Đề thi tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 9
Đề ôn thi chứng chỉ B tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề thi thử môn tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi trình độ B1, trình độ B2 theo khung tham chiếu ngôn ngữ chung châu Âu mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh có đáp án tổng hợp những chuyên đề Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm trình độ B giúp bạn đọc nhắc lại kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Paper 1 READING COMPREHENSION
In this section you must choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence. For each question, 1 to 20, indicate the letter A, B, C or D against the number of the question.
1) First he read the poem to himself and then … to the class.
D/ Both A and are correct
2) The … for winning that match is a gold medal.
3) Opening a conversation and bringing it to an end are essential parts of our …
A/ every day language
C/ language everyday
B/ everyday language
D/ language of every day
4) Had I known Arabic was so difficult to learn, I … it up.
A/ would never take
C/ will never take
B/ would have never taken
D/ would never have taken
5) Your rudeness brought us …
6) Since her father …, her eldest brother has looked after them.
C/ passing away
7) You have to be … your stupidity.
A/ ashamed of
B/ ashamed for
C/ ashamed over
D/ ashamed about
8) The little girl wouldn’t go into the sea … her father went too.
9) The noise of traffic prevented me from … to sleep.
10) We have much pleasure in … the invitation to your wedding.
11) You’ll … yourself a lot of time if you take the car.
12) They travel around the country buying … furniture and paintings.
13) I have often … why they want to live abroad.
14) If she … you here, she would be very surprised.
A/ were to see
B/ were seeing
C/ had seen
D/ would see
15) He lives … but he doesn’t feel … because he has plenty to do.
16) The dog was so dirty that he looked as if he … in the mud.
A/ had been lay
B/ had been lying
C/ had been laid
D/ had been lain
17) Your brother is considered … the best chances.
A/ will have
D/ to have
18) He … the work that he was assigned to.
A/ hadn’t finished
B/ hasn’t finished
C/ wasn’t finished
D/ won’t finish
19) They have … of helpers even when they are in need.
A/ a great quantity
C/ a large number
B/ a large amount
D/ great number
20) The furniture … more expensive than we … at first.
A/ is – thought
B/ are – thought
C/ are – have thought
D/ were – had thought
In this section you will find after the passage five questions of unfinished statements about the passage, each with four suggested answers or ways of finishing. You must choose the one which you think fits best. For each question, 21 to 25, indicate the letter A, B, C or D against the number of the question.
A recent investigation by scientists at the U.S. Geological Survey shows that strange animal behaviour might help predict future earthquakes.
Investigators found such occurrences in a ten-kilometre radius of the centre of a fairly recent quake. Some birds screeched and flew about wildly; dogs yelped and ran around uncontrollably.
Scientists believe that animals can perceive these environmental changes as early as several days before the disaster.
In 1976 after observing animal behaviour, the Chinese were able to predict a terrible quake. Although hundreds of thousands of people were killed, the government was able to evacuate millions of other people and thus keep the death toll at lower rate.
21) What prediction may be made by observing animal behaviour ?
A/ The number of people who will die
B/ Environmental changes
C/ The ten-kilometre radius of an earthquake centre
D/ A coming earthquake
22) Why can animals perceive these changes when humans cannot?
A/ Animals are more intelligent than humans
B/ Animals have certain instincts that humans don’t possess
C/ By running around, they can feel the vibrations
D/ Humans don’t know where to look.
23) If scientists can accurately predict earthquakes, there will be …
A/ fewer animals going crazy
B/ fewer people evacuated
C/ A lower death rate
D/ Fewer environmental changes
24) Which of the following statements is not true?
A/ Some animals may be able to sense an approaching earthquake.
B/ By observing animal behaviour scientists perhaps can predict earthquakes.
C/ The Chinese have successfully predicted an earthquake and saved many lives.
D/ All birds and dogs in the ten kilometre radius of an earthquake centre become wild before the quake.
25) In the passage, the word “EVACUATE” most nearly means …
Paper 2 WRITING
SECTION AUSE OF ENGLISH
A/ Fill each of the numbered blanks in the following passage. Use only ONE word in each space.
In a village on the east coast of Scotland, people were waiting anxiously for news. Two of their fishing-boats (26) … been caught in the storm (27) … had blown up during the night. In the cottages round the harbour people stood (28) … their doors, (29) … worried to talk.
The rest of the fishing fleet had (30) … the harbour before dark, and the men from these ships waited and watched with the wives and families of (31) … missing men. Some had (32) … thick blankets and some flasks of hot drinks, knowing that the men (33) … be cold and tired. As dawn began to break over (34) … the east, a small point of light was (35) … in the darkness of the water and a (36) … minutes later, (37) … was a shout. Before long, the two boats (38) … turning in, past the lighthouse, to the inside of the harbour. The men (39) … helped out of their boats, and although they were stiff (40) … cold and tiredness, they were all safe.
B/ GUIDED SENTENCE BUILDING
Build a complete sentence with the given words.
41) If / no taxis / walk / station.
42) When I / station / train / already / leave.
43) She / tired / meeting / people / day.
44) see him / walk alone / park / ago.
45) I / hope / come / England / next year / spend some months / London.
46) Who / responsible / all / noise / last
47) driver / stop / car / time / save / child.
48) If / fine weather / an excursion / to Vung Tau / tomorrow
49) difficult / get / touch / manager / company
50) When / come / victims / accident / bring / hospital.
C/ Rewrite the following sentences without changing their original meaning. Begin with the given words.
51) Although it was very noisy, we continued to study our lessons.
52) I asked my mother to wake me up at 6 o’clock the following morning.
53) “Why don’t you close the door, John ?” said Mrs Clark
Mrs Clark asked ……………………………….
54) My father seldom goes to the movies.
55) I can’t cook as well as my mother does.
My mother …………………………
Download đề & đáp án tại: Đề luyện thi chứng chỉ B1, chứng chỉ B2 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh từ cơ bản đến nâng cao khác như: Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, luyện thi chứng chỉ C1, luyện thi chứng chỉ A2,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.