Bài tập phân biệt Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và Thì hiện tại đơn (II)
Bài tập so sánh Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và Thì hiện tại đơn
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và thử sức với Bài tập phân biệt Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và Thì hiện tại đơn (II) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn dễ dàng hiểu về cách dùng của hai Thì này. Bài tập có đáp án đính kèm, các bạn có thể đối chiếu ngay sau khi làm bài.
Are the underlined verbs right or wrong? Correct them where necessary.
1.Nicky is thinking of giving up her job. Ok
2. Are you believing in God? .....
3. I'm feeling hungry. Is there anything to eat? .....
4. This sauce is great. It's tasting really good. .....
5. I'm thinking this is your key. Am I right? .....
2. Do you believe 3. OK 4. It tastes 5. I think
Use the words in brackets to make sentences. (You should also study Unit 3 before you do this exercise)
1. (You/ not/ seem/ very happy today)
You don't seem very happy today.
2. A: (what/ you /do) ............
B: Be quiet! (I/ think) ............
3. A: (who/ this umbrella/ belong to?) ............
B: I have no idea.
4. A: (the dinner/ smell/ good) ............
5. Excuse me. (anybody/ sit/ there?) ............
B: No, it's free.
6. A: (these gloves/ not/ fit/ me) ............
B: They're to small.
2. What are you doing? I'm thinking
3. Who does this umbrella belong to?
4. The dinner smells good
5. Is anybody sitting these?
6. These gloves don't fit me
Put the verb into the correct form, present continuous or presentsimple.
1. Are you hungry? Do you want (you/ want) something to eat.
2. Don't put the dictionary away. I ...... (use) it.
3. Dont put the dictionary aw.ay. I ...... (need) it
4. Who is that main? What ...... (the/ want)?
5. Who is that main? Why ...... (the/ look) at us?
6. Alan says he's 80 years old, but nobody ...... (believe) him.
7. She told me her name, but I ...... (not/ remember) it now.
8. I ...... (think) of selling my car. Would you be interested in buying it?
9. I ...... (think) you should sell yout car. You ...... (not/ use) it very often.
10. Air ...... (consist) mainly of nitrogen and oxygen.
2. am using 3. need 4. does he want 5. is he looking
6. believes 7. don't remember 8. am thinking 9. think ... don's use 10. consists
Complete the sentences using the most suitable form of be. Sometimesyou must use the simple (am/ is/ are) and sometimes the continuous is moresuitable (am/ is/ are being).
1. I can't understand why he's being so selfish. He isn't usually like that.
2. Sarah ...... very nice to me at the moment. I wonder why.
3. You'll like Debbie when you meet her. She ...... very nice.
4. You're usually very patient, so why ...... so unreasonable aboutwaitingten more minutes?
5. Why isn't Steve at work today? ...... ill?
2. is being 3. is 4. are you being 5. Is he