Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 năm 2020 - 2021 số 2
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 mới giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1. A. processor||B. congestion||C. tourism||D. assignment|
|2. A. determine||B. versatile||C. dynamite||D. profile|
|3. A. fabric||B. laptop||C. patent||D. imitate|
Choose the word whose stress is placed differently from that of the others.
|4. A. disabled||B. invalid||C. obvious||D. creative|
|5. A. swimming pool||B.beef tomato||C. bus stop||D. sunrise|
|6. A. volunteer||B. engineer||C. committee||D. referee|
Choose the best option to complete the following sentences.
7. Do you want a powerful iPad or a ………………… one – the iPad Air or the iPad Mini?
8. The boat rudder was first invented to steer large ships which ………………. the Chinese to build huge ships as early as 200 AD.
9. The Tesla Coil is used…………………….extremely powerful electrical fields.
A. to create
B. to solve
C. to offer
D. to permit
10. As a volunteer, you participate in helping our society…………………..the needs of people from all walks of life.
11. The school has no……….for the teaching of music.
12. My uncle has just bought a table made of glass and steel. I have never seen such a modern thing like that before.
13. If you can do something to help others, you will find your life.............. .
14. Jane is a wonderful singer. Her mother tells me that she ……………….professionally since she was four.
A. has been sung
B. was singing
C. is singing
D. has been singing
15. He ………… off alone a month ago, and ………… of since.
A. set/ hasn’t been heard
B. was setting/hasn’t heard
C. set/ hasn’t heard
D. was setting/ hadn’t been heard
16. Engineers…………..the finished bionic contact lenses on rabbits for up to twenty minutes
A. have yet tested
B. have already tested
C. have performed
D. have done
17. Eastman Kodak Company ………………… many OLED equipped products since 1987
C. is produced
D. has produced
18. People join and volunteer……………………they believe the cause is right, and this is the highest level of motivation.
19. 3-D printing………………….complex tools and components.
A. uses for producing
B. uses to produce
C. is used for production
D. is used to produce
20. Lan: “How do you find Hanoi? - Justin: “_____________”
A. Are you living here?
B. I got a map from the tourist ofice.
C. It’s a beautiful city.
D. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
21. The shopkeeper warned the boys don’t lean their bicycles against his window.
22. Each of the nurses report to the operating room when his or her name is called.
A. of the
C. her name
Rewrite the following sentences, using the given words below.
23. I think you should travel by bus.
⟹ I want you ...............................
24. This work is really tiring. We can’t stand it.
⟹ We are very ..............................
25. Some body cleans the room every day.
⟹ The room..................................
Fill in each blank with one word below. There are more words than blanks.
view internal budgets
If the steam engine mobilized industry, the automobile mobolized people. While ideas for personal vehicles had been around for years. Karl’s Benz’ 1885 Motorwagen, powered by an (26) combustion engine of his own design, is widely considered the first automobile. Henry Ford’ improvements in the production process – and (27) marketing – brought the price and the desire for owning an auto into the reach of most Americans. Europe soon followed.
The automobile effects on commerce, society and culture is hard to (28) . Most of us can jump into our car and go wherever we want whenever we want, effectively (29) the size of any community to the distance we’re willing to drive to shop or visit friends. Our cities are largely designed and built around automobile access, with paved roads and parking lots taking up huge amounts of space and a big chunk of our government’s (30) . The auto industry has fueled enormous economic growth worldwide, but it’s also generated a lot of pollution.
Reading the following passage and do the tasks below.
It's important for people to eat as much as they need to give them energy. If they eat too little food or the wrong food they won't have enough energy. If they eat too much, they will need to make more exercise; otherwise they will put on weight. When we eat the correct quantity of food for the exercise we take, we call this the energy balance.
Fat is very high in calories, and so is no help at all in keeping energy balance. Fat has also been linked with heart disease, and many experts believe that eating less would help to reduce it.
Sugar isn't good for the energy balance either. The only value of the diet is to provide energy, and you can get that from other foods. There's no doubt that too much sugar makes you fat and it doesn't do your teeth much good either.
Fibre, on the other hand is something that we eat too little of. One of the simplest ways of eating more fibre is to eat more bread, particularly whole meal, granary, or high fibre bread. It's a good, cheap source of fibre and nutrients without too many calories. Potatoes are good, too. Like bread, they are underrated, but they're excellent for filling you up without making you fat, especially if you don't cover them with butter or fry them in fat.
So eat less fatty food (sweets, chocolate, cakes pudding, jam) and eat more fibre foods (bread, potatoes, pasta, fresh fruit and vegetables).
Are these sentences true or false? Justify.
31. People won't need to make exercise if they eat too much.
32. When people eat too much they put on weight.
33. Eating less fat would cause heart attacks.
34. Sugar provides energy, but it causes obesity.
35. Fibre foods are good for the energy balance.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 cuối học kì 1 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,...
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.