Kiểm tra 1 tiết số 4 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có file nghe năm học 2020-2021
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 45 phút lần 4 lớp 11
Đề kiểm tra định kỳ môn Tiếng Anh lần 2 học kì 2 lớp 11 có file nghe và đáp án nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo chương trình học do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học Unit 8 - 9 chương trình sách mới của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 11 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
KIỂM TRA 45 PHÚT LẦN 4 NĂM HỌC 2020-2021 TIẾNG ANH LỚP 11
I. LISTENING (0.3 point/correct answer)
1. You will hear three short conversations. There is one question for each conversation. For each question, circle the right answer (A, B, or C). You will listen to each conversation TWICE.
1. Who will deliver the presentation?
2. What did Amy forget when she was out?
A. her umbrella
B. her sunscreen
C. her hat
3. What is the man’s attitude towards their city in the future?
2. Listen to a conversation between a husband and his wife about keeping fit. For each question, circle the right answer (A, B, C, or D). You will listen to the recording TWICE.
4. What does the man want to do?
A. play basketball with his colleagues
C. organise a sport team
B. join the company baseball team
D. compete in a cycling race
5. What is the woman's main concern about her husband?
A. He lacks time to work.
C. His health is not good.
B. He cannot run fast.
D. He is obese.
6. What is the woman's first suggestion to her husband?
A. He should practise before playing.
C. He should visit a fitness trainer.
B. He should check his timetable.
D. He should see a doctor.
7. What does the woman imply about the man's diet at the moment?
A. He should eat more fatty food.
C. He’s having not enough vegetable.
B. He’s consuming too little fish.
D. He’s having enough vegetable.
8. Why does the woman recommend her husband to work out?
A. He goes to bed too early.
C. It’s better than watching TV.
B. It helps build his muscles.
D. His heart can be strengthened.
II. LANGUAGE (0.2 point/correct answer)
Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Read the following passage and circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Millions of people are vegetarians and they’re perfectly healthy. You have to be careful, though if you (12) _______ up eating meat completely, and only ate chocolate and crisps, that would obviously be very hard for you! If people don’t eat properly, they (13) ________ ill. It’s that simple. If you eat lots of fruits and salad and beans, you (14) ________ get all the things you need to stay healthy. But you are only 14 years old. If you (15) ________ at home with your parents – and you probably do – you’ll have to ask them what they think too. If your mum cooks for you, it (16) ________ be difficult for her to make you special meals. If I were you, I would think about this carefully and maybe wait until you’re a bit older before making such a big decision.
C. will give
D. would give
C. will get
D. would get
C. will stay
D. would stay
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.
17. Noise pollution seems to be a(n) ____________________ problem in big cities. (SOLVE)
18. In a smart city, waste is ____________________ sorted and treated. (AUTOMATIC)
19. The average life ____________________ of Japanese people is about 83.7 years of age. (EXPECT)
20. Developments in technology play an important role in ____________________ the quality of life. (PROLONG)
21. Environmental groups want a significant reduction in the ____________________ of greenhouse gases. (EMIT)
III. READING (0.25 point/correct answer)
Read the passage and do the tasks that follow.
Super skyscrapers, underwater cities, 3D-printed homes, and holidays in space will all be a reality in 100 years' time, according to the SmartThings Future Living Report. The report presented findings from a survey conducted by Samsung’s SmartThings company with a group of experts on space, architecture, and urban planners. Several futurologists and adults of different occupations also took part in the survey.
The experts suggest that in a century's time humans will be able to live in 'Earth-scrapers', which will go up to 25 storeys underground. They also believe that 'bubble cities' will be created underwater making the depths habitable for humans. They say the way we live, work and play will be totally different to how we do these things today. The authors of the report say that 25 years ago, people could not imagine how the Internet and smartphones would change our lives. They have revolutionised the way we communicate, learn and do daily things. So, it is understandable that the changes in the next century would be even more unbelievable.
Researchers also questioned 2,000 adults about the predictions they thought were most likely to happen in the future. Respondents predict that in the future, few people will go to an office but will work from home and have virtual work meetings instead. People will have advanced 3D printers that will let us download a design for furniture or a food recipe and then 'print' the sofa, table or pizza at home. There will also be less need for visits to the doctor. We will all have a home health capsule which will tell us what the problem is and give us treatment. We will also go into space for holidays and to get resources that we have used up on Earth. A prediction that was missing was about the popularity of English – whether people would still need to study English or not.
For each question, circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D).
22. What is the passage mainly about?
A. the development of SmartThings
B. a survey with students
C. the future of English learning
D. life in the next century
23. The word “Earth-scrapers” in paragraph 2 means ____________.
A. earthen buildings
B. super sky cities
C. underground buildings
D. cities in the water
24. The word “habitable” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ____________.
25. The word “They” in paragraph 2 refers to ____________.
A. Internet and smartphones
C. the authors
D. the changes
26. The word “which” in paragraph 3 refers to ____________.
C. the doctor
D. health capsule
Give short answer to each of the questions. Use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER from the passage.
27. Who owns SmartThings company?
28. How many adults took part in the survey?
29. What form of meetings will be common for office workers in the next century?
30. What will help people print their furniture at home?
31. What did the survey respondents not predict about?
1. For each question, complete the new sentence so that it means the same as the given one using NO MORE THAN FIVE WORDS.
An example has been done for you.
0. Daniel started Italian classes six months ago.
-> Daniel has had Italian classes ………for………….. six months.
32. “Why don’t you do yoga? It’ll help you relieve stress,” Nga said.
-> Nga advised ________________________________________ relieve stress.
33. If you use public transport, you reduce your carbon footprint.
-> ________________________________________ a good way to reduce your carbon footprint.
34. My brother reminded me to go to class on time.
-> “Don’t ________________________________________ to class on time,” said my brother.
35. “I’m sorry that I shouted at you,” said Peter.
-> Peter ________________________________________ at me.
36. “You will get a promotion if you work hard,” Jane’s boss said.
-> Jane’s boss promised ________________________________________ worked hard.
2. Write a paragraph (100-120 words) on the following topic
What should teenagers to do take good care of their skin?
Give reasons and/or examples to support your points.
*Tải file để xem đáp án chi tiết*
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi, đáp án và file nghe mp3 tại đây: Kiểm tra 1 tiết số 4 môn Tiếng Anh 11 có file nghe năm học 2020-2021. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,.. Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.