Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 13
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh kèm đáp án
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 13 do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến trong chuyên mục luyện thi vào 10 đi kèm với đáp án, là tài liệu luyện tập hữu ích giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi chuyển cấp quan trọng sắp tới. Mời các em thao khảo bài sau đây.
Xem thêm: Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 12 MỚI
Mời các bạn tham gia vào nhóm Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10
Đề luyện tập thi vào 10 do VnDoc.com biên soạn gồm các bài tập thông dụng, bám sát đề thi minh họa của Bộ Giáo Dục nhằm giúp các em luyện tập và rà soát lại kiến thức chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới.
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào 10 năm 2021
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 13
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
I. MULTPLE CHOICE
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions
1. A. played
2. A. health
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions
3. A. celery
4. A. cucumber
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined parts that needs correction in each of the following questions
5. My sister enjoys (A) read (B) about wild animals (C) and natural (D) mysteries.
C. wild animals
6. Mr. Huy who sing (A) English songs (B) very well (C) is (D) my teacher of English.
A. who sing
B. English songs
7. My father asked (A) us not to spending (B) too much time (C) playing (D) computer games.
B. not to spending
C. much time
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
8. If he _____________ soon, he will miss the train.
A. isn’t coming
B. doesn’t come
C. won’t come
D. didn’t come
9. We have learnt English _____________ 2010.
10. Honda motorbikes _____________ in Vietnam.
B. will produce
C. are produced
D. would be produced
11. Your sister works in a foreign company, _____________ she?
12. The street food in Hoi An is delicious and ________.
13. The trip to the National Gallery has been ________ until next Friday.
A. put off
B. looked into
C. turned up
D. found out
14. Every time I fly to the United States, I get really bad ________.
B. jet lag
15. They met on board of a luxurious yacht during a _________ in the Caribbean.
16. I suggest _________ some money for poor children.
B. to raise
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges
17. “Who came up with this wonderful idea?”
A. The class monitor did.
B. To protect our environment.
C. Mr. Billy came yesterday.
D. In order to raise some funds.
18. “What can we do for a better community?”
A. To ensure healthy lifestyles.
B. Why not people public facilities such as kindergartens or parks?
C. I hate collecting rubbish in public places.
D. Doing charity work is a must for everyone.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D ti indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
19. Nowadays, many women are aware of gender preferences in favour of boys.
20. With great effort, she passed the driving test at the first attempt.
A. succeeded in
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. Feel free to bring along your significant other to the party.
22. I look up to my father for my whole life.
A. depend on
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits of each of the numbered blanks
was with Overseas Volunteers (OV) for a year after leaving university, and I was sent to an isolated village in Chad, about 500 kilometres from the capital N’Djamena. Coming from a (23)________ country, I got quite a shock, as conditions were much harder than I had expected. But after a few days I got used to (24)________ there. The people were always very friendly and helpful, and I soon began to appreciate how beautiful the countryside was.
One of my jobs was to supply the village (25)________ water. The well was a long walk away, and the women used to spend a long time every day carrying heavy pots backwards and forwards. So I contacted the organisation and arranged to have some pipes delivered. (26)________ these pipes were not really perfect, they still made a great difference to the villagers.
All in all, I think my time with OV was a good experience. Although it was not paid, it was well worth doing and I would recommend it to anyone (27)________ was considering working for a charity.
23. A. rich
24. A. lived
25. A. for
26. A. If
27. A. which
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the question
Recently, we made a trip to revisit Dong Ho Village with a desire to meet old artisan Nguyen Huu Sam. Just when we arrived at the dyke in the village and talked with the villagers about the artisan, they intimately told us about him.
The old house owned by the artisan is situated in a long alley of the village. On the walls of the house there are many folk paintings in different genres, from daily life paintings to landscape paintings shown in a set of “four seasons”
Mr. Sam told us about his past. When he was three years old, he was instructed in the craft of making Dong Ho paintings by his father. At five, he could help his father apply the the Dong Ho paintings. At seven, he was able to draw with a pen and make the most difficult samples. Years went by and the soul of Dong Ho folk paintings has kept seashell powder paint to the poonah-paper.
In the 1940s this craft flourished. At that time Nguyen Huu Sam was assigned by his parents to take the paintings to the market for sale. Mr.Sam said that 17 families in the village had been engaged in making Dong Ho paintings.
Artisan Nguyen Huu Sam has always been devoted to the making of Dong Ho paintings and has waited for opportunities to restore this traditional craft. In 1967, when the local authorities assigned him to restore the traditional genre of Dong Ho folk paintings, he gathered 50 villagers with professional skills and collected hundred of woodblocks to establish the Dong Ho Painting Cooperative. Thanks to his efforts, such famous paintings as “Rat’s wedding”, “Rooster”, “Scene of jealousy” and “Writing verses about precious flowers” have been revived. Dong Ho paintings have been available in many parts of the world such as Japan, France, Germany, Singapore and the United States.
28. In the writer’s opinion, the future of Dong Ho paintings is _________.
29. The themes of Dong Ho paintings _________.
C. various aspects of life
D. animals and flowers
30. In order to make Dong Ho paintings, we need seashell powder paint, the poonah-paper and _________.
A. proper colours
31. From paragraph 3, we can infer that when Mr. Sam was very young, he mostly helped his parents by _________.
A. applying the woodblocks with proper paints and pressing them on sheets of paper
B. applying seashell powder to make various paints for painting making
C. drawing with a pen and using proper paints to make many copies of paintings
D. collecting and taking the paintings to the markets for sale
32. All of the following can be inferred about the artisans – Mr. Sam – EXCEPT that _____.
A. he is popular in the village
B. he could paint when he was 3
C. he keeps a collection of Dong Ho paintings in his house
D. the local authorities tried to revive the traditional craft
Finish the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first one, beginning with the given words
33. Can you use this computer?
You can __________________________?
34. I can’t remember the answers to these questions
I wish ____________________________
35. Hoa spends 4 hours a day practicing English with her friends.
It takes ___________________________
36. We take our umbrellas because it is raining heavily.
It is ______________________________
Complete the following sentences, using the words or phrases suggested.
37. I/ feel/ hopeful/ that/ we/ find/ suitable house/ very soon.
38. She/ not/ play/ piano/ well/ as/ her sister.
39. I wish/ could/ give/ you/ all the expensive things/ life.
40. You/ hear/ Maria/ since/ you/ leave school?
Đáp án đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 13
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE
33. You can use this computer, can’t you?
34. I wish I could remember the answers to these questions
35. It is raining heavily, so we take our umbrellas
36. Do you mind if I borrow you car?/ would you mind if I borrowed your car?
37. I feel hopeful that we will/ can find a suitable house very soon
38. She doesn’t/ can’t play the piano as/ so well as her sister
39. I wish I could give you all the expensive things in life
40. Have you heard from Maria since you left school?
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 13. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu luyện thi vào 10 hay như Các dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh thi vào lớp 10 năm 2021, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 11, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 12.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.