Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 2: I always get up early. How about you - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 2: I always get up early. How about you - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 1: What your address - Lesson 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 2: I always get up early. How about you - Lesson 1
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 2: I always get up early. How about you - Lesson 3
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Asking and answering questions about frequency
- Listen and read for specific information.
- Skills: Listening, reading and speaking.
II. Teaching methods
- Ask and answer (say individually)
- Work in pairs/ groups. Discuss
III. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: once, twice, project, partner, surf, look for.
- Sentence patterns: How often….?_ I…….everyday/once/twice/…a week/a month.
IV. Teaching aids:
Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
V. Procedures.Time: 40’-45’
I. Warm up:
- Have ss play the game: Jumbled letters.
+ Show ss words in which all the letters have got mixed up.
+ Have ss put the letters in the correct order to make a word.
+ Call ss to give the answer.
- Have ss read aloud all words.
II. New lesson
1. Look, listen and repeat.
Have Ss to look at the book at page 8.
Elicit the character and have Ss guess what they are saying.
Set the scene: we are going to ask and answer questions about one’s nationality.
Have Ss listen to the recording as they read the lines in the speech bubbles
Play the recording again for Ss to repeat the lines in the speech bubbles two times.
Divide the class into two groups.
Play the recording again for the whole class to repeat each line in the speech bubbles to reinforce their pronunciation.
2. Point and say
- Have ss look at the picture and identify the characters.
-Teach vocabulary: once, twice, project, partner, surf, look for.
- Sentence: How often do you…….?_ I…….everyday/once/twice/…a week/a month.
- Do picture a as a model.
How often do you go fishing?_ I go fishing once a month.
- Have Ss work in pairs to practice.
- Call some pairs to talk in front of the class.
3. Let’s talk
Have Ps work in pair to ask and answer questions:
What do you do in the morning/afternoon/ evening?
–> I always/ usually/ often/ sometimes------------
How often do you go to the cinema/ go swimming?
->/once/twice/a week/a month
IV.Reinforcement and homelink:
- Ask Ss to do Ex in Part E.
- Play the game:
bruhs tethe -> brush teeth somemesti -> sometimes
alwysa -> always
usallyu -> usually
oftne -> often
- Read in chorus.
Look at the pictures in the book
Listen and repeat
- Read in groups.
- Read in pairs.
- Identify the pictures
- Read after T. Then note down
- Listen to the T.
- Practice in pairs.
- 6-7 pairs. Others observe and comment.
- Ss work in pairs.
- Some Ss volunteer come to the class, the other give the comment.
- Do at home