Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 11: What's the matter with you - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 11: What's the matter with you - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of this unit pupils can
- Say questions and answers with the correct intonation.
- Develop Ss speaking and listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their hometown, family and friends.
II. Languages focus: Phonetic: What’s the matter with you? I have a headache.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
IV. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization: Greeting. Checking for the students' attendance.
2. New lesson
Warm up: Play bingo game
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduce sentences with how to practise saying questions and answers with the correct intonation.
- Guide Ss produce the others.
- Check and corect.
2. Listen and circle a or b. Then ask and answer.
- Give tasks.
- Guide Ss to listen & circle.
- Play the recording.
- Check and correct.
1.b 2.b 3. a 4. a
3. Let’s chant
- Introduce the Chant :
What’s the matter with you?
-Teacher reinforce their pronunciation
- The class play: bingo game with toothache, earache, sore throat, stomach ache, dentist, fever.... Finally, pupils make sentences with the words used in the game.
- Look at the sentences to say questions and answers with the correct intonation.
- Listen follow in their book.
- Ss learn to say questions and answers with the correct intonation.
- Listen the CD and repeat the words & sentences in chorus.
- Read in groups/ in pairs.
- Give out and check.
- Read the sentences in silence before listening the recording to do the task.
- Pupils listen the recording 2 times and circle a or b to complete sentences.
- Compare the answers each other before checking as a class.
- 3- 4 pupils give the keys. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Ps listen to the tape & read the chant line by line.
- Ps practise chanting: one chants the questions and the other chants the answers.
- Ps practise chanting and doing actions.
- 2-3 groups to say the chant and do actions.
Summary the lesson
- Ss to do exercises in C, D (WB) .