Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm 2021 số 1
Đề thi cuối kì 2 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe + đáp án
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 2 có file nghe và đáp án nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 10 năm học 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối kì 2 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình đã học giúp học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập kiến thức trọng tâm Unit 6 - 10 chương trình sách mới hiệu quả.
* Xem thêm: Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 2 năm 2020 - 2021
Click để nghe
Task 1. There are four questions in this part. For each question, choose the correct answer A, B, or C. You will listen to the recording twice.
1. What did Karen like about Uluru in Australia?
A. its amazing culture
B. its beautiful scenery
C. its incredible history
2. What is Machu Picchu according to Karen?
A. an ancient Peruvian town
B. an old Muslim palace
C. an old Incan relic site
3. Where is the Alhambra?
A. in South America
B. in Australia
C. in Europe
4. Which place in Asia does Karen like best?
Task 2. There are six questions in this part. For each question, decide whether the statement is True or False. You will listen to the recording twice.
5. The speaker managed to speak French fluently in 17 days.
6. She thinks writing words down is the best way to learn a new language.
7. She believes that listening to French music can improve her listening skill.
8. She spent forty-five minutes a day writing about herself in French.
9. Fillers are words which have no real meanings but they can help improve your confidence when you speak.
10. The French girl that the speaker met in a coffee shop in Paris believed that she had studied French in a short time.
Choose the word (A, B, C, or D) that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress.
D. produce (n)
C. protest (n)
Choose the best option A, B, C, or D for each question.
16. The shop assistant said, “I’m sure that your parent will like this present.” She insisted that my parents __________ that present.
A. would like
B. will like
17. If you __________ to bed earlier, you __________ so tired now.
A. go - won’t be
B. go - are
C. went - wouldn’t be
D. went - were
18. Men and women __________ equal rights to education and employment.
A. should give
B. should be given
C. would give
D. would be given
19. Mrs. Lan is the teacher __________ lessons I enjoy the most.
B. of who
C. of which
20. We choose __________ hostel of all to stay overnight.
A. more expensive
B. most expensive
D. the most expensive
21. Tom asked the receptionist if he __________ use the phone.
Questions 22 – 26: Match the word with its definition. Write your answers (A, B, C, D, or E) in the provided spaces.
22. deplete __________
23. sustainable __________
B. that can continue or be continued for a long time
24. exotic __________
C. reduce something by a large amount so that there is not enough left
25. discharge __________
D. change something in order to be suitable for the new situations
26. adapt __________
E. exciting and unusual
Questions 27 – 30: Read each text below. What does it say? Choose the best explanation for each question. Circle the letter A, B, C, or D.
This entrance is for staff only.
27. Choose the best explanation for this text.
A. You can use this entrance if you work here.
B. You must ask the staff if you want to enter.
C. Nobody is allowed to use this entrance.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR SUMMER FESTIVAL!
Work as volunteers for the Student Union and you can get a free entrance ticket.
28. Choose the best explanation for this text.
A. The Student Union is recruiting volunteers for the Summer Festival at the entrance.
B. The Student Union offers free entrance tickets to every volunteer.
C. Students don’t have to pay for entrance tickets if they help the Student Union at the Summer Festival.
Because of the building work, the Youth Union’s store will be closed until further notice.
29. Choose the best explanation for this text.
A. Students can shop at the Youth Union’s store as usual.
B. The Youth Union’s store will not be opened again.
C. Students don’t know when the store will be opened again.
Recyclable in the Blue Bin:
cardboard boxes, papers, plastic bottles, alumina and metal cans
All material must be clean, dry and empty
30. Which goes in the blue bin?
A. dry plastic bag
B. pizza boxes with some pizza left
C. empty Coca-Cola can
Questions 31– 36: Read the passage and answer the questions that follow.
International Women’s Day takes place every year on 8 March to celebrate the achievements of women worldwide. It started with a protest that took place in New York City in 1908 where women went out onto the streets to demand the right to vote, shorter working hours and better pay. Nowadays, it is a global event that is supported by many charities, NGOs, governments and academic institutions.
In today’s world, it may appear that women have all the same opportunities as men. If you watch the news, you will see women astronauts, women prime ministers and women leaders in business. However, if you look at the statistics you will realise that there’s still a long way to go. A report by BBC a few years ago showed that in the UK, women occupied only 30.9% of the most senior positions in areas like politics and business. What is more, latest figures suggest that British women still earn on average 20% less than men. So, although progress has been made since 1908, there is still a lot to do before we see an equal number of men and women in the top jobs and receiving equal pay.
To celebrate International Women’s Day, a lot of special events take place in towns and cities all over the UK. There are exhibitions, theatre shows, talks, walking tours, films, workshops and so much more. All the events are designed not only to celebrate the role of women in society but also to encourage efforts to achieve gender equality.
(Adapted from International Women’s Day by British Council)
Decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
31. Women protested in New York City in 1908 for some women’s rights.
32. The word “it” refers to a protest.
33. In reality, more men are top leaders in politics and business than women.
34. The second paragraph mainly discusses the reasons why we need to continue promoting gender equality.
35. International Women’s Day is celebrated in few places in Britain.
36. In the UK, special activities are organized for International Women’s Day to achieve gender equality.
Write complete sentences, using the given words and phrases. Change word forms and add more words if necessary. Do not change word orders.
37. I/not think/men/better/leaders/women/.
38. The guard/ask/us/not/take/any/photographs/.
39. If/I/millionaire,/I/spend/more money/on/protect/ environment/.
Write a paragraph (120-140 words) about what individuals should do to protect the environment in their local area.
Include three to four practical ideas in your writing and use specific examples to support your points. Use the following prompts or your own ideas.
· Save water and energy: turn the tap off, unplug devices if not use
· Reuse and recycle things to reduce waste: reuse grocery bags and water bottles; donate old clothes, toys, electronics…
· Travel green: walk, ride a bicycle or use public transport instead of private vehicles
· Help clean up the neighborhood: collect litters, do the cleaning, plan more trees…
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi, file nghe mp3 và đáp án tại đây: Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm học 2020 - 2021 số 1. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,...được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.