B. She likes most things about it.
C. She has been worried since they paid for it.
D. She finds it unsuitable to live in.
24. What problem does Elizabeth have with living in such a tall building?
A. Her visitors find it difficult to see if she is at home.
B. She feels separated from other people.
C. She cannot bring home lots of shopping at once.
D. It is impossible to clean any of the windows.
25. They were rather worried after paying for the castle because___________.
A. they really couldn't afford it.
B. it was about to collapse.
C. it looked terrible at first.
D. they were unable to take care of such a large house.
Read the passage and fill in the numbered blanks to complete it.
The Healthy Eating Pyramid is a simple, reliable guide to choosing a healthy diet. Its foundation is (26)______ exercise and weight control, since these two related elements strongly influence your chances of staying healthy. The Healthy Eating Pyramid builds from there, showing that you should eat (27)______ foods from bottom part of the pyramid (vegetables, whole grains) and fewer from the top (red meat, refined grains, potatoes, sugary drinks, and salt). When it’s dining time, fill half your plate with vegetables, the more varied the (28)_______ , and fruits. Save a quarter of your plate for whole grains. Fish, poultry, beans, or nuts, can make (29)______ the rest. Healthy oils like olive and canola are advised in cooking, on salad, and at the table. Complete your meal with a cup of water, or if you like, (30)______ or coffee with little or no sugar. Staying active is half of the secret to weight control, the other half is a healthy diet that makes your calorie needs- so be sure you choose a plate that is not too large.
|26. A. monthly||B. yearly||C. weekly||D. daily|
|27. A. less||B. fewer||C. more||D. little|
|28. A. good||B. well||C. better||D. best|
|29. A. on||B. for||C. up||D. of|
|30. A. wine||B. tea||C. fruit juice||D. beer|
Rewrite the following sentences, using the given words below.
31. Mr. Dryden mended the washing machine.
The washing ............................
32. The room is so small that we can’t live in it. (too…to)
The room .................................
33. He arrived in the middle of our lunch time. (while)
34. That film made me bored. (boring)
35. They have never seen that film before.
This is the first ..........................
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,...
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.