Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 10 Healthy lifestyle and longevity
Bài tập Unit 10 lớp 11 Healthy lifestyle and longevity có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh 11 Unit 10 Healthy lifestyle and longevity có đáp án nằm trọng bộ bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Unit 10 Healthy lifestyle and longevity lớp 11 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em nâng cao kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản.
Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
1. She's going to the photographer's ____.
A. that her photograph be taken
B. to have her photograph taking
C. to have her photograph taken
D. to have taken her photograph
2. The director has promised that ____ finds a solution to this particular problem will be well awarded.
B. the one
3. In order to avoid bad eating habits, you'll have to replace unhealthy fat with more ____ food.
4. If you're tired, even if you feel that you need to get more done, give yourself ____ to sleep.
5. Bahrain's ____ closed up 10.09 points today at 2160.09.
B. stock index
C. stock exchange
D. stock option
6. The student failed to meet the necessary ____ for admission to the course.
7. ____ cholesterol is a byproduct of the fat that are found in animal-based foods like eggs, dairy products and meat.
8. After ____, people feel more refreshed and alert.
9. Come and see me when you ____ your report.
C. will finish
D. had finished
10. ____ my great surprise, almost everyone agreed ____ him.
A. For - to
B. At - from
C. To - with
D. In - of
Use the word given in capitals at the end of each line to form the word that fits in the gap in the same line.
1. Although it's impossible to control all the factors involving your skin, you can take measures to reduce the problem with the anti-glare ___________ at home. (TREAT)
2. After rinsing your face, if your face feels dry, apply a(n) oil-free _______. (MOISTURE)
3. Perhaps the key to a stress-free _________ is not to remove the cause of the stress, but rather to improve one's response to stress. (EXIST)
4. Kidney beans, almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts are all __________, cholesterol-free sources of protein, fiber and magnesium. (EXCELLENTLY)
5. Sugar-free foods can be helpful if you have diabetes and it is best to support overall wellness and blood sugar ___________. (REGULAR)
Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
In China, it is believed that tai chi can delay ageing and prolong life, increase flexibility, strengthen muscles and tendons, and aid in the treatment of heart disease, high blood (1) ____, arthritis, skin diseases, depression, cancer, and many other (2) ____.
(3) ____ of the research on tai chi has been done in older individuals in the area of balance and fall prevention. This area of (4) ____ is important because fall-related injuries are the leading cause of death from injury and disability among older adults. Because tai chi movements are slow and deliberate (5) ____ shifts of body weight from one leg to the other in (6) ____ with upper body movements, it challenges balance and many have long assumed it helps improve balance and reduce fall frequency.
In a similar tai chi study of older adults, 54% of the subjects who practised tai chi attributed their improved (7) ____ of confidence to improved balance. One study looked at adults in their 60s and 70s who practised tai chi three times a week for 12 weeks (60-minute classes). After (8) ____ six weeks, statistically significant improvements were observed in balance, muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility measures. Improvements in each of these areas increased (9) ____ after another 12 weeks.
The demands of living are stressful for adults of all ages. Although one cannot directly point to studies showing a reduction in stress from practising tai chi, the breathing, movement, and mental concentration required of individuals who practise tai chi may be just the distraction you need from your hectic (10) ____.
1. A. pressure B. ceremony C. request D. telling
2. A. bride B. regulations C. diseases D. notes
3. A. Almost B. Most C. The most D. Mostly
4. A. research B. boxe C. present D. war
5. A. through B. for C. in D. with
6. A. respect B. coordination C. stopping D. refusal
7. A. sense B. common C. marriage D. divorce
8. A. then B. as C. just D. that
9. A. father B. further C. farthest D. more
10. A. troubles B. problems C. lifestyle D. rounds
Change the following sentences to Indirect speech.
1. "I'll take you to the zoo tomorrow" my mother said to me.
My mother __________________________________________
2. Jane said to Bill "When do you expect to finish your assignment?"
Jane asked __________________________________________
3. The man said to the boy "Can you show me the way to the bank?"
The man asked __________________________________________
4. The man asked the postman "Are there any letters for me today”
The man asked __________________________________________
5. Henry said to the librarian "How many books can I borrow at a time"
Henry asked __________________________________________
6. John asked his friend "How did you manage to know my telephone number? “
John asked __________________________________________
7. Rose said "I was just leaving for the office"
Rose said __________________________________________
8. Ann asked her brother "What are you planning to do tomorrow?"
Ann asked __________________________________________
9. She asked her boyfriend "Is it true that your father fought in the last war?"
She asked __________________________________________
10. He said "I don't understand why she has refused to join us on the trip"
Download Đề thi & Đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 11 Unit 10 Healthy lifestyle and longevity có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.