Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 20: Which one is more exciting, life in the city or life in the countryside - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Uint 20: Which one is more exciting, life in the city or life in the countryside - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of this unit pupils can
- Say questions and answers with the correct intonation.
- Develop Ss speaking and listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their hometown, family and friends.
II. Languages focus:
Phonetic: Which one is bigger, London or Hue? I think London is.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
IV. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization: Greeting. Checking for the students' attendance.
2. New lesson
Warm up: Play game.
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduce the questions and answers with the correct sentence stress.
- Guide Ss produce the correct falling intonation.
- Check and corect.
2. Listen mark the sentences intonation. Then say sentences aloud.
- Give tasks.
- Play the recording.
- Check and correct.
3. Let’s chant
- Introduce the Chant :
Which one is more...?
-Teacher reinforce their pronunciation
- Play noughts and crosses game: 2 groups
Using the words that Ss have learnt in the previous lessons to make sentences.
- Look at the questions and answers with the sentence stress.
- Listen follow in their book.
- Ss learn to produce the falling intonation: Which one is bigger, London or Hue?
I think London is.
Which one is more bautiful, Halong City or Nha Trang? I think London is.
- Listen the CD and repeat the words & sentences in chorus.
- Read in groups/ in pairs.
- Give out and check.
- Read the sentences in silence before listening the recording to do the task.
- Pupils listen the recording 2 times and mark the sentences intonation.
- Compare the answers each other before checking as a class.
- 3- 4 pupils give the keys. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Ss read the sentences aloud.
- Ps listen to the tape & read the chant line by line.
- Ps practise chanting: one chants the questions and the other chants the answers.
- Ps practise chanting and doing actions.
- 2 groups to say the chant and do actions. The rest of the class claps along to the rhythm.
Summary the lesson
- Ss to do exercises in C, D (WB) .