Kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 lần 3 năm học 2019 - 2020
Kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 học kì 2 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút số 3 Tiếng Anh lớp 10 nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra định kỳ môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 năm học 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 10 mới 1 tiết lần 3 được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK Unit 6 Unit 7 chương trình sách mới của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm đã học hiệu quả.
I/ Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others
|1. A. present||B. answer||C. perfect||D. increase|
|2. A. teacher||B. people||C. water||D. machine|
II/ Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest
|3. A. affect||B. wage||C. address||D. talkative|
|4. A. gender||B. eliminate||C. women||D. equal|
III/ Choose the best option: A, B, C or D:
5. I believe gender ____________ in education starts at home
6. The Vietnamese government has done a lot to____________ hunger and poverty.
7. Men are ____________ leaders than women
8. Women will be ____________ if they have to do two jobs: at work and at home.
9. The bride and groom are surely the ____________ people on their wedding day.
10. In the past, the proposal and engagement ceremonies took place 1 or 2 years ________ the wedding.
IV/ Choose the correct word or phrase- a, b, c, or d – that best completes the passage.
The state of California is working (11)________ goodbye to the gender wage gap. Governor, Jerry Brown has signed the Fair Pay Act, a new law (12)___________ forces employers who pay (13)_________ to a man working the same job as a woman to prove that the pay is based on elements other than gender. It is not just a gender problem – it is a family problem or (14)_________ human problem.
|11. A. to say||B. to inform||C. to greet||D. to welcome|
|12. A. what||B. that||C. when||D. why|
|13. A. much||B. many||C. more||D. most|
|14. A. a||B. an||C. the||D. no article|
V/ Read the text carefully, and then choose the correct answer.
These days, most people in Britain and the US do not wear very formal clothes. But sometimes it is important to wear the right thing.
Many British people don’t think about clothes very much. They just like to be comfortable. When they go out to enjoy themselves, they can wear almost anything. At theatres, cinemas and concerts you can put on what you like from elegant suits and dresses to jeans and sweaters. Anything goes, as long as you look clean and tidy.
But in Britain, as well as the US, men in offices usually wear suits and ties, and women wear dresses of skirts (not trousers). Doctors, lawyers and business people wear quite formal clothes. And in some hotels and restaurants men have to wear ties and women wear smart dresses.
In many years, Americans are more relaxed than British people, but they are more careful with their clothes. At home, or on holiday, most Americans wear informal or sporty clothes. But when they go out in the evening, they like to look elegant. In good hotels and restaurants, men have to wear jackets and ties, and women wear pretty clothes and smart hairstyles.
It is difficult to say exactly what people wear informal or formal in Britain and the US, because everyone is different. If you are sure what to wear, watch what other people do and then do the same. You’ll feel more relaxed if you don’t look too different from everyone else.
15. Many British people wear freely when they ___________.
A. attend meetings
B. attend lectures
C. spend their spare time
D. meet their friends
16. Who doesn’t usually wear suits and ties?
17. If you visit an American friend at home in the evening, you may find that your friend wears _____.
A. pretty clothes
B. informal clothes
C. formal clothes
D. dirty clothes
18. If you are in a foreign country, the best way the writer suggests to you is to wear ______.
A. strange clothes
B. pretty clothes
C. as the people there do
D. your native clothes
VI/ Choose the underlined part which needs correcting:
19. In (A) fact, France had a more lower (B) overall medal (C) total than Russia (D).
20. We didn’t realize (A) that it (B) was the most fastest (C) way to go to (D) school.
VII/ Rewrite the following situations with the suggestions below:
21. We must eliminate gender discrimination.
=> Gender discrimination must __________________________
22. Any kind of violence mustn’t be allowed at school.
=> They must not ____________________________________
23. The Nile is longer than any other river in the world
=> The Nile is the ____________________________________
24. Peter is not as studious as Daisy.
=> Daisy is more______________________________________
VIII/ Rearrange these word and phrases into meaningful sentences:
25. active / is / She / less / her / than / classmates.
26. most / He/ the / polite / is / I / met. / have / man / ever
27. followed /The instructions / by the students. / strictly / must be
28. out of / these medicines / must keep/ We / children’s reach.
IX/ Listen to the text about Education and Gender Equality. Fill each blank with a missing word.
Education helps women win equality.
First, education gives women knowledge necessary for their (29)______. It is impossible for a woman to be a doctor, a teacher or a lawyer with adequate knowledge. Education realizes women’s dreams of having job with the same (30)_________ as men.
Second, education shapes women’s character. It teaches them (31)______ life and develops their abilities to think, analyze and judge. Women with strong characters often make decisions about their own lives without (32)_______ dependent on their husbands.
Finally, education improves women’s position both at home and in society. Educated women are more likely to get well-paid job, earn (33)_______ and become more important at home. They can join political activities and gain important positions as leaders, policy (34)________ or politicians. So we can clearly see education enables women to achieve equality.
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 lần 3 năm học 2018 - 2019. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.