Đề thi khảo sát chất lượng lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trường THPT Hàn Thuyên, Bắc Ninh năm 2014 - 2015
Đề thi khảo sát chất lượng lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi khảo sát chất lượng lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trường THPT Hàn Thuyên, Bắc Ninh năm 2014 - 2015 có kèm đáp án cụ thể giúp các em học sinh ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức để sẵn sàng cho các kỳ thi tới. Sau đây mời các em cùng làm bài nhé!
SỞ GD & ĐT BẮC NINH
TRƯỜNG THPT HÀN THUYÊN
Đề thi gồm có 04 trang
ĐỀ KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG LẦN 2
NĂM HỌC 2014 – 2015
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH – 11
Thời gian làm bài: 90 phút; không kể thời gian chép đề
PHẦN A. TRẮC NGHIỆM
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the other three in each question. (5p)
1. A. technology B. teaching C. purchase D. lunch
2. A. private B. psychology C. privilege D. possibility
3. A. beloved B. naked C. blessed D. looked
4. A. condition B. option C. suggestion D. relation
5. A. imagine B. glance C. geography D. religion
II. Choose the word the word whose main stress is different from that of the other three words in each question. (5p)
6. A. appreciate B. experience C. embarrassing D. situation
7. A. carefully B. correctly C. seriously D. personally
8. A. support B. suffer C. suggest D. succeed
9. A. voluntary B. orphanage C. comfortable D. advantage
10. A. protect B. prohibit C. pollute D. cultivate
III. Choose the best option to complete the following questions. (20p)
11. The environmentalists hope _______ the forest to its former condition.
A. to restore B. restoring C. restored D. having restored
12. Several cars ______ owners had parked them under the trees were damaged.
A. their B. of which C. whom D. whose
13. The amount of solar energy that reaches the earth depends ________ the atmosphere.
A. To B. in C. on D. with
14. So surprised at the news _________ that he couldn't say anything.
A. did he become B. he became C. does he become D. did he became
15. It's _________to go by bus than by car.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. more cheap D. cheapest
16. It looks like they are going to succeed_________ their present difficulties.
A. although B. in spite C. in spite of D. despite of
17. "What would you like to drink?" – "_______________".
A. Yes, please B. Thank you C. No, I don't D. Tea, please
18. "Your parents must be proud of your result at school". – "______________"
A. Sorry to hear that. C. Of course
B. Thanks. It's certainly encouraging. D. I am glad you
19. The factory was ____ so the management tried to cut costs by making some workers redundant.
A. competition B. competitive C. uncompetitive D. competed
20. Did you have any problems ___________our house?
A. for finding B. find C. finding D. to find
21. You have to be aware of the damage humans are doing to quicken the _____ of wildlife.
A. extinction B. extinct C. extinctive D. extinctions
22. I ________ happy to see him, but I didn't have time.
A. will have been B. would be C. will be D. would have been
23. Frankly speaking, your daughter does not take _______ you at all.
A. after B. along C. up D. over
24. Would you mind if I turn ________ the air-conditioner ? It's too hot in here.
A. off B.on C. up D. away
25. The children _____ sang at the Mayor's parade were from the local school.
A. whose B. where C. who D. whom
26. The old man said he _______ in this village for over 70 years.
A. has been living B. was living C. is living D. had been living
27. Remember to appreciate what your friends do for you. You shouldn't take them______________.
A. as a rule B. as usual C. out of habit D. for granted
28. If she _______ sick, she would have gone out with me to the party.
A. hadn't been B. wasn't C. weren't D. hasn't been
29. Students should participate in activities ________ by The Youth.
A. organizes B. organized C. organizing D. to organize
30. The last person _______ the room should turn off all the lights.
A. left B. leavings C. to leave D. leaves
IV. Read the passage carefully and then choose the correct word to fill in each blank. (10p)
Earnest Hemingway was born in Oak park, a small town (31)_______ the state of Illinois. As a boy, he was often taken on frequent hunting and fishing trips (32) ______ his father to Michigan, the locale of many of his stories. It was in Michigan (33) _______ he soon got acquainted with the life of the Indians and such virtues as courage and endurance, which were later revealed in his fiction.
After high school, Hemingway worked (34) _____ a newspaper reporter and then joined a volunteer ambulance unit to take part (35) _____World War I. After the war, he came home a hero. He lived in Paris for several years after that. He joined a group of American writers (36)______ considered themselves a lost generation. In Paris, he published "Three Stories and Ten Poems" (19 23) and "In Our Time" (1924) (37) ________ which his own experiences of life are revealed and which brought him (38)______ immediately.
In 1926, the year he (39) ______ Paris, he published "The Sun Also Rises" that reflects the bitter feelings and the disillusionment of the so-called lost generation. The year 1929 was marked by the publishing of his famous novel "A Farewell To Arms", an anti-war novel. In 1954, Hemingway was awarded (40) ______ Nobel Prize for literature.
31. A. at B. in C. on D. behind
32. A. with B. for C. by D. to
33. A. where B. which C. that D. when
34. A. like B. as C. unlike D. x
35. A. at B. of C. on D. in
36. A. whom B. when C. who D. whose
37. A. on B. at C. in D. from
38. A. famous B. famously C. famed D. fame
39. A. left B. leave C. leaving D. leaves
40. A. the B. a C. an D. x
V. Choose the word or phrase that needs correcting. (10p)
41. My car, that (A) I have owned (B) for (C) five years, is a Ford (D)
42. The smaller (A) of all (B) nine planets (C) in the solar (D) system is Pluto.
43. If my uncle (A) hadn't missed the train (B), he would have been (C) here (D) now.
44. I've been studying (A) French since (B) I have started (C) high school (D).
45. The result (A) of that test must be (B) inform (C) before (D) August.
46. She received (A) her (B) early educate (C) from (D) her father.
47. Economics are (A) a difficult subject (B) for (C) young students to understand.(D)
48. He is an interested (A) man. He always makes (B) his friends interested (C) in his funny stories.(D)
49. I want the boy (A) to grow up hating (B) violence so (C) his father keeps buying (D) him guns and swords.
50. Peter couldn't stay (A) on (B) the horse's back (C) and neither Bob could (D)
PHẦN B. TỰ LUẬN
I. Give correct tense or form to the following verbs (15p)
1. When I last saw him, he (live) ______ in London.
2. We (not see) ______ Dorothy since last Saturday.
3. By the time I arrived, they (leave) ______.
4. When you (see) ______ Tom tomorrow, give him my best regards.
5. If I (invite) ______ to John's wedding last week, I would have come.
6. When I met him, I (realize) ________ I (meet) _______ him before.
7. He talks as if he (know) ______ where I (be) ______ yesterday.
8. He is the strongest man I (ever/meet) ____________.
9. We are looking forward to (read) __________ your new book.
10. I don't feel like (work) _______ ; what about _________ (go) to a disco instead?
11. He hates (answer) _______ the phone, and very often just lets it (ring) _______.
II. Give correct form to the following words.(10p)
1. It's forbidden to hunt that kind of bird. It's has been listed as one of the (danger)____ species.
2. (Employ)_________is a serious problem in many countries.
3. Water is (pure)________ by passing through rock.
4. It's (nature) ______ for a bird to fly.
5. Computer (program) _______is a new field at University.
6. The ______ (injure) from the disaster were taken to hospital.
7. I'm staying in a _______ (comfort) hotel in the south of France.
8. Our ______ (fly) will arrive at Da Nang airport on time.
9. He left the room without any ________ (explain).
10. It's _________ (possible) for us to do all these test in only one period.
III. Fill in each blank with one preposition. (5p)
1. The hotel is well-known ______ its pleasant atmosphere.
2. We congratulated him ______ passing his exam.
3. The table is made _____ wood.
4. If you want to join this club, you have to fill ____ this form.
5. I told him I'd prefer to walk, but he insisted _____ giving me a lift.
IV. Rewrite the following sentences so that the meaning stays the same as the first one. (20p)
1. We had dinner, and then we went to the concert.
2. They no longer play tennis (using used to)
3. We couldn't sleep because the weather was hot.
Because of ____________________________________________________________________
4. ."I can't help you because I have too much to do". She told me.
She said _______________________________________________________________________
5. They have shown her how to do it.
6. I couldn't help you because I had no money left.
7. We arrived too late to see the first film.
We didn't ____________________________________________________________________
8. It's my opinion that you should take more exercise.
If I _________________________________________________________________________
9. He never suspected that the money had been stolen.
At no time _____________________________________________________________________
10. It's thought that the accident was caused by human error.
The accident is _________________________________________________________________
----- THE END -----