Bài tập Thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh
Bài tập Thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn tiếng Anh có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập Thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn ôn tập và củng cố phần ngữ pháp quan trọng trong quá trình học tiếng Anh. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Write a question for each situation.
1. You meet Paul as he is leaving the swimming pool.
You ask: (you/ swim?) Have you been swimming?
2. You have just arrived to meet a friend who is waiting for you.
You ask: (you/ wait/ long) ...........
3 You meet a friend in the street. His face and hands are dirty.
You ask: (what/ to/ do?) ...........
4. A friend of yours is now working in a shop. You want to know how long.
You ask: (how long/ you/ work/ there?)
5. A friend tells you about his job – he sells computers. You want to knowhow long.
You ask: (how long/ you/ sell/ computers?) ...........
2. Have you been waiting long?
3. What have you been doing?
4. How long have you been working there?
5. How long have you been selling computers?
Read the situations and complete the sentences.
1. It's raining.The rain started two hours ago. It's been raining for two hours.
2. We are waiting for the bus. We started waiting for 20 minutes. We ..... for 20 minutes.
3. I'm learning Spanish. I started classes in December. I ..... since December.
4. Mary is working in London. She started working there on 18 January. ....... since 18 January.
5. Our friends always spend their holidays in Italy. They started goingthere years ago. ....... for years.
2. have been waiting
3. have been learning Spanish
4. she has been working there
5. they've been going there
Put the verb into the present continuous. (I am –ing) or presentperfect continuous (I have been –ing)
1. Maria has been learning (Maria/ learn) English for two years.
2. Hello, Tom ..... (I/ look) for you. Where have you been?
3. Why ..... (you/ look) at me like that? Stop it!
4. Linda is a teacher ..... (she/ teach) for ten years.
5. ...... (I/ think) about what you said and I've decided to take your advice.
6. 'Is Paul on holiday this week?' 'No, ..... '(he/ work?)
7. Sarah is very tired ..... (she/ work) very hard recently.
2. I've been looking
3. are you looking
4. she has been teaching
5. I've been thinking
6. he's working
7. she's been working