Đề thi thử giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 gồm những dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 mới thường xuất hiện trong đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 như: Tìm từ có cách phát âm khác, Tìm từ có trọng âm khác, Chọn đáp án đúng, Đọc đoạn văn tiếng Anh tìm trả lời đúng, Viết lại câu tiếng Anh sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, ... giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 cải thiện kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản hiệu quả. VnDoc.com mong rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh hiệu quả dành cho các em học sinh.
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11
Nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải, đề luyện thi môn tiếng Anh giữa học kì 1 được biên tập bám sát nội dung Unit 1 - 3 SGK tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Hãy chọn MỘT từ có phần gạch dưới được phát âm khác với các từ còn lại trong mỗi câu sau:
|1. A. roses||B. villages||C. likes||D. matches|
|2. A. worked||B. stopped||C. forced||D. wanted|
|3. A. saints||B. tends||C. pools||D. stays|
|4. A. waited||B. mended||C. objected||D. faced|
|5. A. confused||B. faced||C. cried||D. defined|
Hãy chọn MỘT từ có dấu trọng âm chính nằm ở vị trí khác với các từ còn lại trong mỗi câu sau:
|1. A. confide||B. maintain||C. lesson||D. expect|
|2. A. lazy||B.picture||C. visit||D. police|
|3. A. message||B. enter||C. discuss||D. middle|
|4. A.farmer||B. hobby||C. ready||D. believe|
|5. A. happen||B. advise||C. market||D. enter|
III. Chọn đáp án đúng
1. I was delighted ____________the result of the final exam.
A to hear
B to be heard
2. It was a(n) ___________ situation when I finished meal in a restaurant and I found out I left my purse at home.
3. Don’t let your brothers ____________ the present.
B to be seen
C to see
4. My parents didn’t allow her daughter ____________ out last night.
B to go
5. It is ____________ of you to share your food with me.
6. The “____________ ” is often celebrated on people’s 25th wedding anniversaries.
A. Golden Anniversary
B. Diamond Anniversary
C. Cotton Anniversary
D. Silver Anniversary
7. My mother ____________ to the grocery store on Sunday mornings.
C had gone
8. Your ____________ is the anniversary of the date on which you were born.
9. Over fifty ___________were invited to Mr. and Mrs. Brown’s wedding anniversary party.
10. While I ____________ my room, my grandmother ____________ my younger sister.
A. tidied / was teaching
B. was tidying / was teaching
C. was tidying / taught
D. tidy / teaches
11.Does Dr. Johnson mind ____________at home if his patients need his help?
A being called
B to call
C to be called
D to calling
12.The plants want ____________daily.
B being watered
C to be watered
D to water
13. She wanted _____home but the boss made her _____until she finished __________those contracts
A to go / stay / typing
B to go / staying / type
C go / stay / typing
D to go / to stay / to type
14: Please don’t ____________ . Everything will be all right.
A make mistakes
B make sure
C make it
D make a fuss
15. “He got quite a lot of nice presents from his family, and one of them was a beautiful big drum.” The word “presents” in this sentence can be replaced by ____________.
16. When we __________ home, our parents ____________ out for lunch.
A arrived / had gone
B arrived / went
C had arrived / went
D arrived /have gone
17.The man wanted to avoid ____________on security cameras.
A. to see
C. to be seen
D. being seen
18. I saw the cat _______ through the window
D. to jump
19. When I got to the airport, the plane ____________ taken off.
20. What ____________between 9:00 and 10:00 yesterday evening?
A. did you do
B. were you doing
C. do you do
D. had you done
21. John ________ his first piece of music when he was ten years old.
A. was writing
22. I hope ______ in many of the school’s social activities.
B. being including
C. to include
D. to be included
23. Could you please stop _______ a newspaper on your way?
A. to buy
D. is buying
24. Would you mind not _________ the radio until I’ve finished with this phone call?
A. to be turned on
B. being turned on
C. turning on
D. to turn on
25. Look at the state of the gate. It needs ________ as soon as possible.
A. to repair
B. to repairing
D. to be repaired
IV. Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng .
MISSING THE TRAIN
The train I was travelling on was already half an hour late. I had arranged to arrive in Vienna at 7.15 in time to catch the 7.25 train to Paris, but there was no hope of that now. I explained the situations to the ticket collector who advised me to get off two stops before Vienna Central Station and take a taxi. When the time came, he even helped me with my luggage. He wished me good luck as I jumped off, and a few minutes late I was racing towards the centre of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7.25 when we stopped outside the station, paid the driver quickly, seized my bags and hurried inside. “Paris train?” was all I had time to say to the first official I saw. You could imagine my disappointment when he pointed to a train that was just moving out of the station at great speed!
1 What does the word “seized” in this passage mean?
2. Who helped the writer with his luggage?
A the taxi driver
B the train driver
C the ticket collector
D a passenger
3. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A The writer got off the train before reaching Vienna Centre Station.
B The writer wanted to catch the 7.25 train to Paris.
C The train the writer was travelling to Vienna was thity minutes late.
D Finally, the writer caught the train to Paris at 7.25.
4. How did the writer arrive at Vienna Centre Station?
A by train
B by bus
C by car
D by taxi
5. What time had the writer arranged to arrive in Vienna?
A. at 7.30
B. at 7.00
C. at 7.15
D. at 7.25
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.