Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 33
Đề luyện thi chứng chỉ B Anh văn có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ tài liệu luyện thi chứng chỉ B1, chứng chỉ B2 năm 2020, đề ôn thi ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trình độ B1 B2 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh tổng hợp nhiều cấu trúc tiếng Anh trọng tâm khác nhau giúp bạn đọc ôn thi hiệu quả.
1. The mausoleum is … by Thien Thu mountain, two towering columns and a vast expanse of water.
2. Put plants … a window so that they will get enough light.
(A) near to
(B) near of
(C) next to
3. Employers often require that candidates have not only a degree ….
(A) but two years experience
(B) also two years experience
(C) but also two-year experience
(D) but more two years experience
4. Richard Nixon had been a lawyer and … before he entered politics.
(A) served in the Navy as an officer
(B) an officer in the Navy
(C) the Navy had him as an officer
(D) did service in the Navy as an officer
5. If one of the participants in a conversation wonders … no real communication has taken place.
(A) what said the other person
(B) what the other person said
(C) what did the other person say
(D) what was the other person saying
6. The salary of a bus driver is much higher ….
(A) in comparison with the salary of a teacher
(B) than a teacher
(C) than that of a teacher
(D) to compare as a teacher
7. Professional people expect … when it is necessary to cancel an appointment.
(A) you to call them
(B) that you would call them
(C) your calling them
(D) that you are calling them
8. Sedimentary rocks are formed below the surface of the earth … very high temperatures and pressures.
(A) where there are
(B) there are
(C) where are there
(D) there are where
9. Farmers look forward to … every summer.
(A) participating in the country fairs
(B) participate in the country fairs
(C) be participating in the country fairs
(D) have participated in the country fairs
10. Clipper ships were the swiftest sailing ships that … to sea and most beautiful.
(A) ever were put
(B) were ever putted
(C) were ever put
(D) ever were putted
11. The ships had their days of … in the 1840s and 1850s.
12. Tea loses its flavor quickly … in the hold of a vessel.
(A) when storing
(C) when stored
13. Earl was one of the first American artists … landscapes.
(C) for painting
(D) to paint
14. The crime rate has continued to rise in American cities despite efforts on the part of both government and private citizens to curb …
15. In 1778, he … to London to study with Benjamin West for four years.
(A) has gone
(B) had gone
(C) would go
16. No one has been able to satisfactorily explain how or … the Moon sporadically sparks.
17. The basic fiber-optics system is called a fiberscope, … consists of two bundles of fibers.
(B) in which
18. Physicians can look into the lungs, heart and other areas that were formerly … to them.
19. …his highly individual conceptions of music and chaos, John Cage became a leading figure in avant-garde music.
(A) Such was
(B) Due to
(C) Because from
20. Sanford Meisner … the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City.
(A) founding and directing
(B) who founded and directed
(C) founded and directed
(D) in finding and directing
|1 - C||2 - C||3 - C||4 - B||5 - B||6 - C||7 - A||8 - A||9 - A||10 - C|
|11 - B||12 - C||13 - D||14 - D||15 - D||16 - B||17 - A||18 - D||19 - B||20 - C|
Trên đây là Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 33. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh từ cơ bản đến nâng cao khác như: Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, luyện thi chứng chỉ C1, luyện thi chứng chỉ A2,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.