Đề thi giữa kì 2 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 giữa học kì 2 có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa học kì 2 lớp 10 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa kì 2 lớp 10 có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản hiệu quả.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
1. A. public B. disease C. needle D. cancer
2. A. newspaper B. understand C. volunteer D. interact
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
3. A. contestant B. fan C. collapse D. balance
4. A. homemaker B. honor C. honesty D. hour
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5 . While I looked for my mobile phone, I remembered that I had left it at Jenny's house.
D. had left
6 . The Internet helps us to interact _______ people all around the world.
7. The Healthy Eating Pyramid shows that you should eat much foods from its bottom part.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word/phrase CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.
8. Your room is so cluttered. You should tidy it up immediately.
9. There is evidence that acupuncture can ease pain.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer that best completes each of the following questions.
10. A film which is made by photographing a series of changing drawings is called a ……..…..
11. The teacher turned up after we ______ for him for over 30 minutes.
B. was waiting
C. have waited
D. had waited
12. Let's pray for those who are not so fortunate as ourselves - the sick, the old, and the ______.
13. Now, everybody, stop ______ and listen to me please.
B. to talk
14. The press did not mention the ______ of the damage caused by the recent floods.
15. If enough precaution had been taken, the acupuncture treatment ______ him.
A. could have rescued
B. will rescue
C. could rescue
D. would have rescue
16. Mathew was forced ______ from his position of the manager due to his serious illness.
B. being resigned
C. to resign
D. to be resigned
Question 17. The water supply of this mountainous village has failed to ______ average purity requirements.
18. Many students at my school took part in providing education ______ disadvantaged children in rural and mountainous areas.
19. Our class ______ a trip to the countryside 2 weeks ago.
C. are having
D. have had
20. The Phat Diem cathedral ______ with sparkling snowflakes and colored lights to celebrate Christmas.
A. has been decorating
B. was decorated
C. are decorated
D. will decorate
21. Tom said that he ______ with a friend at 9 o'clock the night before.
A. is staying
B. had been staying
C. was staying
D. has been staying
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer for these following questions.
FOOD AROUND THE WORLD
It isn't amazing how much time we spend talking about food? "Have you ever eaten ...?", "What do you have for lunch?" and so on. And yet, when you travel from one country to another, you find that people have quite different feelings about food. People often feel that what they eat is normal, and what other people eat is strange and silly.
In most parts of Asia, for example, no meal is complete without rice. In England, people eat potatoes every day. In the Middle East, bread is the main part of every meal. Eating becomes a habit which is difficult to change. Americans like to drink a lot of orange juice and coffee. The English drink tea four or five times a day. Australians drink large amounts of beer and the French drink wine every day.
The sorts of meat people like to eat also differ from one country to another. Horse meat is thought to be delicious in France. In Hong Kong, some people enjoy eating snakes. New Zealanders eat sheep, but never eat goat meat. The Japanese don’t like to eat sheep meat because of its smell, but they enjoy eating raw fish. So it seems that although eating is a topic that we can talk about for hours, there is a little common sense in what we say about it. People everywhere enjoy what they have always eaten, and there is very little we can do to change our eating habit.
22. What is the main idea of the text?
A. People have the same feelings about food.
B. People think about food differently.
C. People think that no meal is perfect without rice.
23. According to the writer, where is bread the main food?
A. In Asia
B. In Japan
C. In Middle East
24. Which of these people drink wine every day?
C. The French
25. Which is popular food in Japan?
B. Horse meat
C. Goat meat
26. How does the writer conclude about our eating habit?
A. Our eating habit is difficult to change.
B. People everywhere enjoy eating new food.
C. We can change our eating habit easily.
Fill each of the numbered blanks in the following passage. Use only one word in each space.
watching healthy simple physically However off to watching boring Therefore
With good food habits and daily physical activity you will be well on your way to a (27)_______ life. Easy to say, but sometimes not so easy to do! Our busy lifestyles can be hard on our family's health. Rushing to and from school and work can make it hard to find time to be (28)_______ active. We can also slip into the habit of choosing unhealthy snacks and take-away foods or spending our free time (29)_______ TV or in front of the computer. (30)_______, these choices can be dangerous for our health and our children's health - both now and in the long-term. That's why it's so important to stop, take stock and make a conscious decision to follow a healthy lifestyle. There are five (31)______ ways for your family to lead a healthy lifestyle and get back on track:
a. Get active each day
b. Choose water as a drink
c. Eat more fruit and vegetables
d. Switch (32)_______ the screen and get active
e. Eat fewer snacks and select healthier alternatives
Rewrite the following sentences using the words given without changing the original meaning
33 : Keeping the environment clean is very important.
34 : We read the book, then we wrote the assignment.
35: A temporary manager is running the shop at the moment.
The shop ………………………………………………………………………...
36 : In the middle of our lunch there was a knock at the door.
37: “ I gave you these flowers yesterday in your wedding anniversary,” Marry said to me. (change into “Reported Speech”)
Mary told me…………………………………………………………………
Trên đây là Đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như:Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã thành lập group chia sẻ tài liệu học tập lớp 10 THPT miễn phí trên Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10. Mời các bạn học sinh tham gia nhóm, để có thể nhận được những tài liệu đầy đủ các môn học mới nhất.