I. Choose the word, which is pronounced differently from the others.
II. Choose the word that has the stress part pronounced differently from the others.
III. Choose the best answer to complete these following sentences.
1. Ba's village lies near the foot of a mountain and _________ the river.
2. Many people go to my village on the weekends to have a rest after _________.
3. There is a big old banyan tree at the _________ to the village.
4. Liz wishes she _________ Ba's village again someday.
5. I had _________ to the countryside last month.
6. Liz took a lot of photos _________ the trip to her parents.
7. _________ do you go to school? - I go by bike.
8. What do people do _________ a living in your village? - They plant rice and vegetables.
9. There is a river flowing _________ my village.
10. The bus stopped at a/an _________ to get some more fuel.
11. My friends and I usually play soccer _________ Sunday afternoons.
12. Mr. Parker grows maize on his farm. He is a _________.
13. The packers are nice, _________ van feels like a member of their family.
14. It was a beautiful day, my friends and I went _________ a picnic to my home village.
15. When we looked at the time, it _________ nearly 6.30 p.m.
16. We were lucky enough _________ the last bus.
17. I cannot have a new bike. - I wish I _________ a new bike.
18. We have a meeting _________ 8.00 and 10.15 am.
19. We caught a bus and arrived home early _________ the morning.
20. I was born _________ December 15th, 1992.