Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 10: When will sports day be - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 10: When will sports day be - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 9: What did you see at the zoo - Lesson 2
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 9: What did you see at the zoo - Lesson 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 10: When will sports day be - Lesson 2
By the end of this unit, pupils can
- use the words and phrases related to the topic School events and Future activities.
- ask and answer questions about school events, using When will ... be? It’ll be on ...
2. Skills: Develop Ps speaking and listening skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Pattern: When will ... be? It’ll be on ...
- Vocabulary: take part in, look for, independence….
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
2. Oral test:
3. New leson:
I. Warm up: Play “jumbled letters” game
II. New lesson:
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Tell the class that they are going to read and listen to a story. Have pupils look at the pictures. Ask them questions such as Who are the pupils? Where are they? What are they talking about Check their comprehension.
-Play the recording all the way through for pupils to listen and follow in the their books. Play it again for them to do choral repetition, pointing to the characters speaking.
1. Point and say
- Tell the class that they are going to practise asking and answering questions about when school events will be, using When will ... be? It’ll be on ...
-Have them look at the pictures and read the names of the days: Sports Day, Teachers’ Day, Independence Day and Children’s Day. Get them to practise the question When will ... be? using the words under the pictures. Then have them practise the answer It’ll be on ... Point to the pictures and ask the questions for the class to answer, using the prompts.
-Have the class practise asking and answering in pairs. Monitor the activity and offer help, if necessary.
-Invite a few pairs to act out the dialogues in front of the class.
3. Let’s talk
- Tell the class that they are going to practise further by asking and answering the question in their books.
-Ask pupils to work in pairs: one pupil asks When will ... be? and the other answers It’ll be on ... Monitor the activity and offer help, if necessary.
-Invite one or two pairs to act out the exchanges in front of the class, then give feedback. Correct their pronunciation, if necessary.
- Recall the main content.
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
- Play the game
- Look at the pictures and answer:
- In Picture a, Mai asks Tony where Phong is and Tony answers Phong is in the gym.
- In Picture b, Mai asks what Phong is doing there and Tony says he is practising for Sports Day.
- In Picture c, Mai asks When will Sports Day be? and Tony answers On Saturday.
- In Picture d, Tony says he will take part in Sports Day.)
- Listen and copy
+ Listen and repeat
+ Groups, individuals
- Do as directed
- Listen and copy
- Do as directed
- Listen to the teacher
- Work in pairs to do the task