Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm 2020
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10 có đáp án
Đề thi cuối học 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có file nghe và đáp án nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh năm học 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 1 có đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 mới khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Questions 1-6: There are six questions in this part. For each question, decide whether the statement is TRUE or FALSE. Tick (√) the correct boxes. You will listen to the recording twice.
1. (T/F) ______ Toothpaste was invented about 1600 years ago.
2. (T/F) ______ The earliest people used toothpaste were Ancient Greeks.
3. (T/F) ______ Ancient Greeks used some ingredients similar to those in modern toothpaste.
4. (T/F) ______ Umbrellas appeared in ancient sculptures of the Greeks and Persians.
5. (T/F) ______ The umbrella used to symbolise high social class.
6. (T/F) ______ The umbrella was first used to protect people from the sun.
Questions 7-10. There are four questions in this part. For each question, choose the correct answer A, B, or C. You will listen to the recording twice.
7. Which is John's purpose of seeing Steve?
A. He wants to know more about the manufacturing condition of Lintel.
B. He wants to understand the manufacturing process in Lintel.
C. He wants to know more about the financial flows in Lintel.
8. Which is NOT mentioned as a stage of the Lintel's production process?
A. Receiving customer-order information.
B. Ordering materials from suppliers.
C. Transporting the finished products.
9. How is Lintel controlling the quality of the raw materials?
A. Limiting the quantity of purchased materials.
B. Working with the Quality Control group.
C. Issuing the quality requirements.
10. What is the Material Request form used for?
A. Ordering new materials from the suppliers.
B. Transporting new materials from suppliers to Lintel.
C. Moving materials from department to department.
II. LANGUAGE USE
Questions 11-15: Underline the part(s) containing sounds /eɪt/, /ənt/, or /est/ in each of the following words. Write /eɪt/, /ənt/, or /est/ next to the word.
An example has been done for you.
0. protest ..../est/….
11. resentment ............
12. different ............
13. concentrate ............
14. contestant ............
15. statement ............
Questions 16-21: Write the correct form of the verb in brackets. Use the passive voice if necessary.
16. Have you informed Tom about the new project? I am sorry. I was too busy this morning. I (call) ___________ him now.
17. What are all these decorations for? (you, decorate) _________________ the Christmas tree?
18. One fifth of the workers in this company (make, probably) __________ redundant next year.
19. I don't like them because they (always, complain) _____________ about everything.
20. Yesterday, while Mai (clean)_____________ out the attic, she (find) _______________ her grandmother’s wedding photos.
21. Mike is a very smart boy. I think he (solve) ______________ this difficult math problem in 5 minutes.
Questions 22-26: Match the word with its definition. Write your answers (A, B, C, D, or E) in the provided spaces.
19. acupuncture __________
a small piece of work that is done regularly
20. prestige __________
the practice of inserting thin needles into specific body points.
21. breadwinner __________
good reputation or high esteem.
22. chores __________
a person who regularly makes speeches about religion in a church or other public places
23. preacher __________
a person who earns money to support a family
Questions 27-30: Read each text below. What does it say? Choose the best option A, B, or C for each question.
27. Choose the best explanation for this text.
A. The discounted prices apply to all products in one day.
B. Some products are sold quickly than the others today.
C. You can get a discount on some products in one day.
28. Choose the best explanation for this text.
A. Students are not allowed to bring anything to the reading room.
B. Students need to lock their valuables before entering the reading room.
C. Students need to leave their bags outside the reading room, but not their valuables.
29. Which is NOT true about the museum?
A. You can visit this museum without paying entrance fee.
B. You can learn about the development of Ha Noi here.
C. You can visit the museum in the evening.
30. Choose the best explanation for this text.
A. Lan has to go to Mai’s house to get the purse back.
B. Lan should meet Mai at school to get the purse back.
C. Mai might give Lan the purse before she goes to school.
Questions 31-36: Read the text and answer the questions that follow.
Many people worry about the effects of television on family life in the United States. In the average home, the TV is on more than six hours a day. But do people always keep their mind on the programs? And do people who watch TV really spend less time on other free time activities?
A study by some New York researchers found out that watching TV is the most popular free-time activity in the United States. More than 70% of Americans say that they watch TV every day, or almost every day. The second most popular activity is reading the newspaper. Listening to music at home is third. Talking on the phone to friends and relatives is fourth. Exercising or jogging is fifth.
Surprisingly, television does not seem to take time away from free-time activities at home. Six out of ten people said that when the TV is on, they seldom pay attention to it. During a typical television program, people may eat dinner, do housework, read a newspaper or magazine, or talk or read to their children. The TV becomes 'background music'.
The researchers learned that in some ways Americans are very traditional. Teenagers and single people may be interested in activities and excitement outside the home. However, eight out of ten Americans like to spend their free time at home with family member and friends.
(Adapted from "Reading Explorations")
Choose the best answer A, B, C, or D for each of the following questions.
31. What is the passage mainly about?
A. The bad effects of TV on American family life
B. The fact that Americans are very traditional
C. Americans’ television viewing habits
D. How Americans spend their spare time
32. According to the research, which is the most popular leisure activity in America?
A. listening to music
B. watching TV
C. going out with friends
D. doing housework
33. What does the word "it" in paragraph 3 refer to?
A. family activity
B. free-time activity
D. TV viewers
Fill in each blank with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS from the text.
34. __________________________ ranks as the second most favourite pastime in the US.
35. While watching TV, people rarely ______________________________ to it because they are also doing something else.
36. Four-fifths of Americans like to enjoy their free time at home with their ___________________.
Questions 37-40: Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the given words. Do not change the form of the word in brackets.
37. This temple was built under the Ly Dynasty. (BUILT)
-> They ________________________________________ under the Ly Dynasty.
38. I have never seen such a good film before. (EVER)
-> This is the best film ________________________________________.
39. People use the corkscrew to open wine bottles. (USED)
-> The corkscrew ________________________________________ wine bottles.
40. People say that Minh has a healthy lifestyle. (SAID)
-> Minh ________________________________________ a healthy lifestyle.
The New Star Foundation is recruiting volunteers to help homeless children. Write a formal letter (120-140 words) to apply for the job.
NEW STAR FOUNDATION
SUMMER PROGRAM FOR HOMELESS KIDS
We need creative and reliable volunteers to work as event organizers and teachers for our Summer Classes. Your job will be teaching English and organizing extra activities for homeless children in Long Bien District.
Please apply in writing to: 10 Ngoc Thuy Street, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
The New Star Foundation is recruiting volunteers to help homeless children. On your answer sheet, write a formal letter (120 - 140 words) to apply for the job. Follow the writing plan below or your own outline.
Paragraph 1: Mentioning the job you are apply for and where you see the advert
Paragraph 2: Telling why you are right for the jobs, mentioning your personal experiences and responsibilities
Paragraph 3: Listing your personal qualities and offering to send references
Paragraph 4: Saying you are available for the interview and when you could start work
Dear Sir or Madam,
Mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi, đáp án và file nghe mp3 tại đây: Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm 2020 số 1. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 chương trình mới khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,...Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập, giảng dạy.
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.