Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 11 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 tiếng Anh 11
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 11 lần 2 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 11 mới gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 11 khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
A. LISTENING (2.5 p)
Part 1: You will hear 5 short conversations. You will hear each conversation twice. There is one question for each conversation. Write the correct answer onto your answer sheet.
Part 2. Listen to Rebecca and Adam planning a night together. For each question, choose the correct answer
6. Rebecca and Alan decide to meet on….
7. They decide to….
A. Go out for dinner
B. Go out for a drink
C. Stay in and watch a DVD
8. The Orange Tree is on….
A. Church Road.
B. Love Lane.
C. Potter Street.
9. They will meet at………..
A. Ten past seven.
B. Twenty to seven.
C. Seven twenty.
10. Rebecca met Charlie….
A. at a party
B. on a skiing holiday.
C. at the sports centre.
B. GRAMMAR-VOCABULARY AND LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS.
11. Nancy: "I'm not sure what to do this evening. Any ideas?"
A. Do you go to the cinema, perhaps?
B. You will go to the cinema, perhaps?
C. Why don't we go to the cinema?
D. Why shouldn't we go to the cinema?
12. _______ to this songs many times, I could sing it without looking at the lyrics.
A. To have listened
D. Having listened
13. At Lan’s birthday party, Nam suggested __________”Happy Birthday” to her.
B. to sing
14. _______ English grammar 2 hours a day is her habit.
C. To review
D. Having reviewed
15. Only 25 students can take part in the annual English-speaking Competition.
A. happening once every six months
B. happening once a term
C. happening once a month
D. happening once a year
16. They warned the children ________ in the lake without an adult present.
A. not swimming
B. to swim
C. against swimming
D. against not swimming
17. Minh: “Thanks a lot.”
A. Don't mention it.
B. Oh, that's too bad.
C. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
D. Of course.
18. Our class _____________ 850 thousand dong to help the poor in the local area last week.
19. She’s angry about ______ to the farewell party last night.
A. not having invited
B. not to have invited
C. not having been invited
D. not to have been invited
20. Tim apologized to Bob for_____________the man.
B. having hurt
C. being hurt
D. have hurt
C. READING (2.5p)
Part 1. Choose the correct answer
Part 2. Read the passage and choose the correct answer
The 22nd Southeast Asian Games were held in Viet Nam from the 5th to 13th December, 2003. Although it was the first time Viet Nam hosted such a big sports event, the Games were a great success. The Games really became a festival that impressed sports enthusiasts with its spirit: solidarity, co-operation for peace and development.
Athletes from 11 participating countries competed in 32 sports, and 444 gold medals were won. Some teams such as table tennis, badminton, karate, volleyball, basketball and wrestling were composed of top competitors in the region. Many Games records were close to international levels. Viet Nam won 158 gold medals to finish at the top of the Southeast Asian Games medal standings. Thailand ranked second with 90 golds, and Indonesia was third with only 55 golds. Singapore and Viet Nam were the two nations which had participants who were presented with the Most Outstanding Athlete titles in the Swimming and Shooting events. The Vietnamese Women's Football team successfully defended the SEA Games title. Viet Nam and Thailand played in the Men's Football Final. The Thai Team won the gold medal. In other sports such as karate, athletics, bodybuilding and wushu, the young and energetic Vietnamese athletes performed excellently and won a lot of gold medals.
Viet Nam's first place finish was not surprising. Firstly, to prepare for the 22nd SEA Games, Viet Nam carried out an intensive programme for its athletes, which included training in facilities, both home and abroad. Secondly, with the strong support of their countrymen, the Vietnamese athletes competed in high spirits. The country's success has proved that Viet Nam can organise sporting events on an international level. A plan has been proposed for Viet Nam to host the Asia Sports Games at some point in the future.
26. It can be inferred from the passage that ____.
A. Viet Nam can organise sporting events better than other countries
B. Viet Nam had already planned for the next Sea Games in the future
C. Viet Nam prepared its athletes well for the 22nd SEA Games
D. Viet Nam protected its first place in SEA Games competition.
27. The word "title" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ____.
28. According to the passage, what is NOT true about the 22nd Southeast Asian Games?
A. There were 11 countries participating in.
B. Many athletes had broken the world records.
C. Indonesia ranked higher than Singapore.
D. Vietnamese Women's Football team won gold medal.
29. The word "intensive” in paragraph 3 has OPPOSITE meaning to ____.
30. What is the writer's main purpose in writing this passage?
A. To explain the reasons why 22nd Sea Games was organised in Viet Nam.
B. To express the writer's love and how much he is proud of the country's success.
C. To introduce top competitors in the region and their ranking in the Games.
D. To show Vietnamese's ability in organising international sporting events
I. Rewrite the sentences without changing the meaning
31. “Don’t play with the matches!” I said to Jack.
32. The boy asked his mother’s permission and then went out to play.
33. It is uncomfortable to sit in one place for so long.
34. “ I’m happy you’ve passed the final exam. Congratulations!” Jim said to Nancy.
31. I warned Jack against playing with the matches.
32. Having asked his mother’s permission, he went out to play.
33. Sitting in one place for so long is uncomfortable/ not comfortable.
34. Jim congratulated Nancy on passing the final exam.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 kèm đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.