Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 11
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh kèm đáp án
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 11 do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến trong chuyên mục luyện thi vào 10 đi kèm với đáp án, là tài liệu luyện tập hữu ích giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi chuyển cấp quan trọng sắp tới. Mời các em thao khảo bài sau đây.
Xem thêm: Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 12 MỚI
Mời các bạn tham gia vào nhóm Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10
Đề luyện tập thi vào 10 do VnDoc.com biên soạn gồm các bài tập thông dụng, bám sát đề thi minh họa của Bộ Giáo Dục nhằm giúp các em luyện tập và rà soát lại kiến thức chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới.
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào 10 năm 2021
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 11
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
I. MULTPLE CHOICE
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions
1. A. pretty
2. A. chalk
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions
1. A. accent
2. A. bilingual
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined parts that needs correction in each of the following questions
5. She remained calmly and waited till he had finished shouting at her.
D. had finish
6. Many family are using biogas for cooking
7. Animals and man use the energy finding in food to operate their bodies and muscles
C. to operate
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
8. Pressure _______ children to get into top schools has reached a crisis point.
9. Perhaps what you’re reading or hearing is boring, which makes it hard to _______ on the book or the conversation.
10. The doctor suggests that she _____________ a rest for a few days.
A. should have
B. has had
11. I don’t think that burning garage is a good way to __________ environment.
12. Juventus did their best; _____________, Barecelona won the match and the cup.
13. I won’t go _____________ you explain everything to me.
14. She is the girl who _____________ money.
A. enjoys to spend
B. enjoys spending
C. enjoy to spend
D. enjoy spending
15. My brother is not used to _____________ up early. He is late for school very often.
D. having got
16. She learns English badly but he learns it ___________ than her.
B. more badly
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges
17. A. “I’m afraid I can’t come to your house-warming party next Saturday.”
A. That sounds fun.
B. Oh, what a pity!
C. That’s ridiculous.
D. Oh, what a relief!
18. A: “Thank you very much for coming to our wedding!”
A. Our pleasure! Happy wedding!
B. Don’t mention it. Go ahead!
C. Our pleasure! Good success!
D. Don’t mention it. Just my luck!
Mark the letter A, B, C or D ti indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
19. Newborn infants are more vulnerable to illness than other.
A. easily hurt
D. hard to affect
20. We’re surprised to hear that his musical talent was nurtured by their loving parents when he was a child.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. Students are advised to tune out distractions and focus on study.
22. Don’t confess your love to your friends unless you know they fell the same way.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits of each of the numbered blanks
Revising for exams is not as easy as it looks. You will need to work out with routine which suits you best, and often stick to it. Some people like studying at night when it’s (23)_______, whereas others find the early morning is a good time to get things done. You might enjoy listening to music while you revise, but this can be (24)_______. Can you really concentrate on two things at one time? So think (25)_______ you turn your radio on!
Your diet is also important while you are revising. This may be a more than usually (26)_______ period of your life, when you should take extra care to eat properly. No missed meals, or junk food, or endless cups of coffee! Get plenty of exercise as well. If you’ve got fed up with what you are doing, or find it hard to concentrate, go for a walk to clear your head. (27)_______ exercise will help you to keep your body fit and your brain working well.
Finally, you also need to take time off. Go out occasionally, see your friends, make time to relax. Then you will return to your studies fresh and full of enthusiasm!
23. A. quiet
24. A. interesting
25. A. unless
26. A. stress
27. A. Strongly
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the question
For formal ceremonies, men would have two additional items, a long gown with slits on either side, and a turban, usually in black or brown made of cotton or silk. In feudal times, there were strict dress codes. Ordinary people were not allowed to wear clothes with dyes rather than black, brown or white. Costumes in yellow were reserved for the King. Those in purple and red were reserved for high ranking court officials, while dresses in blue were exclusively worn by petty court officials. Men’s dress has gradually changed along with social development.
The traditional set of a long gown and turban gave way to modern-looking suits, while business shirts and trousers have replaced traditional long sleeved shirts and wide trousers. Traditional costumes still exist and efforts are increasingly being made to restore traditional festivals and entertainment which incorporate traditional costumes.
For women, the outer garment is a special silk gown called an “ao tu than” which is brown or light brown in colour with four slits divided equally on its lower section. The second layer is a pink gown. When a woman wears her three gowns, she fastens the buttons on the side, and leave those on the chest unfastened so that it forms a shaped collar. This allows her to show the different colors on the upper part of the three gowns. Today, on formal occasions women wear “ao dai”.
28. In the past, the colour was used to represent _______.
A. the difference between men and women
B. formal ceremonies
C. the social development
D. the rank in the society
29. In the past, for formal ceremonies men wore _______.
A. costumes in purple or yellow not like the King
B. a long gown and a turban in black or brown
C. costumes made of red cotton or silk
D. dresses in blue as petty court officials
30. Traditional festivals _______.
A. promote traditional costumes
B. encourage modern-looking suits
C. replace traditional suits by business ones
D. make men’s dresses change
31. All of the following are true about women’s traditional costumes EXCEPT that _______.
A. the gowns have different colours on the upper part
B. we can see a shaped collar in the front
C. the two inner gowns cannot be seen
D. the outer gown has four equal parts on its lower section
32. The word “gown” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _______.
A. a long dress worn on formal occasions
B. a woman’s dress, especially a long one
C. a long piece of clothing worn by judges
D. a piece of clothing that is worn over other clothes to protect them
Finish the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first one, beginning with the given words
33. He spent an hour watering the flowers yesterday.
34. Anna types more carefully than me.
35. People used to write everything by hand.
36. She hasn’t phoned me for three months.
The last ______________________________________
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in brackets
37. “Why don’t you ask Tom for help, Mary?” Ba said. (suggested)
38. Ba is too young to see horror films. (enough)
39. They should quit smoking. (better)
40. They once started these machines by hand. (used)
Đáp án đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 11
I/ MULTIPLE CHOICE
33. It took him an hour to water the flowers yesterday
34. I don’t types as carefully as Anna (does)
35. Everything was used to be written by hand
36. The last time she phoned me was three months ago
37. Ba suggested Mary asking Tom for help.
38. Ba is not old enough to see horror films.
39. They had better quit smoking.
40. They used to start these machines by hand.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 11. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu luyện thi vào 10 hay như Các dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh thi vào lớp 10 năm 2021, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 8, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 9.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.