I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. Paul looked at _______ in the mirror.
7. _______ is a thing that you use in a kitchen for cooking food.
8. You _____ write on the walls.
9. You ______ come to my party next week; I’d really like you to be there.
10. He was angry _____ I was late.
11. I phone to make sure the train _____.
12. Speak louder _____ everybody can hear you.
13. She wore a hat to _____ the sun out of her eyes.
He fell off his bicycle and injured himself.
15. She had to stay in hospital overnight, just as a (n) _____.
III. Choose the words or phrases that need correcting.
I must do all the shopping yesterday because the shops are closed today.
She arrange her desk so that she could reach everything easily.
I couldn’t move the piano alone, so I asked Tom give me a hand.
Are you going to let me eating that last piece of blueberry pie?
Angela must cook a lot of food yesterday because they had a party.