Đề cương tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 năm 2020 - 2021
Đề cương ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án
Bài tập ôn tập tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10 nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới năm 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh thường gặp giúp các em nâng cao những kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản hiệu quả.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1. A. sick||B. second||C. service||D. sure|
|2. A. angry||B. needy||C. supply||D. country|
|3. A. handicapped||B. interested||C. dedicated||D. excited|
|4. A. hungry||B. community||C. mutual||D. student|
|5. A. charity||B. school||C. childless||D. teacher|
|6. A. costly||B. fastener||C. portable||D. smartphone|
|7. A. determine||B. profile||C. science||D. versatile|
|8. A. benefit||B. generous||C. inventor||D. video|
|9. A. fabric||B. minatory||C. laptop||D. patent|
|10. A. company||B. compose||C. comprise||D. computer|
|11. A. banned||B. cleared||C. kissed||D. raised|
|12. A. recognised||B. stringed||C. conquered||D. watched|
|13. A. liked||B. backed||C. encouraged||D. reversed|
|14. A. enjoyed||B. finished||C. suffered||D. agreed|
|15. A. performed||B. released||C. received||D. adored|
Choose the correct answer.
1. It's 10 o'clock in the morning. Sarah (be)________in her room. She (do) _________her homework.
A. is/ is doing
B. is/ doing
C. is being/ is doing
2. Now we (lie)_________ on the beach. The weather (be)_______ great!
A. are lying/ is
B. are lying/ is being
C. is lying/ is
3. She (always/leave)___________her dirty socks on the floor for me to pick up! Who she (think)______I (be)_____? Her maid?
A. is always leaving/ does she think/ am
B. are always leaving/ do she think/ am
C. leaves / does she think/ am
4. My brothers (constantly/ borrow)____________my clothes without asking me, which (make)______ me angry.
A. constantly borrow/ make
B. are constantly borrowing / make
C. are constantly borrowing/makes
5. My son (constantly make)______ noise, so I (not/ focus)______ on my work at home.
A. constantly making/ don’t focus
B. is constantly making/ don’t focus
C. are constantly making/ don’t focus
6. Everyday, my father (get up)_________________at 5.00 a.m, but today he (get up) __________________ at 6.00 am.
A. gets up/ is getting up
B. is getting up/ gets up
C. gets up/ gets up
7. Now I (do)_____________the cooking while my sisters (play)_______________piano.
A. am doing/ are playing
B. am doing/ is playing
C. am doing/ plays
8. Linda (go)__________________to the bookshop now because she ( want ) ___________to buy some books for her friends.
A. is going/ wanting
B. goes/ wants
C. is going/ wants
9. My brother (not live)____________________in New York, he (live)_______________ in London.
A. doesn’t live/ lives
B. doesn’t live/ is living
C. isn’t living/ is living
10. Margaret (not/go)__________ to Dave’s party on Wednesday because she (be)__________on holiday.
A. isn’t going/ is
B. doesn’t go/ is
C. going / is
Use to-infinitives or bare infinitives to complete the following sentences.
1. The Vietnamese authorities decided _______ files on “Don ca tai tu Nam bo” to UNESCO, (submit)
2. In “Hat Gheo”, the boy and girl look at each other because they would like_______ their feelings during the performance. (express)
3. With an oar, the actor of “Tuong” try _______ the viewers the boat fast sailing, wavering due to waves, making the viewers feel as though they were on the boat. (show)
4. This type of acting in Tuong makes the actors _______ their individuality and transform themselves into the characters of the play. (give up)
5. 21st Century Fox decided _______ “American Idol” after the last season of 2016. (cancel)
6. Aguilera’s hit single “Genie in a Bottle” made her ______ a Grammy Award for Best New Artist, (get)
7. Aguilera continue _______ , and in 1990, she earned the second place in the TV programme “Star Search”. (perform)
8. Adele has planned _______ her new album after the success of “Hello” and “25”. (release)
9. Vietnamese viewers expect foreign-origin reality shows _______ a “breath of fresh air” to TV channels. (bring)
10. TV viewers could see the contestants of the Vietnam’s Next Top Model _______ confidently on the catwalk. (perform)
1. They use a computer to do that job nowadays.
2. The mechanic is repairing Judy’s car.
3. Should they help Jane with the sewing?
4. Where did they hold the 1988 Olympic Games?
5. The bank manager kept me for half an hour.
6. Has he spelt this word wrongly?
7. The president will make the announcement in 30 minutes.
8. They used to drink beer for breakfast in England years ago.
9. They were cleaning the floor when I arrived.
10. How do people make candles?
11. Kathy had returned the book to the library.
12. They have sent that money to the poor families.
13. You need to have your hair cut.
14. Parents always give me proper encouragement.
15. Someone reported that the situation was under control.
=> The situation ___________________________________
Choose the correct answer.
1. Is Rob going to give/ Are Bob going to give any concerts in the summer?
2. Her father is going to sell/ is going to selling his car.
3. My family is not going to move/ are going not to move the city center next week.
4. Ann is in hospital.' 'Yes, I know. I am going to visit/ will visit her tomorrow.
5. Look at those black clouds. It is going to rain/ will rain.
6. I've already decided. I am going to buy/ am going buy a new car.
7. I am going have/ am going to have my hair cut tomorrow because it’s too long.
8. My friends are going to buy/ buy a new house next month because they have had enough money.
9. Look at these clouds! It is going to rain/ rains.
10. My father is going to play/plays tennis in 15 minutes because he has just worn sports clothes.
11. Ok. She will go/ will goes with you tomorrow.
12. My friend loves London. He will probably go/ probably go there next year.
13. They completely forget about this. Give them a moment, they will do/ are doing it now.
14. We won’t come/ won’t comes there after four o'clock, we promise.
15. Perhaps, she won’t be/ isn’t able to come tomorrow.
Complete the sentences, using the coordinating conjunctions from the box.
and; or; but; so ;
Question 1. Traditional musical forms are often performed on contemporary stages, _______ “Don ca tai tu Nam bo” is presented at homes of the local people.
2. Professor Nguyen Vinh Bao, a master of “Don ca tai tu Nam bo”, had great emotions _______ wish to share them with the public.
3. Both the father and grandfather of Beethoven were professional singers, _______ musicianship was in the family.
4. Later on, Beethoven became an assistant organist, _______ also played viola for a famous orchestra.
5. My mum and dad hate my long, dyed hair _______ strange clothes _______ I’m in a band _______ I need to look cool!
6. It’s raining hard, _____ we can’t go to the beach.
7. Tom has a computer, _____ he doesn’t use it.
8. I want to work as an interpreter in the future, _____ I am studying Russian at university.
9. My hobbies are playing soccer _______ listening to music.
10. Would you like tea ______coffee?
The present perfect
1. “Where’s Tony?” “He ______ to the travel agent, and he hasn’t come back.”
A. has been
B. has been going
C. has gone
D. had gone
2. They_______homework for 2 hours.
A. have done
C. had done
D. would do
3. I’d like to see that football match because I ______one this year.
A. don't see
B. can’t see
C. hardly see
D. haven’t seen
4. I can’t believe that you ______all the three exercises. You just started five minutes ago.
A. have finished
B. have been finishing
D. are finishing
5. Up to now, the discount ______ to children under ten years old.
A. has only applied
B. only applies
C. was only applied
D. only applied
6. Tom often watches TV after his parents ______ to bed.
A. had gone
B. have gone
7. Their children ______ lots of new friends since they ______ to that town.
A. have made - moved
B. were making - have moved
C. made - are moving
D. made - have been moving
8. Jane is a wonderful singer. Her mother tells me that she ______ professionally since she was four.
A. has been sung
B. was singing
C. is singing
D. has sung
9. He ______ off alone a month ago, and _______ since.
A. set - hasn’t left
B. was setting - hasn’t left
C. set – has left
D. was setting - hadn’t been left
10. None of the students ______ to class yet.
A. are coming
B. hadn't come
C. haven’t come
D. have come
The passive voice with modal verb
1. Gender equality _______ only when women and men enjoy the same opportunities.
A. will be achieved
B. will achieve
C. won’t achieve
D. won’t be achieved
2. In Muslim countries, changes_______to give women equal rights to natural or economic resources, as well as access to ownership.
A. mustn’t be made
B. must make
C. must be made
D. mustn’t make
3. In order to reduce gender inequality in South Korean society, women _______ more opportunities by companies.
A. should provide
B. should be provided
C. ought to provide
D. ought be provided
4. Child marriage_______ in several parts in the world because it limits access to education and training.
A. must be stopped
B. must stop
C. mustn’t be stopped
D. mustn’t stop
5. In Egypt, female students from disadvantaged families _______ scholarships to continue their studies.
A. will be given
B. will give
C. won’t give
D. won’t be given
6. Discrimination on the basis of gender_______ from workplaces.
A. should remove
B. should be removed
C. ought to remove
D. ought be removed
7. Gender equality _______ without the support of the government, organizations, and individuals.
A. mustn’t be achieved
B. needn’t be achieved
C. should not be achieved
D. cannot be achieved
8. Although progress _______, we are still a long way from achieving gender equality worldwide.
A. has been made
B. have been made
C. has been done
D. have been done
9. In sub-Saharan African countries, investments _______ in education, skill training and health care to form a better future for adolescent girls and their families.
A. will be needed
B. should need
C. will not be needed
D. must need
10. Obesity _____ a serious health problem.
A. may not be considered
B. may be considered
C. may not consider
D. may consider
Đáp án có trong file tải Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,....được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.