Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng unit có đáp án
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Thông qua Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 có đáp án này, các em vừa được ôn tập, củng cố lại kiến thức, vừa có thêm kinh nghiệm, kỹ năng giải quyết nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau. Việc chuyên cần ôn luyện bằng cách giải các bài tập bổ trợ, các em sẽ nắm và ghi nhớ lâu nội dung bài học.
UNIT 1: THE HOME LIFE
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. A. hospital B. mischievous C. supportive D. special
2. A. family B. whenever C. obedient D. solution
3. A. biologist B. generally C. responsible D. security
4. A. confident B. important C. together D. exciting
5. A. possible B. university C. secondary D. suitable
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each sentence.
6. Each of us must take___________ for our own actions.
A. probability B. ability C. possibility D. responsibility
7. These quickand easy___________ can be effective in the short term, but they have a cost.
A. solve B. solvable C. solutions D. solvability
8. John is_____________ only child in his family so his parents love him a lot.
A. a B. an C. the D. no article
9. According to the boss, John isthe most______________ for the position of executive secretary.
A. supportive B. caring C. suitable D. comfortable
10. She got up late and rushed to the bus stop.
A. came into B. went leisurely C. went quickly D. dropped by
11. Billy, come and give me a hand with cooking.
A. help B. prepared C. be busy D. attempt
12. Whenever problems come up, we discuss them frankly and find solutions quickly.
A. happen B. encounter C. arrive D. clean
13. What are the____________ of that country? - I think it is some kinds of cheese and sauces.
A. drinks B. beverages C. grains D. special dishes
14. Peter tried his best and passed the driving test at the first.
A. try B. attempt C. doing D. aim
15. Where is Jimmy? - He is work. He is busy his monthly report__________.
A. on/ for B. in/ about C. to/ through D. at/ with
16. With greatly increased workloads, everyone is____________ pressure now.
A. under B. above C. upon D. out of
17. We arenot allowed___________ jeans at school.
A. wear B. to wear C. wearing D. worn
18. Sometimes I do notfeel like____________ to my sibling about my troubles.
A. talk B. to talk C. talking D. talked
19. The worker was________ his boss expected, so he was offered a raise.
A. morehard-working B. as hard-working than
C. morehard-working than D. more hard-working as
20. John____________ a respectful and obedient student.
A. said to be B. is said C. is said being D. is said to be
21. I love__________ films but I seldom find time to go the cinema.
A. see B. saw C. seen D. seeing
22. In the last hundred years, traveling___________ much easier and more comfortable.
A. becomes B. has become C. became D. will become
23. In the 19th century, it___________ two or three months to cross North America by covered wagon.
A. took B. had taken C. had taken D. was taking
24. In the pastthe trip_____ very rough and often dangerous, but things__________ a great deal in the last hundred and fifty years.
A. was/ have changed B. is/ change
C. had been/ will change D. has been/ changed
25. Now you_________ from New York to Los Angeles in a matter of hours. [not more than]
A. are flying B. would fly C. will fly D. can fly
26. When Carol____________ last night, I my favorite show on television.
A. was calling/ watched B. called/ have watched
C. called/ was watching D. had called/ watched
27. By this time next summer, you__________ your studies.
A. completes B.will complete C. are completing D. will have completed
28. Rightnow, Jim___________ the newspaper and Kathy dinner.
A. reads/ has cooked B. is reading/ is cooking
C. has read/ was cooking D. read/ will be cooking
29. Last night at thistime, they__________ the same thing. She___________ and he___________ Newspaper.
A. are doing/ is cooking/ is reading
B. were doing/ was cooking/ was reading
C. was doing/ has cooked/ is reading
D. had done/ was cooking/ read
30. When I___________ home last night, I__________ that Jane____________ a beautiful candlelight dinner.
A. had arrived/ discovered/ prepared
B. was arriving/ had discovered/ was preparing
C. have arrived/ was discovering/ had prepared
D. arrived/ discovered/ was preparing
Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
31.They are not allowed to go out in the evening by their parents.
A. Their parents do not want them to go out in the evening.
B. Their parents never let them to go out in the evening.
C. Going out in the evening is permitted by their parents.
D. Although their parents do not allow, they still go out in the evening.
32. Although my parents are busy at work, they tryto find time for their children.
A. My parents are so busy at work that they cannot find time for their children.
B. Busy at work as my parents are, they try to find time for their children.
C. My parents are too busy at work to find time for their children.
D. My friends rarely have time for their children because they are busy at work.
33. His eel soup is better than any other soups I have ever eaten.
A. Of all the soups I have ever eaten, his eel soup is the best.
B. I have ever eaten many soups that are better than his eel soup.
C. His eel soup is the worst of all soups I have eaten.
D. His eel soup is good but I have ever eaten many others better.
34. She gets up early to prepare breakfast so that her children can come to school on time.
A. Despite her getting up early to prepare breakfast, her children cannot come to school on time.
B. Because she wants her children to come to school on time, she gets up early to prepare breakfast.
C. Ifshe does not get up early to prepare breakfast, her children will not come to school on time.
D. Unless she gets up early to prepare breakfast, her children will not come to school ontime.
35. The last time I went to the museum was a year ago.
A. I have not been to the museum for a year.
B. A year ago, I often went to the museum.
C. My going to the museum lasted a year.
D. At last I went to the museum after a year.
Luyện đề là một trong những hoạt động cần thiết và không thể bỏ qua để các bạn có thể tập dượt và đánh giá được khả năng của mình. Bên cạnh đó việc ôn luyện lý thuyết và bài tập theo mảng cụ thể, ví dụ như câu điều kiện, word form, trọng âm, trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, trắc nghiệm ..cũng rất hữu ích giúp các bạn nâng cao chất lượng môn học quan trọng này.