Đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 số 6
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 năm 2021, đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 5 lên lớp 6 có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh thường xuất hiện trong đề thi chính thức giúp các em nâng cao kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Bạn đọc kéo xuống cuối trang, nhấp chọn Tải về tham khảo & download tài liệu.
* Xem thêm: Bộ 100 đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 năm 2021
Đề thi thử môn tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 6 có đáp án với nội dung bám sát chương trình học tiếng Anh lớp 5 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh lớp 5 ôn tập lại những chuyên đề Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm lớp 5 hiệu quả.
* Bộ đề do thầy Bùi Văn Vinh biên soạn được VnDoc sưu tầm và reup với mong muốn mang đến cho thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh nguồn tài liệu luyện thi tiếng Anh 5 lên 6 môn tiếng Anh đa dạng và hữu ích.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others by circling A, B, C, or D.
1. A. listen B. rise C. variety D. life
2. A. allow B. follow C. pillow D. blow
3. A. machine B. mechanic C. school D. character
II. Find which word does not belong to each group.
4. A. skating B. climbing C. gardening D. horse-riding
5. A. hate B. enjoy C. love D. like
III. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes the sentence.
6. She works very ___________
7. These vegetables don’t taste ___________ to us
8. I’m pleased that you and your family are ___________
9. The letter is ___________ French and I don’t speak a word of French. Can you help me?
10. You should pay more ___________ in class.
11. ‘May I use your phone?’ ‘Certainly. _____________’
A. Hold on, please
B. It doesn’t matter
C. Here you are
D. You’re welcome
12. ‘Would you like to have tea with us?’ ‘_____________’
A. Yes, I’d love to
B. Yes, I Would
C. That’s a good idea
D. I think so
13. ‘_____________?’ ‘I’m going to make a table.’
A. Why is this wood
C. How is this wood used
B. What’s this wood for
D. Whose is this wood
14. When I came to visit her last night, she _____________ a bath.
B. was having
C. were having
D. is having
15. The boys hurt _____________ when they climbed down the tree.
A. one another
B. each other
IV. Insert the correct form of the words in brackets
16. I never forget his _______________ to me KIND
17. Would you please give me some _______________ about the train, please? INFORM
18. English is an _______________ and important subject. INTEREST
19. There are many kinds of _______________ for young people. ENTERTAIN
20. I don’t know the _______________ of this street. LONG
V. Fill in each gap of the following sentences with a suitable preposition.
21. I’m returning __________ Spain at the end of the month.
22. We can only get to the camp ____________ foot.
23. I’m very bad ____________ mathematics.
24. I prefer coffee _____________ tea.
25. Could I speak _____________ Tom please?
VI. Put the verbs in the brackets into correct tense or form:
26. When I was a child, I used (dream) ________________ of being an astronaut.
27. I'm terribly nervous. I'm not used (speak) ________________ to a large audience.
28. It took us ages to get used (live) ________________ in an apartment house.
29. Lots of trains used (stop) ________________ here, but not many do now.
30. Didn't Nick use (work) ________________ on a building site?
VII. Each of the following sentences has one mistake. Identify and correct the mistakes.
31. I’m (A) very thirsty (B). I like (C) some (D) apple juice.
32. How many (A) children (B) does (C) your sister has (D) ?
33. What (A) is (B) the higher (C) mountain in (D) the world?
34. I wish (A) my mother gives (B) me (C) presents more often (D) .
35. The (A) teacher was (B) pleasing (C) with the result of (D) your examination.
VIII. Read and circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete the passage.
Children in Vietnam go to school when (36) ______ are 6 years old. From 6 to 11 they are in primary schools. From 11 to 17 boys and girls in Vietnam go to secondary schools. In secondary schools they have a lot of (37)______. They learn (38)______ lots of different things. In Vietnam children (39)______ go to school on Sunday. They like to stay at school all day. They love to have lunch with their friends. (40)______ day at school is a happy day for them.
36. A. he B. they C. you D. we
37. A. class B. studying C. subjects D. subject
38. A. about B. to C. by D. from
39. A. often B. always C. usually D. never
40. A. each B. a C. other D. others
IX. Read the passage and answer the questions.
Frank is now the head of a very large business company, but as a boy he used to work in a small shop. It was his job to repair bicycles and at the time he used to work fourteen hours a day. He saved money for years and in 1938 he bought a small workshop of his own. During the war, Frank used to make spare part for planes. At that time he had two helpers. By the end of the war, the small workshop had become a large factory which employed seven hundred and twenty-eight people. Frank smiled when he remembered his hard early years and the long road to success.
41. Where did Frank use to work when he was a boy?
42. Did he use to work forty hours a day?
43. When did he buy his own workshop?
44. What did he use to do during the war?
45. How many workers were there in Frank’s factory at the end of the war?
X. Rewrite the following sentences so that they have the same meaning as the sentences printed before them. You are not allowed to write more than five words. Do not change the word given in the brackets.
46. Sally is the cleverest student in the class. (than)
-> Nobody in the class ________________________________Sally.
47. The exam was more difficult than we thought at first. (easy)
-> The exam was not ____________________________________ at first.
48. Ha had a toothache yesterday. I had a toothache yesterday. (so)
-> Ha had __________________________________ we.
49. Do you have a better motorbike than this? (the)
-> Is this____________________________________ you have?
50. We didn’t go on our picnic yesterday because of the bad weather. (because)
-> We didn’t go on our picnic yesterday ______________________________bad.
Download đề thi và đáp án tại: Đề ôn thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.