Đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 5
Đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 2020 có đáp án
Đề khảo sát năng lực môn tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 6 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lên lớp 6 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 5 chương trình mới của bộ Giáo dục & Đào tạo giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Bạn đọc kéo xuống cuối trang, nhấp chọn Tải về tham khảo & download tài liệu.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others by circling A, B, C, or D.
|1. A. enough||B. account||C. ground||D. outline|
|2. A. phones||B. calls||C. cooks||D. climbs|
|3. A. can||B. cell||C. call||D. cold|
II. Choose the word that has a different stressed syllables from the others of each group.
|4. A. where||B. what||C. this||D. how|
|5. A. desk||B. table||C. classroom||D. board|
III. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes the sentence.
6. _____________ tonight? - Nothing.
A. What are you doing
B. What do you do
C. What are you going to do
D. Both a and b
7. We need _____________ water.
8. _____________ are you going to stay with?- My sister and my brother.
D. How long
9. Do you prefer films _____________ plays?
B. better than
C. more than
D. instead of
10. I am _____________ that you and your family are well.
D. with pleasure
11. She has more _____________ than me.
A. a day
B. a day off
C. day offs
D. days off
12. These apples aren’t ripe. They are _____________
13. Peter can drive a car and _____________ his sister Mary.
A. too can
B. can also
C. so can
D. can so
14. A balanced diet means we eat a variety of food without eating _____________ of anything.
B. too much
C. a little
15. Soccer is the _____________ popular game in the world.
IV. Put the verbs in the brackets into correct tense or form.
16. Janet usually_____________ the bus to school every day. (take)
17. Don’t make so much noise. We _____________ now. (work)
18. I _____________ the football match on TV last night. (not watch)
19. They _____________ English for seven years up to now. (study)
20. If we keep our environment cleaner, we __________ a happier and healthier life. (live)
V. Supply the correct form of the word in brackets.
21. What is the (deep) _____________ of this river?
22. The (library) _____________ can help you find books easily.
23. Football is one of the popular after – school (active) _____________
24. She needs to (wide) _____________ her knowledge.
25. Mr Quang spent his (child) _____________ in Cambodia.
VI. Find the incorrect words in each sentence and correct them.
26. Mr.Lam works in the garden now.
27. My brother often travels to work by a bus.
28. He go fast so he can reach on time.
29. She is long black hair and a round face.
30. How many books there are on the shelf?
VII. Fill in the blank of the following passage with ONE suitable word:
course; little; season; the; feel;
one; much; but; more; for
Do you want to be fitter and healthier? Would you like to look younger? Do you want to feel (31) ___________ relaxed? Then try a few days at a health farm. Health farms are becoming (32) ___________ of the most popular places (33) ___________ a short break. I went to Henley Manor for a weekend. It’s (34) ___________ largest health farm in the country (35) _________ it isn’t the most expensive. After two days of exercise and massage, I (36) ___________ ten times better. But the best thing for me was the food. It was very healthy, of (37) ___________, but it was excellent, too! If you are looking for something a (38) ___________ cheaper, try a winter break. Winter is the darkest and the coldest (39) ___________ of the year, and it can also be the worst time for your body. We all eat too (40) ___________ and we don’t take enough exercise. A lot of health farms offer lower prices Monday to Friday from November to March.
VIII. Rewrite the following sentence in such another way which has the same meaning with the first sentence.
41. We have never tasted fish and chips before.
42. Would you like to join us on our trip to Tam Dao Mountain?
43. I last saw Peter five months ago.
I haven’t _________________________________________________?
44. My father spent two hours finishing his work yesterday afternoon.
It took ___________________________________________________
45. Your class has fewer students than my class.
My class _________________________________________________
IX. Write the full sentences. Use the words given.
46. people/ your / city/ friendly/ and/ open/ than / many / other/ place.
47. one/ thing/ not like/ new neighbourhood/ that/ it/ very/ noisy.
48. weather / here/ hot/ and/ dry/ than/ your/ country?
49. One / good/ things/ live/ neighbourhood/ that/ food/ cheap.
50. There/ be/ many/ new/ shop/ near/ here/ so streets/ busy/ day.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề ôn thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.