Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 6
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 6 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải với đáp án cụ thể, chi tiết dành cho các em học sinh ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức sau mỗi Unit. Sau đây mời các em cùng luyện tập nhé!
UNIT 6: AN EXCURSION
Choose the word with the different pronunciation of the underlined part.
1. A. orange
2. A. permission
3. A. survive
Choose the word with the different stress pattern.
4. A. location
5. A. botanic
Choose one word or phrase that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
6. The students decided to go _____________ an excursion to relax after the final exam.
7. We are going on a _____________ to Da Lat next week.
A. three day trip
B. three-days trip
C. three-day trip
D. three days trip
8. I’m afraid my parents do not allow me ____________ on a long journey.
A. to go
C. will go
D. to going
9. We are going to ____________ good weather with lots of sunshine.
10. Please share your fruit and cakes ____________ others.
11. When there ____________ a full moon, the ocean tides will be higher.
A. have been
B. will be
D. would be
12. ___________ is an activity in which people live outdoors temporarily.
13. A decision on where to camp depends ____________ personal preference.
14. _______participate in fishing, swimming, wildlife watching, plant study, and nature photography.
15. ____________ planning can help campers avoid trouble.
16. Before I go to England next year, I _____________ some English.
A. have been learn
C. am going to learn
D. had learnt
17. We _____________ have a picnic on Saturday. Would you like to join us?
A. are going to
18. We were enjoying dancing and singing around the ____________ when it began to rain.
19. Thank you very much for your _____________.
20. Please be quiet while the teacher _______________ the lesson.
B. was explaining
D. is explaining
21. The students are busy _______________ their assignments.
22. He is seldom late _______________ work.
23. Hung: “Thank you very much for a lovely party.” - Hoa: “________________.”
A. You’re welcome
C. Have a good day.
24. Glass is usually ______________ sand.
A. made from
B. made of
C. made in
D. made by
25. Up to now, I ______________ a lot of information about her.
A. would learn
B. have learnt
C. will learn
Identify one underlined word or phrase that is incorrect.
26. People throughout the world enjoy to hike to wilderness campsites.
27. The children areso exciting about the field trip tomorrow that they can’t sleep.
28. Weall prefer spend our holiday in the countryside.
29. I spendmost of my free time to read books.
30. It’stime you begin to study seriously.
Read the following passage and choose the best answer.
Camping is an activity (61) ________people live temporarily in the outdoors. Campers (62)________ fishing, hunting, swimming, plant study, wildlife watching, and nature photography. It provides physical benefits when it (63) ________hiking to, from, and around the campsite, and many people believe that camping (64) _________ youngsters feel more (65) ________.
31. A. in which
B. in where
C. at which
D. on which
32. A. take part
B. participate in
C. take place
33. A. contains
35. A. confident
Read the passage and make the correct choice.
Alaska, which became the forty-ninth state of the United States in 1959, was bought from Russia in 1867. The price paid to the Russian government for this huge piece of land was $ 7,200,000. Secretary of State Seward arranged the treaty and the purchase. Because people in the United States at that time knew little About Alaska, many of them did not approve of purchasing it. Some jokingly called Alaska ”Seward’s Folly.”. However, Alaska proved to be a wonderful buy. Over $450,000,000 in gold has been taken from Alaska since it was bought. Alaska streams and rivers are rich in fish, and so many salmon are caught each year in Alaska that it has developed the largest salmon canning industry in the world. Alaska hills have thousands of acres valuable timber. In addition, the area has many fur-bearing animals, such as seals, sea otters, minks, foxes, and beavers. If Mr. Seward were alive today, he would be proud of his purchase.
1. treaty (n) hiệp ước, sự thỏa thuận/
2. purchase (n) sự mua/
3. approve (v) tán thành, đồng ý/
4. prove(v) chứng tỏ/
5. salmon (n) cá hồi/
6. timber (n) gỗ
7. seal (n) hải cẩu
8. sea otters (n) rái cá
10. beavers (n) hải ly
9. minks (n) chồn
36. While not stated in the article, you can tell that
A. People know little about Alaska.
B. Alaska was always a state.
C. Alaska still has unused wealth.
D. Mr. Seward was very proud of his purchase.
37. This article as a whole is about
B. The U.S and Russia
D. a secretary of State.
38. Which of the following is Not True?
A. Alaska has valuable timber.
B. Alaska was a good buy.
C. Seward worked in government.
D. Alaska became a state in 1867.
39. Some people jokingly called Alaska “Seward’s Folly” because
A. they did not approve of purchasing it.
B. theywanted someone else to arrange the treaty and the purchase.
C. they thought the price was too high.
D. theythought Alaska was too cold.
40. Alaska proved to be a wonderful buy because
A. the U.S resold it for $450,000,000.
B. it has the largest salmon canning industry in the world.
C. it is rich in natural resources.
D. its timber isof very good quality.
Trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, Thì là sợi chỉ đỏ xuyên suốt môn học này. Bên cạnh đó việc ôn luyện lý thuyết và bài tập theo mảng cụ thể, ví dụ như câu điều kiện, word form, trọng âm, trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, trắc nghiệm...cũng rất hữu ích giúp các bạn nâng cao hiệu quả môn học.