Đề thi tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 6
Đề thi thử chứng chỉ B Anh văn có đáp án
Đề luyện thi tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ 100 đề luyện thi trình độ B1, trình độ B2 tiếng Anh theo khung tham chiếu ngôn ngữ chung Châu Âu do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh có đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm + tự luận tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Paper 1 READING COMPREHENSION
In this section you must choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence. For each question, 1 to 20, indicate the letter A, B, C or D against the number of the question.
1) My mother can’t … seeing me at home all day.
C/ give up
2) When the company had to lay off a number of workers, he became ….
3) Dr. Johnson is a very … man in our neighbourhood.
4) This time next week they … to the United States.
A/ will be flying
B/ will fly
C/ are flying
D/ have flown
5) My uncle Tom, … you met the other day, is one of the best lawyers in the city.
D/ Both B and C are correct
6) Mike always keeps his promise, so you can rely … him.
7) They asked me … I had read “Moby Dick” by Herman Melville.
D/ Both B and C are correct
8) I will have your bicycle … before returning it to you.
B/ to repair
9) Only when you are old enough … the truth.
A/ do you know
B/ you do know
C/ will you know
D/ you know
10) We are … listening to her advice.
A/ interested with
B/ bored in
C/ tired in
D/ tired of
11) He has been a war … for many years and covered the war in Rwanda last year.
12) She was … in the countryside and sent to a little village school.
A/ brought on
B/ brought up
13) The meeting was attended by nearly one hundred scientists, several of … were very young.
14) He doesn’t write to his parents as often as he …
A/ used to
B/ was to
C/ got used to
D/ had to
15) My hair needs …, but I’ve been too busy to have it cut.
A/ being cut
B/ to cut
16) Had they arrived at the fair early, they … what they wanted.
A/ would have found
C/ had found
17) After having been held … for 5 years, he was released yesterday.
18) You cannot … the truth when that detective questions you.
19) There is great … in climbing Mt. Everest, but many people have made the attempt.
20) His parents are trying to … him to get married
In this section you will find after the passage five questions of unfinished statements about the passage, each with four suggested answers or ways of finishing. You must choose the one which you think fits best. For each question, 21 to 25, indicate the letter A, B, C or D against the number of the question.
In 1723 there arrived in Philadelphia a penniless young man, eager for work and for knowledge. As the years passed, this man, Benjamin Franklin, contributed greatly to his city and to his country. He became a printer and a publisher, and a learned man in many subjects. He also helped to spread learning by establishing a public library and by founding the American Philosophical Society, which is an important academy of great scholars to this day.
Franklin initiated many improvements in the city of Philadelphia, making it one of the world’s first cities to have paved and lighted streets as well as a police force and a fire-fighting company. He also made many practical inventions such as the Franklin stove, which was a very efficient heater, and the lightning rod to protect buildings in electric storms. His scientific work with electricity earned Franklin world fame.
Franklin played an important role in the early history of the United States. He took part in drawing up the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. He was the first ambassador to France, and he helped negotiate the treaty of 1783, which ended the Revolutionary War.
As an active member and as president of the Abolitionist Society, Franklin devoted the last years of his life to the movement to end slavery.
21) When Franklin arrived in Philadelphia in 1723, he was …
C/ neither rich nor poor
D/ very poor
22) How did Franklin help to spread learning ?
A/ He was eager for work and knowledge.
B/ He became a printer and a publisher.
C/ He contributed to his city and his country.
D/ He established a public library and founded the American Philosophical Society.
23) What made Franklim famous all over the world ?
A/ The Franklin stove
B/ The lightning rod
C/ The fire-fighting company
D/ His scientific work with electricity
24) Which of the following statements is not true ?
A/ Franklin alone drew up the Declaration of Independence
B/ Franklin was one of those eminent Americans who drew up the Declaration of the Independence.
C/ Franklin was the first American ambassador to France.
D/ Franklin helped negotiate the treaty of 1783.
25) In what was Franklin active during the last years of his life ?
A/ the Revolutionary war
B/ his scientific work
C/ his practical inventions
D/ the abolitionist movement
Paper 2 WRITING
SECTION A USE OF ENGLISH
A/ Fill each of the numbered blanks in the following passage. Use only ONE word in each space.
Almost (26) … reading books contain a fable. These old stories, (27) … taught people moral lessons many years ago can now help (28) … learn English. Our fable is about a fox (29) … a crow. A crow is a big black bird that likes to steal (30) … from houses, and a fox is an animal (31) … likes to steal things (32) … crows.
One day a fox was walking along looking (33) … something (34) … eat when he saw a crow on a branch of a tree (35) … a large piece of cheese in his beak. The fox, who could not climb (36) … tree, began to think of some way to get the cheese. So he said (37) … the crow, “One of my friends heard (38) … sing last week and told me you had a very fine voice. Won’t you sing for me”.
The crow was surprised (39) … hear this for crows do not have fine voices. But when the fox continued to speak well of his voice, he began to (40) … The piece of cheese fell to the ground and the fox ate it. What would you say is the moral of this story?
B/ GUIDED SENTENCE BUILDING
Build a complete sentence with the given words.
41) It / difficult / me / eat American food / when / be New York
42) My uncle / give up / smoke / one year
43) I / can’t stand / see / him / come late every day
44) While I / write / letter / the phone / ring
45) He / used to / play football / famous team / but / too old / play / now
46) When we / have / dinner / we / go / out for a walk
47) My mother / preferred / me / go shopping with her
48) You / become ill / unless / stop / work / so hard
49) The noise / the traffic / prevented / me / go to sleep
50) Nobody knows / exactly / when / the earth / create
C/ Rewrite the following sentences without changing their original meaning. Begin with the given words.
51) She didn’t take your advice, so she failed in the exam.
52) We spent our childhood in that beautiful mountain resort, and we always remember it.
We always remember ……………………………………
53) The fire has destroyed almost all the houses in the neighbourhood.
Almost all the houses ………………………………….
54) Unless you water those flowers regularly,they will wither.
If you ……………………………………………
55) The cake was so hard that I could not eat it.
It was ………………………………………..
Trên đây là Đề thi thử chứng chỉ B1, B2 tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh từ cơ bản đến nâng cao khác như: Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, luyện thi chứng chỉ C1, luyện thi chứng chỉ A2,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.